Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Raccoon and An Otter in the Trees

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

A Raccoon and An Otter in the Trees Empty
PostSubject: A Raccoon and An Otter in the Trees   A Raccoon and An Otter in the Trees EmptyThu 19 Apr 2018 - 8:01

Tawneyfur exited the nursery, and it wouldn't be long before she would permanently leave, as her two sons were getting ready to pursue their apprenticeship. The small warrior looked around for her boys, they usually ran around camp together. The tortoiseshell cat scanned the camp for them.

ooc: wait for Mink & Crire Larm to post, and then it is open to everyone

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: A Raccoon and An Otter in the Trees   A Raccoon and An Otter in the Trees EmptyThu 19 Apr 2018 - 8:42

The small brown mass of fur excitedly padded up to his mother, loud rough rumbles of tiny purrs left his throat as he saw the she-cat he had grown to love and care for with all his heart. His green eyes looked up at his mother and he brushed his cheek against hers in a greeting, gently rubbing up against her with his tail high in the air.  "Hi!" His hello was shaky with his heavy rumbles, "I hope you slept well this morning. I think it's a perfect day to go out and play with the others and roll around in the dirt. I know you don't like me getting dirty but I think it's fun, you should try it sometime." He rambled on, rubbing his face on the queens neck and chest.

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: A Raccoon and An Otter in the Trees   A Raccoon and An Otter in the Trees EmptyThu 19 Apr 2018 - 16:40

Raccoonkit's skinny frame could be seen wobbling and fumbling away from his mother. Finally, somewhere outside the nursery! Raccoonkit had always tried to escape the confined space to go explore SkyClan's territory and beyond, but he constantly got caught by a warrior or apprentice that noticed him. Now was one of the few times where he could freely explore the camp, and he wasn't ready for that to be taken from him. It was not long before Raccoonkit started padding away, only to feel his scruff tugged the opposite direction. "Mooooom! Can't I go outside the camp? It's so... trapped here! I want to go into our territory and leap from tree to tree! Plus, I'm strong enough to take on anything that gets in my way!" Raccoonkit puffed with pride, showing off his scrawny figure. "Pleeeease, mom?"

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Raccoon and An Otter in the Trees   A Raccoon and An Otter in the Trees Empty

Back to top Go down

A Raccoon and An Otter in the Trees
Page 1 of 1