Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Springtime battles (closed, OPEN FOR ONE TC WARRIOR)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

Springtime battles (closed, OPEN FOR ONE TC WARRIOR) Empty
PostSubject: Springtime battles (closed, OPEN FOR ONE TC WARRIOR)   Springtime battles (closed, OPEN FOR ONE TC WARRIOR) EmptyMon 21 May 2018 - 9:25

Sitting by the camp entrance, Tinylegs waited for some-cat to join him, his long tail wrapped around his stubby paws. A warm, Newleaf breeze ruffled his fur as he sat in silence, enjoying the morning. Today, he was to conduct a border patrol to Fallen Oak.

OOC: holymoly shortness ;;

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Springtime battles (closed, OPEN FOR ONE TC WARRIOR) VHQrlk5
Springtime battles (closed, OPEN FOR ONE TC WARRIOR) 1QYZaRo

Springtime battles (closed, OPEN FOR ONE TC WARRIOR) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Springtime battles (closed, OPEN FOR ONE TC WARRIOR)   Springtime battles (closed, OPEN FOR ONE TC WARRIOR) EmptyWed 23 May 2018 - 16:57

Otterpaw had soon joined the smaller cat, his ears perking slightly as he checked to make sure he was approaching the same cat that someone else had told him to do. "Tinylegs?" He asked purring out slightly, greeting him with a rub of his cheek against white male. A large purr left him, "I'm Otterpaw, I was told to come here to go on a border patrol! I hope we have a good time! I've been so excited to do this for awhile now, I just keep telling myself one paw step closer to having my warrior name!" He boasted excitedly, puffing out his chest.

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Springtime battles (closed, OPEN FOR ONE TC WARRIOR)   Springtime battles (closed, OPEN FOR ONE TC WARRIOR) EmptyThu 24 May 2018 - 16:56

Perking his ears at the sound of pawsteps approaching, Tinylegs turned to see Otterpaw, one of SkyClan's apprentices walking up to him. Dipping his head in greeting, a smile grew on his muzzle as the apprentice rubbed his cheek against his. Standing up, he listened to Otterpaw speak and nodded his head in approval. "Of course you can come," he purred. "And I'm glad you're excited to become a warrior!" the small warrior added cheerfully.

Turning to the camp entrance, he flicked his tail towards it. "Let's get going then," Tinylegs mewed and began to make his way out of the camp and into the sparsely wooded forest.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Springtime battles (closed, OPEN FOR ONE TC WARRIOR) VHQrlk5
Springtime battles (closed, OPEN FOR ONE TC WARRIOR) 1QYZaRo

Springtime battles (closed, OPEN FOR ONE TC WARRIOR) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Springtime battles (closed, OPEN FOR ONE TC WARRIOR)   Springtime battles (closed, OPEN FOR ONE TC WARRIOR) EmptyTue 29 May 2018 - 19:47

Dustcloud had been assigned a patrol with Blackpaw again, an apprentice that she was on increasingly more and more patrols with. She'd been doing really well, as the scarred she-cat had noticed on many occasions. With a flick of her tail, she motioned for the older apprentice to follow after her, walking along the SkyClan border slowly, sniffing for any prey that may have been lurking nearby. She lifted her head quickly when she heard the faint sound of small paws on the opposite side of the border, stopping in her tracks to try and spot whatever it may have been. She had no intentions of getting involved in a fight, but it there was an unruly apprentice or code-breaking warrior that did, she wanted to keep a close eye on them. "We c-can keep going, b-but be c-careful, be s-sure to w-watch out for other c-c-cats." She murmured to the apprentice behind her, slowly picking up her pace and walking forwards again.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Springtime battles (closed, OPEN FOR ONE TC WARRIOR)   Springtime battles (closed, OPEN FOR ONE TC WARRIOR) Empty

Back to top Go down

Springtime battles (closed, OPEN FOR ONE TC WARRIOR)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fallen Oak-
Jump to: