Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1547

I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED]   I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 14:53

The newly-named Blackpaw took comfort in waking up with the sunrise. It was nice to see, nice to know that it was just her and the sun, together, enjoying the morning. Today she didn't have time to lounge around, though. Today her training started, whether Daisyheart knew that or not. She didn't know a whole lot about her mentor Daisyheart but the older she-cat seemed nice enough. She figured she would find out soon.

Although not that old, Blackpaw was remarkably mature for her age. She knew not to take cats at face value. True, there were some that were exactly as they seemed on the outside as they were on the inside, but the majority were not like that. That was one of the two things she learned from her mother. The other thing was that if she wanted something done, it was probably best if she did it herself. The sleek black she-cat gave her chest a couple licks before rising to her paws. She crossed the camp like a shadow, heading towards the warriors' den.

She didn't even pause at the entrance. Instead, she walked right in and sat herself down, blocking the way. Blackpaw took a quick look around, her yellow eyes shining, then meowed daintily, "Daisyheart? Wake up, I'm ready to start my training."

I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED]   I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 15:06

DaisyHeart giggled lightly and opened her eyes. "well then let's get going." she said getting to her paws. She walked out of the Warriors den and smiled down at blackpaw. "since your the one who wants to train early what do you want to learn first?" she asked smiling down at her. She knew blackpaw looked nothing like her orange pelted friend but she still brought back great and bad memories.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED]   I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 15:15

She shifted out of the way to let Daisyheart leave, already making her way towards the entrance to the camp. Having already been out of camp on the day she arrived, she wasn't particularly excited about going out again like most young apprentices are. However, she was interested to see how the land has changed since Leafbare was quickly on its way out. It would be nice to see fresh green plants and trees, she'd heard a lot about them.

Blackpaw met Daisyheart's smile with a calm look of her own, trying to read the other's face. "The freshkill pile seems a little low to me. I want to do some hunting training first." she said, pushing through the entrance to the camp and out into the forest beyond.

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED]   I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 15:18

DaisyHeart nodded and followed her new apprentice out of camp. When they where a distance away she stopped and called for blackpaw to stop to. "what can you smell and where?" she asked smiling.

(Well hunting dice loves me and I barely get 10) (if u don't believe me everyone will tell you that if u ask )

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED]   I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 17:24

(OOC: I've actually never tried hunting before, so I'll do my best lol)

(OOC: WELL SHOOT)

Blackpaw had been silently admiring the surroundings as she walked but stopped when she was told. She didn't say anything for a moment, swiveling her large ears around and parting her mouth to taste the air. She could smell some kind of prey nearby but she couldn't quite put her paw on it.

Ah, there it was. A rather skinny squirrel was foraging for its buried nuts a couple foxlengths away, and luckily she was downwind of it. She dropped into what she hoped was a good enough hunting crouch and mumbled, "Squirrel...". And then she sprang for it, claws outstretched.

Just as she was about to pin it and finish it off with a swift bite to the neck, it scurried away. It seems a larger animal was on its way, and Blackpaw had smelled it too late. A fox appeared out of the brush, giving a warning growl. Caught off-guard, the apprentice stumbled back, her haunches rising in shock.

[CHARACTER PROFILES]

Last edited by Jehan on Thu 29 Mar 2018 - 17:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED]   I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 17:24

The member 'Jehan' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED] Mistpe10
I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED]   I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 17:37

(Awww come on dice)

DaisyHeart quickly ran to her apprentice. "well how's a good chance as any to learn how to fight." she said. She hissed at the fox showing that under her sweet pelt she could get really protective of her friends and family.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED]   I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 17:47

Blackpaw gathered her wits about her again, steeled herself, and hissed at the fox, puffing her short fur up as much as it could go. The fox pulled itself completely out of the underbrush and grabbed her by the scruff before she could leap at it, shaking her around before flinging her off to one side. Her yowl of anger was cut short when she hit the ground, stunned.

Fox used Thrash for 20 SP. Blackpaw is stunned for one turn.

Fox: 90 HP/260 SP

[CHARACTER PROFILES]

Last edited by Jehan on Thu 29 Mar 2018 - 17:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED]   I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED] EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 17:47

The member 'Jehan' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED] Mistpe10
I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED]   I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED] EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 15:17

DaisyHeart pounced on the fox and raked its belly.

daisyheart used belly rake dealing 10 damage and using 10 sp
daisyheart
(I forgot what hers is)

blackpaw
20/80

fox
80/260

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED]   I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED] EmptyWed 11 Apr 2018 - 19:28

(OOC: Oops, I missed something from the last turn. Thrash causes damage, I didn't know that. Blackpaw is actually KO'd, she took 20 damage. :0 My bad! This fight isn't going so well :'))

The fox gave a yelp of pain as the larger she-cat raked the soft flesh of its belly, whirling to clamp down on one of the cat's legs with powerful jaws. These cats were annoying.

Blackpaw lay where she landed, her vision blurring. Nothing felt broken but her head was spinning wildly. She stirred, trying to get back into the fight. This was her first one, she had to do better than this. But as soon as she got to her paws again they collapsed out from under her and she slumped to the ground again, unconscious.

Fox used Iron Bite for 20 SP. Daisyheart takes 30 damage.

Fox:
80 HP/240 SP

Daisyheart: 15 HP/150 SP

Blackpaw: KO'd

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED]   I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll show you what I can do; [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1