Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

anyone can join just randomness

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Clan/Rank : shadowclan
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 297

anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone can join just randomness   anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:41 pm

" oh ok. but still."

if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 2wlrbq8 funny right!? anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 169p75c anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: anyone can join just randomness   anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:42 pm

"Just protecting my friends. I didnt know if you where hostile."
She said uncomfortable with the presence of Tigerfrost's kit.
"I hope your not to sick Heartpaw. Im sure Lilypaw would be glad to help? Since your Clan dosent have a medicine cat."
She mewed giving her friend a lick over the ear.

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: anyone can join just randomness   anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:45 pm

occ: i'm gonna become an apprentice soon.... so back off just a little
startled, yellowkit awoke, " mom!?"

if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 2wlrbq8 funny right!? anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 169p75c anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

PostSubject: Re: anyone can join just randomness   anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:45 pm

beginning to pass out she replied"get help"

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: anyone can join just randomness   anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:47 pm

OCC: my ceremony's going on at the moment.

IC: Featherkit watched Yellowkit leave and then Heartpaw.
"Heartpaw im coming!"
She mewed to her friend and woke up.

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: anyone can join just randomness   anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:50 pm

rosethorn woke up at the sound of her kit saying get help

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

PostSubject: Re: anyone can join just randomness   anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:51 pm

heartpaw slowly woke up

yellowpaw (sigh)

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: anyone can join just randomness   anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:57 pm

"huh! ok what is this place called, i have been here before but i don't know what it is called." yellowkit murmered as she started to awake.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone can join just randomness   anyone can join just randomness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone can join just randomness
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2