Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Frostpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6659

Frostpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Frostpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Frostpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 24 May 2018 - 17:59

Rippedstar padded towards the tallbranch with his blue eyes narrowed ever so slightly. His mind was troubled. More so than it had been when he had left and then returned because this is post his return that ripped has no time to type. Despite the fact something wonderful was about to happen, another warrior named to join Skyclan's fight against the rogues, he could not bring himself to see the positives. That part of the black and white tom had been lost along with his former name. Instead of a sigh, a soft and frustrated growl left his maw as he leaped up onto the branch where he would conduct the ceremony. Although his blue gaze flickered between the dull numbness and the fire to tear down the threat to his clan, a strange mix it was, there were some hints of pride for the apprentice and the clan deep in there. Another former tribe cat was about to earn their name. Before he would have thanked the stars for this opportunity, now, he gave no outward indication of such feelings. Sticking to his obligation as the leader and the drive to grow their ranks, he let loose the yowl that would summon the clan below, "Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather beneath the tallbranch for a clan meeting!"

Frostpaw's Warrior Ceremony Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Frostpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Frostpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 28 May 2018 - 19:31

(wow i totally thought i already posted here, whoops)

Frostpaw glanced up from her half-eaten shrew at the sound of Rippedstar's call. It was still a little weird to not see Crowstar up on the tallbranch, but she was slowly getting used to it. Today though, she didn't have any room for melancholy thoughts. Today, she hoped, would be her warrior ceremony. She had trained hard and earnestly for this day. She would be officially joining the warrior ranks of SkyClan and she was almost trembling with nerves. After hastily finishing her meal, she rose to her paws and joined her clanmates in front of tallbranch.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Frostpaw's Warrior Ceremony Sign_s13
Frostpaw's Warrior Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Frostpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Frostpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 28 May 2018 - 20:29

"Another apprentice is ready to join the ranks of the warriors. Frostpaw, please step forward." As he looked down at the former tribe cat, he knew she expected this. Frostpaw had been warned beforehand. Her time had more than come and passed. After all this time, he was prepared to see the young she-cat join the rest of the clan more officially than she had before. Even after taking on a clan name, she was still just in training. Now, she was going to be put on the spot to affirm her dedication to Skyclan. His blue eyes fixed hers and he meowed, "I, Rippedstar, leader of Skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this cat. She has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in his turn. Frostpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Frostpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Frostpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 28 May 2018 - 20:49

Frostpaw stepped forward, tail tip trembling in anticipation. As soon as the ceremonious words left her leader’s mouth, she nodded with a fierce certainty. “I do.”

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Frostpaw's Warrior Ceremony Sign_s13
Frostpaw's Warrior Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Frostpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Frostpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 28 May 2018 - 21:04

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Frostpaw, from this day forward, you will be known as Frostwing. Starclan honors your willingness to learn and your dedication to the clan, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan." He finished the ceremony, as usual, leaping down once the words finally left his maw and the chorus of the clan rose into the air. Before retreating back to his den, he hung back and waited for the voices to die down before gruffly meowing to the new warrior, "Congratulations, Frostwing. You have certainly earned your name and I cannot wait to see you as a warrior."

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

PostSubject: Re: Frostpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Frostpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 30 May 2018 - 23:39

"Frostwing! Frostwing! Frostwing!"  Nightstorm, a broad smile shining on his face, jumped out of the crowd to greet his friend, and now former apprentice, by her new name.  With a purr, he pressed his muzzle against hers for a moment, before meowing softly.  "A beautiful name, it fits you perfectly."  His green eyes shone with affectionate delight as he gazed down at the she-cat, hoping that she would hear the true meaning of his words.  After long last, they were both warriors...and he had never felt so happy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frostpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Frostpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Frostpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: Tallbranch :: SkyClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: