Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Two kits could use some friends!

Go down 
+2
Chamomile
Simplistic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Simplistic

Simplistic

Characters : Sloepaw [m] - Kestrelpaw [f]
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 33

Two kits could use some friends! Empty
PostSubject: Two kits could use some friends!   Two kits could use some friends! EmptyFri 25 May 2018 - 21:53

Hello!
So, as Sloekit (SC) and Kestrelkit (WC) are growing, I realised they haven't really interacted with anyone outside of immediate family members.
I'd love if they could make some friends and develop more!
I have more information about both in my character profile thread (see my signature link)!!
As of posting this, Sloe is six moons and Kestrel is five. Happy Hamu

Chamomile

Characters : Camomilepaw
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Two kits could use some friends!   Two kits could use some friends! EmptySat 26 May 2018 - 4:35

Hi :)

If you want in the ShC, I have Chamomilepaw. She had her apprentice ceremony a few days ago. She has been on the borders and she is doing her first training, so she is still young.

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Two kits could use some friends!   Two kits could use some friends! EmptySat 26 May 2018 - 6:13

If you would like, Kestrel can bother Nectarleap for a little bit. He's pretty friendly, but right now is currently kinda depressed because the death of multiple loved ones. Kestrel could see that he is a kind but sad cat, and try to cheer him up if you would like.

Two kits could use some friends! Signat10
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Two kits could use some friends!   Two kits could use some friends! EmptySat 26 May 2018 - 23:17

sloekit and maplekit could be best buds, and for Kestrelkit I have Lilypaw she has already shone to like kits lately.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Simplistic

Simplistic

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Two kits could use some friends!   Two kits could use some friends! EmptySun 27 May 2018 - 13:43

Squirrelnose wrote:
If you would like, Kestrel can bother Nectarleap for a little bit. He's pretty friendly, but right now is currently kinda depressed because the death of multiple loved ones. Kestrel could see that he is a kind but sad cat, and try to cheer him up if you would like.
I think this would be a good idea! Kestrelkit loves to make cats happy and befriend them, so I feel that maybe Nectarleap could benefit from them interacting?

rainypool wrote:
sloekit and maplekit could be best buds, and for Kestrelkit I have Lilypaw she has already shone to like kits lately.
Sounds great to me!!

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Two kits could use some friends!   Two kits could use some friends! EmptyWed 30 May 2018 - 5:07

I have two WC friend options for you, mother and daughter

Twistedtail, like Nectarleap, has lost pretty much all of her family (fun fact: her dead daughter Heathershade was Nectar’s mate) and is kinda depressed, though she’s getting better at it. She really loves kits and younger cats and would really enjoy some company.

Twistedtail’s soon-to-be-adopted/born kit Littlekit is also an option for a younge friend. She is going to be a little innocent angel of a cat and loves making others happy. They could be cheer-up buddies!

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Two kits could use some friends! Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Simplistic

Simplistic

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Two kits could use some friends!   Two kits could use some friends! EmptyWed 30 May 2018 - 18:26

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls wrote:
I have two WC friend options for you, mother and daughter

Twistedtail, like Nectarleap, has lost pretty much all of her family (fun fact: her dead daughter Heathershade was Nectar’s mate) and is kinda depressed, though she’s getting better at it. She really loves kits and younger cats and would really enjoy some company.

Twistedtail’s soon-to-be-adopted/born kit Littlekit is also an option for a younge friend. She is going to be a little innocent angel of a cat and loves making others happy. They could be cheer-up buddies!

I'd be open to befriending both!! Happy Hamu Littlekit though would definitely be nice, Kestrel is still trying to find some younger friends I guess lol

Bumble

Characters : // Honey kit Wc //
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Two kits could use some friends!   Two kits could use some friends! EmptyTue 7 Aug 2018 - 10:44

PostSubject: Re: Two kits could use some friends!   Two kits could use some friends! Empty

Back to top Go down

Two kits could use some friends!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Friend Finder-
Jump to: