Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

no more spark :C (Closed))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Characters : Alive : (S)carletsong ; (R)owanpaw | Dead : (SP)arkpaw
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan, WindClan
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 178

no more spark :C (Closed)) Empty
PostSubject: no more spark :C (Closed))   no more spark :C (Closed)) EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 9:42 pm

The sun was blazing hot and it scorched Sparkpaw's pelt. The ground was cracked and it felt like fire to the ginger apprentice. Although it had been leafbare just a few moons ago, it was already scorching hot. Except for Sparkpaw and his mentor Laurelsong, there were no other animals around. Fustrated, Sparkpaw lashed his tail in anger. "Why did we come here to hunt? There's absolutely NOTHING here! We're going to go back to camp with nothing." The other apprentices will never let me hear the end of it. "Are you sure you really know what you are doing?"

Click on names for image ;D
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: no more spark :C (Closed))   no more spark :C (Closed)) EmptyThu May 10, 2018 9:35 pm

Laurelsong plodded along a little ways behind her apprentice, an annoyed scowl apparent on her angled face.  She too had noticed the lack of prey, and the fact that her apprentice had proved her instincts wrong made her stomach burn with embarrassment.  His words touching her silver-ticked ears, the arrogant she-cat curled her lip defensively as she hissed; "Oh, give me a break, it was worth a shot!  I thought that the heat would draw some prey towards the water, but I guess I...I guess they decided to not follow the basic laws of nature today."  She had nearly slipped in saying that she had been wrong, but saved herself just in time.  There was no way that she would admit to being wrong, much less to a cat who was supposed to look up to her.  With a sharp flick of her sleek tail, the warrior whipped around and began to pad back towards where the land sloped up into moorland.  "Come on Sparkpaw, we still have time to make it to the Lone Stump, and I suggest you change that tone of voice the next time you address me."

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: no more spark :C (Closed))   no more spark :C (Closed)) EmptyFri May 11, 2018 1:40 am

"I'll decide how I talk to you," Sparkpaw snapped. Im already the best hunter in WindClan. Why do I still have to look up to this cat? She isn't half as good as me. "It's mouse-brained to think prey would come out in this heat. They'd have to have fleas in their brains or want to burn to death." He knew he wasn't supposed to talk to his mentor like that, but he just felt so irritated.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: no more spark :C (Closed))   no more spark :C (Closed)) EmptySat May 12, 2018 10:46 pm

Laurelsong stopped walking.

"Excuse me?"  The pale-pelted she-cat's chartruse eyes blazed with a furious fire in their depths, as she turned back around to face her apprentice, neck fur bristling.  "Have I taught you nothing about respect?!  You do not speak to a warrior like that, much less your mentor!"  Stiff-legged, she stalked up to the ginger tabby and white tom, until she was staring down at him, their chests less than a mouse-length apart.  This was as close as she dared to come though, yet her emotions told her to smack her paw across his face.  They were too close to the Gorge.  "If I don't hear an apology right now, the only thing you'll be hunting is ticks, off of the elders, until next leaf-bare!."  She hissed through gritted teeth, aware of the fact that her paws were quivering.  Not from anger...but from uncertainty.

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: no more spark :C (Closed))   no more spark :C (Closed)) EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:08 am

Sparkpaw was startled when Laurelsong suddenly came close up to him, and took a quick step back. Suddenly he felt rocks falling off the gorge and quickly realized he was dangerously close to the edge. I have to be careful... he thought to himself. When he heard his mentor's words, he decided he had two options. One, quickly apologize, or two, fight back. He didn't want to make a fool out of himself by apologizing, so he decided to fight back. This might be foolish, but I don't want to look stupid. "I'm not going to apologize," he snarled.

OOC : hey can u make laurelsong upset so she like raises her paw to hit him or something and out of instinct spark jumps back and no more spark

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: no more spark :C (Closed))   no more spark :C (Closed)) EmptyFri May 25, 2018 12:01 am

A low snarl rumbled deep from within Laurelsong's throat, something much more threatening than the snappish insults she had been tossing out before this.  The she-cat's chartreuse eyes glowed with a dark blaze of intense unsettled fury, and she felt her claws unwittingly slide out of their sheaths.  Her fangs bared as if she was in the heat of battle, she raised a forepaw, her sharpened claws glinting in the vivid sunlight, and hissed in a voice low and unfamiliar.  "I will not be disrespected, kit!"

In the very back of her mind, she remembered a day long ago, where she had faced another young cat in just the same way, with her paw raised just so, her soul overcome with a jealous rage that could not be quenched.  That day, a feeling had awoken that she used to work hard to hold back and control.  Now, she just let it burn.

(X)

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: no more spark :C (Closed))   no more spark :C (Closed)) EmptyFri May 25, 2018 1:38 am

The moment he heard the low growl that erupted from Laurelsong's throat, Sparkpaw knew he was in trouble. He inwardly braced himself for a fight, and knew that their happy hunting patrol had just suddenly gone downhill. I will not be disrespected, kit! Those words, followed by the shining flash of sunlight reflected against claws, caused Sparkpaw to instinctively jump back. However, he did not feel the blazing hot course dried up dirt against his paws, and instead realized he was falling. The gorge! He must have fallen over the edge. That blazing rebelliousness and stubbornness that was in his eye suddenly disappeared as he realized what was about to happen to him and it turned to fear. Just then he felt the slamming impact of his body against rocks and suddenly darkness fell over him.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: no more spark :C (Closed))   no more spark :C (Closed)) EmptyWed May 30, 2018 4:52 pm

When Sparkpaw began to fall, Laurelsong snapped back to reality, the vicious glare leaving her eyes to be replaced with horror.

"Sparkpaw!"  Dashing forward, she reached out with still-unsheathed claws to try and grab onto his ginger pelt, but the fine hairs simply slipped through her toes, and she watched through eyes wide as full moons as her apprentice plummeted down the cliff, and landed with a sharp thud on the rocks hidden in the shallows below.  Oh...oh StarClan, no!  Backing away from the cliff, she streaked away towards RiverClan territory, where she knew there was a bank that sloped down to the bottom of the Gorge.  She crossed the scent marks, not caring to look out for hostile patrols, and continued running until she reached the river basin.  The steep walls of the Gorge stood towering over her, a bit unnerved to be seeing the landmark from this angle.  She dove into the shallows, cringing at the cold water even though it only came up to her belly, and waded out to where Sparkpaw lay, his body eerily still.  She reached it, and her worse fears were confirmed; he was dead. The she-cat's heart raced; she hadn't meant to kill him!  How did she not realize how close the Gorge was...she had only wanted to scare him!  She had gone overboard, she knew...but there was nothing to be done.  She couldn't change her apprentice's fate.  No emotions overcame her, only a seriousness that hid the fact that her mind was racing as it planned out a way to get out of this sticky situation.  Without a word, she grasped Sparkpaw's body by the scruff, pulling him off of the rocks, and dragged him through the shallows and onto the bank, back in the direction of home.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no more spark :C (Closed))   no more spark :C (Closed)) Empty

Back to top Go down

no more spark :C (Closed))
Page 1 of 1