Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Volunteer Week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Volunteer Week Empty
PostVolunteer Week

Hi guys!  I know that I haven't been the most active lately, and I apologize for that, but unfortunately that trend won't be letting up for a little while longer.  For Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of this week, I will be very busy, and my activity levels will either be low or reduced to zero.  My youth group is doing a few different community service events over this week since the schools in my area are on spring break, and some other stuff is going on as well :)

On Tuesday I'll be helping out at an animal shelter (HYPE) and then staying over at a friend's house; this day will probably be the busiest

On Wednesday I'm doing a thing with my friend, and I might have an event in the evening, but I will probably have some in-between time to get a couple posts in

And on Thursday I'll be doing another service event, idk for sure how long it'll go for, so this day is unpredictable when it comes to my free time

I'm gonna use today to catch up on stuff the best I can, and then finish up the rest of everything for sure on Friday :)  Thank you so much for bearing with me guys, and my unpredictable posting habits as of late xD

<3 Ya'll!

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Volunteer Week :: Comments

Anonymous
Re: Volunteer Week
Post Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 2:02 by Guest
WOW RAINY U GOD SAMARITAN YOU

Volunteer Week

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-