Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Invasion of one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Member who left the site

Member who left the site

Characters : Desolate, Gillpaw, Tyr.
Clan/Rank : Appentice
Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 117

Invasion of one Empty
PostSubject: Invasion of one   Invasion of one EmptyMon 30 Apr 2018 - 17:01

Tuxy was walking along the clan border when he scented cats. That meant battle. He whirled around, hissing. "Come out you filthy, foolish, useless, pieces of shadetalker dung!" He saw the cat right there. A battle was about to commence.

Last edited by Preacher of faith Sunkill on Fri 4 May 2018 - 13:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6wkiQu6a5I
Anonymous

Invasion of one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion of one   Invasion of one EmptyMon 30 Apr 2018 - 17:16

Eaglefang, recently name, was back into the routine of throwing himself into being overworked. He hunted even when he was not on hunting patrols and would often strategically plan his routes to check the borders. As he padded along, a yowl reached his ears. Immediately, he faced the rogue with a snarl. This cat was clearly looking for trouble and he would get it. The taunting words had worked likely as the rogue wanted. That did not matter. Regardless, the newly appointed warrior would show this piece of crowfood what clan cats could really do.

He picked up speed, racing towards the tom and used all of his muscle to spring. Instead of a clean pin, his bulk weighted him down and he bowled Tuxy over before landing on him with all his weight. Once the cat was under his paws, Eaglefang allowed his claws to sink into the fur. This was not a clan cat, this was a lawless and pathetic waste of space; there was no reason to hold back. Practically spitting, the warrior bared his teeth and pressed his maw to Tuxy's ear, "I'm going to make you regret even getting close to my clan's territory!"

Eaglefang used leap and hold on Tuxy, dealing 8 damage and using 10 stamina. Tuxy is held for 1 turn.

Eaglefang
40/40
110/120

Tuxy
37/45
140/140

Last edited by Teacher Ripped on Mon 30 Apr 2018 - 17:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15184

Invasion of one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion of one   Invasion of one EmptyMon 30 Apr 2018 - 17:16

The member 'Teacher Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Invasion of one Mistpe10
Invasion of one Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Member who left the site

Member who left the site

Capricorn Dragon

Invasion of one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion of one   Invasion of one EmptyMon 30 Apr 2018 - 17:20

"YOU DIRTY SHADETALKER LOVING FOOL! I BET YOU'D PRAY TO THE SHADETALKERS IF YOU COULD!"

Tuxy used insult, losing 0 stamina and dealing 15 pride

Tuxy: Pride: 70/70
Eaglefang Pride 55/70

Anonymous

Invasion of one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion of one   Invasion of one EmptyTue 1 May 2018 - 12:03

ooc: short and crappy

Was he as insane as he was disgusting? Eaglefang was not slowed by the strange insults, however. He was bound and determined to keep this monster away from the rest of the clan. Hissing furiously, he leaped away from Tuxy. While the other cat was still on the ground, the warrior dragged his unsheathed claws on the tom's stomach. All the while, he continued to spew out insults of his own, "I'm not sure what rotted your brain, but I will make sure no Thunderclan cat has to deal with the likes of you again!"

Eaglefang used belly rake on Tuxy, dealing 9 damage and using 10 stamina.

Eaglefang
40/40
100/120

Tuxy
28/45
140/140
Back to top Go down
Member who left the site

Member who left the site

Capricorn Dragon

Invasion of one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion of one   Invasion of one EmptyTue 1 May 2018 - 13:54

Tuxy felt blood pouring from his wounds. His head was dizzy and he felt like he had felt when a forest cat and nearly ripped his throat out. "Go on then. Finish the job. After all I'll die whether it's you or the blood loss. So kill me. or are you too scared?" He knew that even though Desolate had no chance of wining against the clans, his daughter would. "You fool. The Silverspeaker tale will prevail."

Anonymous

Invasion of one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion of one   Invasion of one EmptyThu 3 May 2018 - 17:42

"I'm not a coward! I would kill in for the sake of my clan without hesitation! Especially rogue scum like you!" Eaglefang yowled as he dug his claws into the fur, reveling in the feeling of battle. It had been some time since he had felt the thrill of an attack. And now that he was a warrior, it was sweeter somehow. None of these thoughts ran through his head as he lunged forward and snapped his jaws around the neck of the rogue. Instantly, blood began to pour from the wound, soaking his jaw and his maw and pouring into the dirt just at the edge of the border as if marking their territory with the scarlet drops. The young tabby waited for the flow to stop letting it stain his fur before he spat the still frame on the ground. Although he had disdain for the other clans, the warrior would never treat them like he had the rogue. This was barely a cat, or rather what had been of a cat. At least Riverclan had some vague sense of the warrior code.

"I told you I was not a coward." He spat once more, allowing spittle to spray over Tuxy's stilling expression in a blatant sign of disrespect. Eaglefang stared down at the cat he just killed. Unlike with Hazelpaw, he felt nothing. Eyes glistening with satisfaction, he turned to kicked a light spray of dirt over the body as if it were dung. As he padded away from the gruesome scene, he could not help but conjure up a picture of Specklefang in his mind. Her call for justice. What he had just done to this rogue, that needed to happen to Otterleap and his kin. They were cats who certainly did not abide by the code. Without glancing back, he stalked away through the undergrowth, allowing his claws to score the ground.

Eaglefang used killing bite on Tuxy, using 10 stamina.

Eaglefang
40/40
90/120

Tuxy
28/45
140/140
Back to top Go down
Member who left the site

Member who left the site

Capricorn Dragon