Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

One Step Forward, Two Steps Down

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6080

One Step Forward, Two Steps Down Empty
PostOne Step Forward, Two Steps Down

Featherlight and Sunpaw are dead. I don't have the time or energy to continue with medicine cat duties, particularly with the new duties (yay, new stuff to do), and it's simply unfair to WCC and WindClan in particular to force myself to do something that is no longer a priority to me. I was hoping to at least finish Goosepaw's training first, but it doesn't look like I'll have the time for even that, and I apologize. In Sunpaw's case, her plot is all but cancelled and that's the only reason she was created.

WCC has also had a negative impact on my mental health, which isn't the fault of the site or anyone running it but solely my own problems getting out of hand, and I feel like going back a few steps is for the best for my health. Nobody should be living, breathing and dying over a cat site.

Hopefully just two characters and a lot less time dedicated to WCC in general will be easier to manage, even juggling that with my IRL responsibilities, efforts to improve both physical and mental health, and relationships.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

One Step Forward, Two Steps Down :: Comments

No Comment.

One Step Forward, Two Steps Down

Page 1 of 1