Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail

Go down 
+6
Mamenchisaurus
Maple
Not
Harlem
Yoshachu
Sleepy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15182

WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail   WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 May 2018 - 14:59

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail - Page 3 Mistpe10
WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail   WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 May 2018 - 16:18

I run up to the trees, and shake them violently. I shooketh them so hard that watermalones came out, and they are falling straight towards the furries!

WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail - Page 3 Screen89

i hereby decree that i will illustrate each of my moves

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail   WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 May 2018 - 16:18

i am stupid; forgot the dice

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

The member 'Maple' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2387

PostSubject: Re: WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail   WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 May 2018 - 19:21

(is it allowed for me to be a dinosaur?)

Laurelpaw, WindClan Apprentice: 20/60

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail - Page 3 Image10
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail   WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 May 2018 - 20:18

Jade wrote:
ooc: we don't have a posting order do we?

Nope. Tongue

Jade wrote:
On edge, I whirl around, and slash my sword at the furries. The hit the trees and set the forest aflame. Hopefully, this will kill the furries. "The fire should kill them! Watch out for the flames and falling trees!" I yell. Deep inside, I hope Sir Harlem gets stuck inside.

(3). The furries recoil from the blaze in a disturbing imitation of bestial terror. For a moment, they are deterred, but they muster up their courage and continue the pursuit. A fursuit catches flame, and the creature lunges toward Sir Harlem, gripping the gallant knight in blind panic!

Mamenchisaurus wrote:
I crush the furries with my huge weight.  "Take This!" I yell.

(3). Snarls and growls turn to yelps as you flop over on top of them, and the pack disperses around you, fleeing your mass. Others leap onto you, attempting to climb up your limbs and mount you!

Harlem wrote:
My extensive knowledge of internet vines comes to my aid again, and I summon a hailstorm of free shavocado to rain upon the furries.
"I can't believe I wasted free shavocado on these hooligans." I mutter, crossing my arms.

STRIKE I

(4). You are forced to grapple with the blazing fursuit. But just when the odds seem desperate, free shavocado spears through the treetops, barraging the furries and driving them away!

Yoshachu wrote:
"It is Wednesday, my dudes." Charging up electricity in my cheeks, I fire lightning bolt after lightning bolt at the remaining furries in an unholy screech of a war cry.

(OOC: Why am I so baaaaad at these dice!)

(1). Streaks of yellow light blast into the darkness. It's not very effective... A furry catches a bolt right between its cartoon eyes, but they just snap their head back and glare at you: unscathed! The suit is insulated with rubber! The furries swarm you in a pack and begin to claw at you!

STRIKE I

Maple wrote:
I run up to the trees, and shake them violently. I shooketh them so hard that watermalones came out, and they are falling straight towards the furries!

WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail - Page 3 Screen89

i hereby decree that i will illustrate each of my moves

(2). Watermelons rain from the upper branches, exploding as they made impact. Fool! Sticky and covered in red juice, they are more ravenous than ever!

Mamenchisaurus wrote:
(is it allowed for me to be a dinosaur?)

You can be whatever you set your heart on

With a few muffled whimpers, the surviving furries scamper back into the brush, and the sounds of their retreat fade into the rustling leaves. You are triumphant... but not unscathed. You are able to leave the dark wood, and eventually the trees thin out. Brighter pastures lay beyond, toward the rolling WindClan Moors. However, as you reach the furthest edges of the forest, a graceful figure lopes into view, setting itself in your path. It is the dreaded sphinx!

The strange creature poses you a riddle. "What creature goes on four feet in the morning, two at noonday, and three in the evening?"

WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail   WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 May 2018 - 5:55

I hold muy hand up. "I know this, guys. " While I am prepared to fight, I speak calmly. "Man, mankind, or humans. They crawl on 4 legs at the beginning of their life, walk on 2 at the middle, and use a cane- therefore three legs- at the end."

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail   WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 May 2018 - 19:51

"But, my good fellow, answer me this, 'There are two sisters: one gives birth to the other and she, in turn, gives birth to the first. Who are the two sisters?'" I try and use my smolness to scare the sphynx as I walk forward, speaking as I go. Becuase I know my Greek Mythology, I am aware of the weaknesses of the sphynx.

WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail - Page 3 Screen90

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail   WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 May 2018 - 19:51

The member 'Maple' has done the following action : Dices roll

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail   WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 May 2018 - 18:17

bumpppp

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2387

PostSubject: Re: WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail   WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun 2018 - 21:47

I walk up to the Sphinx and ask it a question.  "In a barn, 100 chicks sit peacefully in a circle.  Suddenly, each chick randomly pecks the chick immediately to its left or right.  What is the expected amount of unpecked chicks?" Although the Sphinx knows about riddles, it's clueless about math problems, I think.

Laurelpaw, WindClan Apprentice: 20/60

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail - Page 3 Image10
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail   WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jun 2018 - 21:47

The member 'Mamenchisaurus' has done the following action : Dices roll

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail   WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WCC and the Quest for the Holy Grail
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: