Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Making Up {CLOSED for Jade}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

Making Up {CLOSED for Jade} Empty
PostSubject: Making Up {CLOSED for Jade}   Making Up {CLOSED for Jade} EmptySat 5 May 2018 - 20:50

Pantherblaze was still angered by how he and his clanmate got beaten up by those ShadowClanners so easily. He had to become stronger if he wanted to take revenge on his father's family... but right now he had to worry about something else.

With a sigh, he turned his head to see Blossomheart. The deputy ordered them to go on a hunting patrol together to fetch some food for the clan. He didn't hate her but she probably did after how he started a fight without clear reasons. But, why would he care if she hated him? It was not like they were friends. She was just another clanmate that would probably never like him, like most of the cats of his clan. "I think this is a good spot to hunt." He mewed emotionless, stopping his walk.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Making Up {CLOSED for Jade}   Making Up {CLOSED for Jade} EmptySun 6 May 2018 - 7:16

Blossomheart still didn't understand why she had been paired up with Pantherblaze. Last time they were on a patrol, he had started a fight for no reason. He stopped at a random spot. She stopped too, and without speaking a word, she turned to catch some prey(though she did give him a good tail-flick in the face). With ease, she caught an unsuspecting bird.

Last edited by Lorax Jade on Sun 6 May 2018 - 7:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15088

PostSubject: Re: Making Up {CLOSED for Jade}   Making Up {CLOSED for Jade} EmptySun 6 May 2018 - 7:16

The member 'Lorax Jade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Making Up {CLOSED for Jade} Mistpe10
Making Up {CLOSED for Jade} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Making Up {CLOSED for Jade}   Making Up {CLOSED for Jade} EmptyFri 11 May 2018 - 14:50

Pantherblaze sneezed when her tail touched his face and looked at the pinkish warrior with narrowed green eyes. But he did not say a thing. Instead, he passed by her side, tracking the scent of a squirrel. He crouched and caught it’s scruff with a clean bite. The warrior turned to face Blossomheart and left the prey next to hers. ”Look, I know I messed up our last patrol and I’m sorry. But please don’t act in such a passive-aggressive way. I already know you dislike me.”

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15088

PostSubject: Re: Making Up {CLOSED for Jade}   Making Up {CLOSED for Jade} EmptyFri 11 May 2018 - 14:50

The member 'Lux' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Making Up {CLOSED for Jade} Mistpe10
Making Up {CLOSED for Jade} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Up {CLOSED for Jade}   Making Up {CLOSED for Jade} Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Up {CLOSED for Jade}
Page 1 of 1