Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leaving (Again)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Leaving (Again) Empty
PostLeaving (Again)

Yeah hi, I don't really have much to say other than I feel out of place and somewhat unwelcomed anymore!

I don't feel like I fit in well, and as much as I enjoyed roleplaying with you all, after I dunno two months of being back I'm getting the same negative emotions that I used to when I was here in earlier years.

Um, I'll still be around the chat box sometimes I guess, but I noticed that it's not really a place to be hanging out if you're making no effort in trying to plot and roleplay. I'm too shy to get into any plots because I know that I take forever to respond so I'm just- Not enjoying this anymore.

The people are great and I love you guys but after all these years I think it was a mistake coming back..

Leaving (Again) :: Comments

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Re: Leaving (Again)
Post Tue 29 May 2018 - 22:48 by Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
I’m sorry that you don’t feel very happy roleplaying here. It’s okay, though. Just do what you need to do to be happier.
ruska
Post Wed 30 May 2018 - 9:22 by ruska
aww, i'll miss you, mink! i'm glad you came back for a bit, though, it was cool to roleplay with you <3
Post  by Sponsored content

Leaving (Again)

Page 1 of 1