Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WindClan's Deputy 4.0

Go down 
+11
Hazel
Maple
Harlem
cachaemic
White
Midnee
Holly
Sun
Middy
Ice
Seer
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

WindClan's Deputy 4.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan's Deputy 4.0   WindClan's Deputy 4.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2018 - 5:46

Fernwing padded out to meet with the rest of the gathering cats when Brindlewhisker called. She, like every other cat in the Clan, still mourned for the loss of Ashstar, but she knew that she would always be watching them all from StarClan. It also made her feel better knowing she would be able to reunite with her lost friends and family. She wondered if she would be able to see Fernfeather again.

She listened very attentively to Brindlewhisker’s speech, holding her tongue. Actually, for once she didn’t want to talk. Well... that was until Brindlewhisker announced the name of WindClan’s newest deputy.

Her green eyes widened and she let out a long, loud gasp of excitement. She began bouncing up and down next to her father, cheering, ”Swiftstep! Swiftstep, you’re the new deputy! My father is WindClan’s new deputy! Oh, my stars, this is so exciting!” She pressed her side against his, thrumming with overjoyed purrs.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's Deputy 4.0   WindClan's Deputy 4.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2018 - 5:52

Spiderfur's heart was heavy as she padded listlessly around camp, awaiting the coming ceremony with apprehension. A new deputy would set Ashstar's death in stone. For as long as she could remember Ashstar had been around, even when she had been just a warrior. Knowing that she was gone was unbearable. She moved to sit beside her father Cedarfur, observing his age with painful realization. The warrior knew she was luckier than most; her father was still alive as well as her former mentor, but knowing they could disappear so easily filled her with more dread than watching the first frost of Leafbare creep across the moorland. The little she-cat pressed into Cedarfur's side and watched Brindlewhisker stand atop the Tallrock. She looked as pained as the rest of her Clanmates.

Her new leader's words alleviated her cornern to some degree, but the loss of her family still hung in her mind. Now the new deputy was to be named. Shock made her jaw drop. 'Swiftstep?' That was her son! She began to chant his name in congratulations, "Swiftstep! Swiftstep!"

Deerpaw set his gaze on Brindlewhisker. The young tom's face was made of stone, but his heart still trembled. His leader's death happened so quickly; yesterday she was just fine, but today, today was a sad day for all of WindClan. The apprentice dug his claws into the hard earth as he waited for the announcement of their new deputy. His head raised at the announcement of Swiftstep, and while he wasn't particularly close to the tom, he knew he was a responsible and loyal warrior, and joined in. "Swiftstep! Swiftstep!"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's Deputy 4.0   WindClan's Deputy 4.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2018 - 8:10

"Aha! I was right!" Acornpelt thought with a smirk of victory. Deep inside, she had truly wished to be deputy, but she knew there was no possibility of that when she hadn't even trained one apprentice. She chanted with the other cats, "Swiftstep! Swiftstep!"

Shifting her thoughts and gaze over to Swiftstep, pride beamed through her as she knew her mentor was going to be the new deputy. It was a good decision- Swiftstep was a notable warrior within the Clan, even if one wasn't close to the tom. Loyal, skilled, but bears emotion and sympathy to others. Padding to Swiftstep with obvious delight, she couldn't help but purr upon seeing her old mentor once again. Acornpelt truly wished to shout to every cat, "The deputy's my mentor!" but there was no need. She had all the pride she needed. Looking at him, the brown tabby smiled softly. "Good job, Swiftstep! StarClan has dearly blessed me with the greatest mentor I could receive."

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's Deputy 4.0   WindClan's Deputy 4.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2018 - 8:49

Listening as Brindlewhisker spoke to the clan, Smokepelt didn't let his gaze waver from the she-cat, even though the constant chattering from the gathered clan was like a fly in his ear. When the she-cat finally announced the new deputy, of course the senior warrior couldn't help but find himself a bit disappointed, but none the less, he knew that he was the one who brought his misfortune upon himself. StarClan apparently didn't like the idea of second chances... he thought to himself as he chanted along with the rest of the clan.

~~~~~

"Swiftstep will be the new deputy of WindClan." Looking to his nephew, Cedarfur watched as the grey and white tom sat still with no emotion on his face, per usual. The elder knew that he must have been a bit disappointed, but it looked as though he was taking it fairly well, and Cedarfur was proud of him for that.

"Swiftstep! Swiftstep!" the horse voiced elder mewed from the edge of the elder's den where he sat.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

WindClan's Deputy 4.0 - Page 2 VHQrlk5
WindClan's Deputy 4.0 - Page 2 1QYZaRo

WindClan's Deputy 4.0 - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's Deputy 4.0   WindClan's Deputy 4.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2018 - 10:22

Swiftstep had been intently listening to and observing Brindlewhisker as the ceremony went on, occasionally an ear twitching as he also heard some talk behind him. The mouse-brown tom couldn't help but wonder curiously who Brindlewhisker was going to choose. There were many fine options, loyal warriors who would do Windclan well and were sure to steer the clan in the right direction. Smokepelt seemed like a good choice. He deserved a second chance. Laurelsong wad loyal to the core. She had trained so hard in her youth so maybe Brindlewhisker would reward her greatly. Gustpuddle, sweet Gustpuddle. She was a worthy choice. Acornpelt was responsible and he knew she could handle anything. Poppycloud and Fernwing were his daughters and he knew they were possible choices. Swiftstep smiled softly as he thought of all the warriors that had the possibility of becoming deputy.

Soon, the moment many were waiting for was here. He was going to cheer for whoever was going to be deputy. He was ready to support the clan in any way he could in these hard times. That included not giving the future deputy and leader a hard time. He still felt a faint pain in his chest remembering one of his former apprentices. The tom rather not remember the poor excuse for a clan cat. Swiftstep, even now, felt guilt bubble up inside of him when he was reminded of the horrid things said cat did.

The tom held his breath as the she-cat above them began to reveal Windclan's next deputy. "Swiftstep will be the new deputy of WindClan." Swiftstep jumped slightly and gasped in shock. Did Starclan think he was worthy to lead the clan as Brindlewhisker's, soon Brindlestar's, deputy and trusted right-paw cat? The tom got up as he began to hear the beginning of the chanting. Everything felt like it was going so fast yet the world around him was moving in slow-motion. He felt his daughter press against him, heard his mother's voice chanting his name, Acornpelt talking to him while looking at him with pride. His muzzle formed into a smile. He was touched that so many cats would support him. He licked his daughter's forehead with overwhelming love and bumped his shoulder against Acornpelt's as a sign of gratitude and friendly affection.

Then, the brown warrior stepped forward with a determined expression. "Thank you Brindlewhisker for putting your faith in me. I will not let you nor Windclan down. I will serve my clan with every breath I possess. I will even give my life up for each and every one of my clan-mates if I have to." Swiftstep gave the new leader a respectful nod before beginning to thank the cats around him. His life had just become a lot more interesting.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's Deputy 4.0   WindClan's Deputy 4.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 May 2018 - 19:55

Dovestream instantly lifted her head and stared over at Swiftstep once the tom's name was called. She and the brown tom weren't very close, but the gray tabby trusted that he would be a great and fair deputy for WindClan, anyway. The chants and exclamations of praise and good luck rose up into the air like a chorus - a chorus that radiated hope for a new, stronger future for WindClan. The Clan that Dovestream called her own would surely thrive under the new deputy and leader.
"Swiftstep, Swiftstep!" The warrior began to chant, a smile involuntarily growing on her gray muzzle.
She couldn't help it, the joy that echoed through the crowd was far too contagious for the she-cat to handle.

Dovestream padded a bit closer as Swiftstep made his vows and promises, and then a tiny smirk grew in place of the smile she had once had.
"Wow, Swiftstep, you're going to make an awful deputy." She joked, winking with a grin to let the tom know that it was all just friendly sarcasm.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's Deputy 4.0   WindClan's Deputy 4.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jun 2018 - 20:29

(ooc: oof this is late)

"What?!"

It probably should have stayed as a silent exclamation, but alas, Laurelsong was too shocked to contain her inner thoughts.  On her paws in an instant, the lithe she-cat's silver ticked fur was bushed out, and her claws sank angrily into the sandy earth.  Her indignant hiss rang around the clearing a bit too loudly, yet she remained to stand, staring up at Brindlewhisker with an indignant expression.  How can you choose him before me?!  Me, who has dedicated everything to this clan, my whole life!  While she had no quarrel with the tom...he had taken her place.  The rightful place she had dreamed of since kithood!  Had he put every second of his life into tirelessly serving his clan to try and bring it back to its former greatness?  Had he strived to remove the weakness and hesitance that had plagued WindClan since before they were even born?  With a low growl, she eyed first Brindlewhisker, then Swiftstep; this wasn't what was supposed to happen.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's Deputy 4.0   WindClan's Deputy 4.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan's Deputy 4.0
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2