Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm so tired I can see sounds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

I'm so tired I can see sounds Empty
PostI'm so tired I can see sounds

Hey guys I bet you're wondering why I vanished for a week. Well, to put simply:

I'm so tired I can see sounds.

I haven't slept since the last supper and I'm still convinced it's April Fools day. At least if it was then someone could yell "April Fools!" after my teacher informed us that we have a midterm literally the day I get back from a convention this weekend.

And if it was April Fools then this week in which I had to make a complicated outfit that required a whole lot of tacky glue (from a bottle in which the cap wasn't working so I had to use my fingers) for a convention within the span of 4 days while trying to memorize a sonnet and prepare to lead a discussion and eat and sleep and go to class and do the weekly work and read textbooks and whatever other brick-ton poopery college wants to throw at me would be just some bad dream a dark forest cat tried to convince me was real.

So anyways I'll be back on Tuesday. If I didn't make a lick of sense, then just pretend the top 4 paragraphs don't exist and I'd be back and slightly refreshed to go on the day of the week that Castiel is the patron angel of. Yeet.

I'm so tired I can see sounds Z

(Oh hey look I'm a game lol get it haha- I'm going to bed.)

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I'm so tired I can see sounds :: Comments

No Comment.

I'm so tired I can see sounds

Page 1 of 1