Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

One of Twenty-Five

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

One of Twenty-Five Empty
PostSubject: One of Twenty-Five   One of Twenty-Five EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 3:26

New, unfamiliar scents tingling and filling his nose as he cautiously put one paw out of the nursery, the morning sun's light slowly started to make Alderkit's head visible as he slowly and carefully stepped out into the main clearing of ThunderClan camp. This was his first time getting out of the nursery, having done so later than most young kits. The small kit was not at all interested in the outside world and spent most of his days sleeping in his nest. Alderkit's parents had always encouraged him to go out, but he always replied that the nursery was enough for him. As he slowly started to come into view, he enjoyed the warm sun on his soft, fluffy pelt, but refused the urge to bask in it in fear of somecat seeing him. That plan was a failure as more cats walked in and out of camp, and he thought he was safe until a shadow covered his brown pelt, and he slowly turned his head to see who his approacher was.

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

One of Twenty-Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Twenty-Five   One of Twenty-Five EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 7:22

Unlike Alderpaw, the white and black tom was eager to see the world and meet all the mighty warriors of the outside. He left his mother's side in a blink after she said it was fine to leave and rushed toward the entrance, excited to see the new world with his own blue eyes. But instead of finding a camp filled with cats and prey, he found another tomkit in his way. He bumped him from the back and rolled outside the nursery with him. "Ah! I'm sorry! I was just so excited that I couldn't contain myself. Are you okay?" He mewed after managing to land on his four paws. The big kit approached his denmate and offered him a warm smile.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
One of Twenty-Five Signat14
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

One of Twenty-Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Twenty-Five   One of Twenty-Five EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 16:38

A third fur-ball, ginger tabby fur sticking out messily, began to take her very first steps outside of the nursery. She had a bright, impressionable look upon her young face, hazel eyes gleaming happily. Thornkit took a step outside and into the heat of the sun, and drew back, flustered by the sweet feeling prickling at her skin, making her fur look like honey. Stuck in the wondrous state, the ThunderClan kit almost didn't register the two tom-kits by her side. Her eyes met Beetlekit's and she smiled awkwardly, retreating from her exploration to speak to the two.

"Hullo. What're ye bee-brains up to?" Thronkit teased them with a nervous smile as words tangled in her thick accent.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice

One of Twenty-Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Twenty-Five   One of Twenty-Five EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 17:44

His neck fur bristling with surprise and his pupils expanded, it took a moment for him to register that his opponent wasn't an enemy, it was a fellow kit! The brown cat's fur flattened, and he blinked for a heartbeat, his eyes returning to normal size as he realized it was just Beetlekit. "I-it's fine," Alderkit stammered. "I'm okay." He smiled back shyly, unable to keep eye contact. 

Alderkit's attention was caught by another kit, this one ginger-furred, a she-cat. He glanced at the kit for a moment, but his gaze retreated. The nut-brown cat smiled sheepishly upon her approach, his eyes focused on the ground below him. "N-nothing much for me. It's just m-my first time seeing camp." Alderkit stuttered, the words coming out quickly. These cats seemed nice, but he really didn't want to talk. Oh no. Maybe he shouldn't have come out of the nursery after all.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

One of Twenty-Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Twenty-Five   One of Twenty-Five EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 21:15

Beetlekit sighed relieved to know that the tomkit didn't hate him for that silly slip. He then smiled at the newcomer, flicking his tail from one side to another. "Hello! You're Thornkit, right?" He purred greeting the small she-cat with a funny accent. When Alderkit answered, his smile grew even wider. "I was going to do the same!" He mewed bouncing.

With blue eyes, he looked at his two companions and he came with an idea. He looked at the kits putting himself in a playful crouch. "Why don't we all go and see the camp together? I'm sure it will be fun." Beetlekit loved making new friends and he was sure he would get along pretty well with these two.

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

One of Twenty-Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Twenty-Five   One of Twenty-Five EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 22:59

Another kit poked his head out of the nursery, his yellow-green eyes filled with wonder every time they peered out into the camp clearing. His mother, the protective she-cat she was always managed to pull the little tom back in time before he could place even one paw outside of their den, but today was different. Glancing back with a wishful gaze, Morningkit spotted his mother grooming in her nest. Their eyes met for a split second before the queen returned to her brushing with a sly smile on her face.

It was all he needed to know of her approval. With a skip in his step, the russet tabby bounced out of the nursery and straight into a cluster of kittens. Reeling back, Morningkit blinked at his denmates before perking his ears up for the end of Beetlekit's suggestion. "Mind if I join?" the tom questioned.

One of Twenty-Five N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

One of Twenty-Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Twenty-Five   One of Twenty-Five EmptySun 10 Jun 2018 - 16:49

The ginger she-kit grinned gleefully back at the flustered Alderkit, oblivious to his shyness now that she herself had been noticed. She puffed out her chest, and her attention immediately snapped to the more extroverted Beetlekit. Thornkit was quickly won over by his excitement and joined in. "Come on, Alderkit! Explore with us!" the kit purred.

A third strange voice joined in, but nevertheless just as youthful-sounding as the others. The tabby turned her head towards Morningkit, grinning as he questioned. "The more the merrier, right?" she invited him over with a friendly look.

ooc;; soz for the delayy

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

One of Twenty-Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Twenty-Five   One of Twenty-Five EmptySun 10 Jun 2018 - 17:38

OOC: yo it's cool

Eyelids fluttering, Alderkit was somewhat startled by all the sudden appearances and ideas being created. When Beetlekit proposed a group exploration, he fidgeted with his paws and stared at the ground, unsure of whether to come with, or whether the other kits would even want him to come with. As Morningkit approached, Alderkit gave him a quick glance and a smile, reasoning with himself that he wouldn't decide whether the other tom would come or not. At the time that Thornkit offered him to accompany the group and accepted Morningkit's request, the brown tom held in a sigh of relief, not wanting to be alone when the rest of the kits would be in packs. "A-ah, o-okay, I'll come. Where should we go? I'm fine with visiting any place or den."

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

One of Twenty-Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Twenty-Five   One of Twenty-Five EmptyWed 13 Jun 2018 - 19:27

The tomkit puffed up his chest and took the lead, lifting his tail. "I know exactly where should we start! Come on everyone! Follow me into the adventure!" He purred cheerfully with the group of kits by his side. He liked Thornkit since she was as enthusiastic as he was. Alderkit was shyer but he didn't mind it, actually. He seemed like a good cat as well as the newcomer that just joined.

Even though he didn't know them well, he was sure that the place they were going to visit would be a new and great experience for all of them and it was because he was guiding them to the warriors' den! The place every kit dreamed of to be one day. Even if it was his first time out, he had seen how the bigger cats entered and left that den constantly. It had to be the place where the mighty warriors of Thunderclan slept. "Here we are! I'm pretty sure this is the warriors' den! Isn't it exciting!? All those smells and... look! There's a warrior!" The tom mewed with a purr of happiness and admiration. He wanted so badly to be one of them... fight against other clans and defends Thunderclan. It was his dream... and he was determined to accomplish it.

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

One of Twenty-Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Twenty-Five   One of Twenty-Five EmptyWed 13 Jun 2018 - 21:07

Morningkit padded along, staring at Beetlekit as they made their way towards one of the hollowed bushes that made up ThunderClan's dens. He couldn't help but wonder what was in store for them that made the other tom so excited. It wasn't until a warrior exited the den and Beetlekit spoke up that he realized what was so great. The warriors' den! The russet tabby peered in, staring at the grassy nests that weren't unlike the ones in their nursery.

The more he stared, the more he understood that the only difference was who slept there. "It's just a den..." the tom muttered. With a small sigh, he turned away, eyes glued on the camp's entrance as a few cats slipped through the brambles. Morningkit wasn't going to just sit and dream of what he wanted. He was going to make his dreams a reality.

"Their nests are grand and all, but camp is so boring. Wouldn't it be more fun for us to see the outside of camp?" the kitten spoke with a sly grin, his voice just a whisper. He couldn't quite understand why it was so taboo for kits to leave camp. Even so, it was still a rule and he had no doubts some cat would rat them out if anyone heard him.

One of Twenty-Five N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

One of Twenty-Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Twenty-Five   One of Twenty-Five EmptyThu 14 Jun 2018 - 12:01

Thornkit bounced around, circling the group of kits, running ahead a few steps then coming back, or lingering just a moment to watch some of the older cats. She did it all with a fascinated look in her eyes, brimming with energy. The tabby followed their self-appointed leader, Beetlekit, to the warriors' den. Immediately she began prodding around, batting with her tiny paws at the leaves hanging about the entrance, peering inside and narrowing her eyes to see in the dark. Some were still sleeping in there, and Thornkit couldn't help but chuckle thinking of the mighty warriors napping at midday like the kits.

She whipped around to meet the sly gaze of Morningkit. "Morningkit!" she blurted out loudly, then lowered her head more cautiously, fixing her eyes into his. "That's a great idea. Beetlekit, Alderkit?" the kit whispered, flicking her tail to bring them all closer so they could plot without being heard. Thornkit was stamping her feet in excitement.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

One of Twenty-Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Twenty-Five   One of Twenty-Five EmptyThu 14 Jun 2018 - 14:13

Alderkit preferred to pad alongside Beetlekit instead of the back as they explored the camp. He was probably the strongest and bravest one here and would keep everyone safe. That's what Alderkit hoped, at least.

Alderkit's cautious light steps developed into more confident ones as they toured more and more, seeming to forget the non-existent dangers inside the camp. Approaching the warriors' den, the brown tom sat outside and peered in. It didn't count as entering, did it? He inspected each kink of the den- the outer walls, the leaves that bad touch down on the head of the entrance, the warriors' bodies rising and falling in their preferred nests. 

He flicked his ears towards the direction of Morningkit and Beetlekit, still listening to their words whilst glancing inside the den once and again. He turned to meet Morningkit and Thornkit with a stern gaze, seeming to have lost his shyness. "No," the tom replied in a simple manner, but his eyes blazed steely. "I'm just as curious about the 'outside world' as you are, but the chances of us getting caught trying to attempt that are high. I'm not gonna be the one who gets their apprentice ceremony held back for a moon. Are you?" He closed his eyes for a heartbeat, but when he opened them it was a much more gentle gaze. "Don't think I'm trying to ruin your fun. You guys can go without me, but even if I won't be there, I don't want you guys getting in trouble." Alderkit paused. "If you really think you can pull it off, then go do it. But really think about this." Getting up from his sitting position, Alderkit brushed past them. "Morningkit was still right about one thing, though- this camp is boring," he said, eyes glimmering with amusement. "I'm going back to the nursery." And with that statement, the kit was gone off.

OOC: ya'll can continue this for as long as you want but since it's been a week and most of us are getting/going to get/have received their apprentice ceremony, this should end at some point

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One of Twenty-Five Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of Twenty-Five   One of Twenty-Five Empty

Back to top Go down

One of Twenty-Five
Page 1 of 1