Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cleaning Together (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

Cleaning Together (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning Together (closed)   Cleaning Together (closed) EmptyThu 10 May 2018 - 18:36

Lionpaw rested among some roots that were growing along the side of the camp walls. The sun was up high, soon to fall like swooping into a battle. A ginger warrior prodded him in the side and told him to go care for the elders. He began to make his way to the medicine den to fetch mouse bile.

:3
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Together (closed)   Cleaning Together (closed) EmptyFri 11 May 2018 - 9:20

Otterpaw had be told to fetch some fresh moss to help clean out the elders den, along to look for Lionpaw. The other apprentice was supposed to be helping him with all of this and the brown tom was told to look for him. He had a mouth full of the green when his attention got snapped to the other cat, "Hey!" His greeting was muffled as he approached the other tom, dropping the moss, a smile curved his lips, "Lionpaw right! Are you doing to the medicine den? I really like it in there because it always seems so quiet for the sick cats that do sit in there. I wish the elder's den was a little more quiet but all the kits like to go in there! But I don't mind that, it just makes it hard to clean when you feel like you just got done but another kit seems to dirty the place up! But that's okay, can't keep everything clean forever can you? I'm Otterpaw by the way I don't think we've met but I've seen you around and I always wanted to say hi but you seem busy!" He rambled on, picking back up the moss, "I'll meet you at the den?"

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Together (closed)   Cleaning Together (closed) EmptySun 13 May 2018 - 8:22

Lionpaw listend to Otterpaw, answering with a couple awkward "yes"s. The talking strangely didn't annoy him, in fact he found it kinda cute that he talked so much. He nodded once again and watched as Otterpaw headed over to the elder's den. Once Otterpaw was out of sight he entered the medicine den, and came out with the mouse bile.

Lionpaw entered into the den and started work on one of the elders.

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Together (closed)   Cleaning Together (closed) EmptyThu 17 May 2018 - 8:52

Otterpaw had already been digging in the dens for the old and dried out uncomfortable moss, his mindless jabbering to the elders until he noticed that Lionpaw had finally decided to join them. His ears perked forward and a purr erupted from his throat, "Welcome back, Lionpaw! I was telling the elders that you were going to join us soon and they all seemed happy that you were joining along! I really this den because there's lots of interesting conversation and stories, makes it less boring to do work in the den because you can just listen in on a conversation." He mumbled out, continuing to do his work while talking to Loinpaw.

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Together (closed)   Cleaning Together (closed) EmptyWed 23 May 2018 - 11:12

Lionpaw listened to Otterpaws adorable chattering. He decided to make a move, or something like that. "How could I be bored at any time listening to you and gazing into your beautiful green eyes?."

Ooc: his eyes are green right? I just went off your profile picture.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Together (closed)   Cleaning Together (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleaning Together (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: