Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rematch [CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Rematch [CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Rematch [CLOSED)   Rematch [CLOSED) EmptySat 26 May 2018 - 17:17

Hailsong breathed the fresh air with a calm expression. She enjoyed the loneliness sometimes and to just admire her surroundings. It cleared her troubled mind and give her a time to relax, outside of every day's struggle. If she was bad with her father being deputy, now he was the leader it was worse. She was no longer the daughter of the deputy but the kit of the leader. Somehow, she felt like she carried an even heavier weight on her shoulders. As his daughter, she had to be perfect, exceptional or his image would be tainted.

She sighed and tried to shove those thoughts away. The she-cat knew she couldn't be whining about it like a kit. She had to pretend she was okay with that. It's fine... I can deal with this. She repeated to herself as she approached the loud waterfall that the former leader won from the war against Windclan.

With thoughtful green eyes, Hailsong watched the violence of the water falling, reminding how mighty used to be her grandmother before passing away. They weren't exactly close to each other but she missed her. Ivystar was a good, strong leader, capable of protecting everyone in her growing clan. Without her here, her father had to take that responsibility.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Rematch [CLOSED) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

Rematch [CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch [CLOSED)   Rematch [CLOSED) EmptyTue 29 May 2018 - 12:12

Dovestream had been oddly serious for the past few days. Between witnessing Ashstar's death, her mother becoming leader, and the entirety of WindClan going through a massive grieving period, the she-cat couldn't find a reason to not be serious. She was mature enough to tell the difference between real jokes and real issues. Unlike Hailsong, Dovestream didn't feel weighed down because of the fact that she was Brindlestar's daughter. She didn't feel the constant need to have to act perfectly. All she really did was act herself, and she was fine with it. She had never been told before to act "appropriately". The two she-cats were just opposites when it came to how they felt about that matter.

It had been moons since Dovestream had come face to face with Hailsong. They had both only been apprentices then, but the gray tabby would recognize her if she ever saw her again. It didn't even bother the warrior when she heard the crashing water of the gorge up ahead. She didn't feel like she was trespassing on RiverClan territory. The gorge had been something that she was so used to coming near, and now she didn't even care if she was over here. If some RiverClanner caught her, then so be it. There wasn't a violent fire in the she-cat's yellow eyes as she approached, but soon, there was. Upon seeing the familiar shape of Hailsong, Dovestream simply kept a calm demeanor, but her eyes gave away all her emotions.

"Planning on going for a swim?" The gray tabby asked in a sickeningly serene tone, knowing that the gorge killed anyone who fell in, "If so, I won't stop you."

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Rematch [CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch [CLOSED)   Rematch [CLOSED) EmptyTue 29 May 2018 - 19:52

Hailsong couldn't help but roll her eyes when she heard a WindClanner's voice she knew. She turned her head to face her, her tail held up and her claws ready to be unsheathed if it was necessary. "Haha, you're so funny." She mewed sarcastically with a sharp tongue. The RiverClanner didn't like to be mocked. Actually, it made her mad to be mocked by a cat who was worse than her in battle! How dare she? She had no rights to be like that.

The dilute cat approached her, not intimidated by her being in Riverclan's land. She defeated her once when they were apprentices... she should do it again if Dovestream didn't want to leave. "What are you doing here, moor-runner? I remember telling the last time we meet that you shouldn't come back and trespass my clan's land. Or are you just too mouse-brained to recall that the Gorge belongs to Riverclan?" She mewed with the same serene tone the she-cat used with her but more aggressive. Hailsong wasn't a natural fighter like Silverfang or her brother, Stormstrike, but she was extremely loyal to the Code and the clan... and the Windclan warrior was breaking the law by being here.

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

Rematch [CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch [CLOSED)   Rematch [CLOSED) EmptyWed 30 May 2018 - 18:20

Dovestream rolled her yellow eyes at Hailsong's sharp and obvious sarcasm. As the RiverClan she-cat approached, the gray tabby held her ground, and she continued to hold the same calm gaze that she had before. The memories of being defeated by an apprentice that was moons younger than her haunted her mind as she stared directly into the eyes of the RiverClan she-cat. Dovestream could tell that a fight was going to break out just by the amount of painful tension in the air, and she didn't want it to go on for any longer. The gray tabby unsheathed her claws and sank them into the dirt to refrain from leaping at Hailsong and clawing her face off.
"Hmph, I don't see why moor-runner is an insult. I could run circles around you, fish-breath. I just hope you know that this wouldn't be your land if it weren't for your pathetic excuse for an 'honorable' leader and her greedy, selfish ways. Her name doesn't even deserve to be mentioned."

Almost immediately after she was done talking, Dovestream sprang forward, knocking Hailsong over and holding her down so that the two she-cats were staring directly at each other.
"Perhaps I should do to you exactly what I want to do to that leader of yours."

ღ dovestream used leap-and-hold on hailsong, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina. hailsong is pinned for two turns. ღ

dovestream ღ
45/45 HP
150/160 SP

hailsong ღ
36/45 HP
160/160 SP

Last edited by Harem on Wed 30 May 2018 - 18:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15095

Rematch [CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch [CLOSED)   Rematch [CLOSED) EmptyWed 30 May 2018 - 18:20

The member 'Harem' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Rematch [CLOSED) Mistpe10
Rematch [CLOSED) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Rematch [CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch [CLOSED)   Rematch [CLOSED) EmptyWed 30 May 2018 - 20:20

OOC: RIP Hailsong

IC: The small she-cat hissed when the other cat held her down without any warning. Hailsong tried to hit her with her hind legs but it was hard. With narrowed eyes, the RiverClanner shouted at her opponent. "Code-breaker! I couldn't expect anything else from Windclan scum like you! Attacking a cat in their own land! Have you no honour? I don't understand why am I surprised... WindClanners are all the same... fox-hearted cat who would attack from behind a defenceless cat." She spat with poison in her voice.

Hailsong is pinned for 1 more turn.

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

Rematch [CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch [CLOSED)   Rematch [CLOSED) EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 13:01

Dovestream simply let out a small yet harsh and mocking laugh, rolling her yellow eyes in response to Hailsong's taunts.
"With everything you say against me, I will always be able to use the excuse that your Clan robbed ours. You RiverClanners were the ones who said they would take one thing, then took more. You RiverClanners were the ones who decided to shed blood in order to get herbs to survive. We wouldn't give them to you because we needed to survive, too!"

ღ dovestream used leap-and-hold on hailsong, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina. hailsong is pinned for one turn. ღ

dovestream ღ
45/45 HP
140/160 SP

hailsong ღ
27/45 HP
160/160 SP

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Rematch [CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch [CLOSED)   Rematch [CLOSED) EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 16:54

The she-cat laughed sarcastically at the WindClanner's words. "Oh! Come on! If you needed them so much, then almost everyone in your clan would be dead by now considering how weak you are. You and your clanmates were just selfish... and you paid the price for that arrogance." Hailsong mewed with a hiss at the end. She hated them... all of them. Windclan kept trespassing their territory and it wouldn't be a surprise if they stole prey from them. This land belonged to her clan now. They shouldn't be putting their paws here like this insolent she-cat.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rematch [CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch [CLOSED)   Rematch [CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rematch [CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Gorge-