Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i'm tired [fox/mouse bbies]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

i'm tired [fox/mouse bbies] Empty
PostSubject: i'm tired [fox/mouse bbies]   i'm tired [fox/mouse bbies] EmptyWed 13 Sep 2017 - 16:21

Foxheart and Mousefang's babies were born. Everyone was surprised. They thought she would never have kits, being a character true to her name and all. Especially with the guy she bullied the most.

She sighed as the kits ran around her paws. They were almost too playful for her own good.

[icee is too tired to write long convoluted exposition like with poppy so feel free to post my chilluns. there are still a few slots open here if anyone wants to make the game of thrones stark bbies - if not them idk as long as they're cute kitties. 5 is still my max]

i'm tired [fox/mouse bbies] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: i'm tired [fox/mouse bbies]   i'm tired [fox/mouse bbies] EmptySat 16 Sep 2017 - 7:55

Rowantalon ducked into the nursery with a small smile, dipping his head to the she-cats in the nursery and padding over to Foxheart. Although he had never felt the pain of birth, he knew enough to respect he she-cats that went through it.

"Hello, Foxheart. How are you feeling?" He newer quietly. She looked exhausted, and she had quite a big litter. They certainly would be a handful.

Foxheart and Mousefang. He never would've believed it, yet here they were, with a litter of kits. He could only imagine what the Mist's lair was like, and even that made him shudder. He could only suppose it was natural to feel a connection to the others that were trapped there.

Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: i'm tired [fox/mouse bbies]   i'm tired [fox/mouse bbies] EmptyMon 18 Sep 2017 - 11:36

An excited little shriek burst from Wolfkit's mouth as he hurtled Foxheart's forelegs the best he could, ignoring the way that his stubby little legs stumbled slightly as he ducked behind his mother's back. Although it seemed that Peonykit rarely enjoyed playing with him in such a manner, he rarely had issues with finding ways to entertain himself. Especially with how Foxheart always let him play like this. Clumsily scrambling down Foxheart's flank with a little grunt of effort, the little tom remained somewhat close to his mother's belly as he curiously eyed Rowantalon with  interested eyes. "Who are you?" Wolfkit sniffed with wide eyes, making a slight face as he did so- the tom smelled disgusting in comparison to his mother and the other queens who frequented the nursery.

i'm tired [fox/mouse bbies] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm tired [fox/mouse bbies]   i'm tired [fox/mouse bbies] Empty

Back to top Go down

i'm tired [fox/mouse bbies]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: