Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This doesn't run in the family, I swear!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

This doesn't run in the family, I swear! Empty
PostSubject: This doesn't run in the family, I swear!   This doesn't run in the family, I swear! EmptyWed 28 Mar 2018 - 14:10

Scorchfang sighed heavily as he padded into the leaders' den with his younger brother and apprentice Wildpaw by his side. He could already guess how Nettlesting would react to this new development, but he wasn't too sure what Littlestar would do, which made him all the more afraid. But he and Wildpaw both knew this had to be done regardless.

"Littlestar, Nettlesting," he greeted the leader and medicine cat, respectively, with a respectful bow of his head to each of them. He then gestured with his bushy tail to his still messy and bloodied little brother. "I'm sorry for bothering you two again so soon, but... Wildpaw here... he has something he needs to get off his chest." Please, StarClan, don't exile him... he silently prayed.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1863

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't run in the family, I swear!   This doesn't run in the family, I swear! EmptyWed 28 Mar 2018 - 14:20

Nettlesting raised his eyebrow. The outspoken brother of the Deputy, the one who hated she-cats, stood before him with the deputy. "Please don't tell me there's another half blood out there we need to hide from the clan?" he said with a sigh. "Or is this one another murder?" his green eyes narrowed in wait.

((ooc; I read the other topic. Something I thought of that might be fun, since Nettlesting went to WindClan recently about one of theirs murdering a warrior is Nettlesting can offer Wildpaw as theirs for compensation. ((Either for them to kill or keep as a slavveeeeee))
or Nettle can call for an execution (If you want Rowan)
I just think we can do something interesting and unique with this versus ~exile~ again.))

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't run in the family, I swear!   This doesn't run in the family, I swear! EmptySat 31 Mar 2018 - 10:40

Wildpaw had his head lowerd and ears laying flat on his head looking nervously at Nettlesting and Littlestar, wondering what his punishment would be. He looked up at Scorchfang and sighed. "A murder.. I-I killed a warrior. I'm sorry! I didn't mean for him to die just for him to get going..." Wildpaw quickly meowed as he started shaking like a leaf "Please d-don't exile me p-please... I-I'd do a-a-anything" he stammerd.

OOC: Nah it would be fun but I want my Wild boi to stay in SC but we might be able to come up with something... Mabye like he has to be Nettlestings slave for a moon or so and fetch him herbs and all that ... Althought that would be like making him medicien apprentice for a moon but to him it would be a punichment, he doesn't wanna be a medicien cat assistant or anything like that

This doesn't run in the family, I swear! Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't run in the family, I swear!   This doesn't run in the family, I swear! EmptyWed 4 Apr 2018 - 21:24

Littlestar stifled an exhausted sigh as Scorchfang approached her and Nettlesting with the same look in his eyes as last time. Only this time, he had brought his son, Wildpaw. Oh, StarClan this can't be good. She thought with tired exasperation.

She sat up from her comfortable lying position and neatly curled her tail around her paws. Her remaining ear flicked as the apprentice spoke, and it took all of her strength to stop herself from sagging in disappointment, though it was clearly shown in her eyes along with frustration. "Wildpaw.. Do you even know what this means? Not just for you but for your clanmates?" She shook her head in disbelief. "We're already in such high-tensions with the clans, and you can't restrain yourself enough to not murder another cat and maybe start a totally unnecessary war?" She meowed bluntly, forcing her fur to lie flat. Being leader was going to be the death of her. "I appreciate your honesty, but murder does not offer a light punishment." She spoke pointedly, her deep blue eyes boring into the apprentice. "You will demoted to kit status for two moons, along with taking the name Wildkit, and you will help anyone, even the apprentices, with anything they need around camp. Nettlesting," She paused to look at her medicine cat, "Should you need a helper in the medicine den, or if you just need your nest fluffed or changed, all you need to do is ask this young tom." She added, bringing her gaze back to rest on the hot-headed apprentice. Was she being too hard on him..? No. This was what he needed to learn from his terrible mistake. With a firm nod to herself, she opened her mouth to speak once more. The question she had been dreading the answer to. "One more thing, Wildkit. What clan were they from because you will be coming with me to formally apologize to their leader and family." She told him gravely, fearing the worst. No matter what clan, it would end terribly. If it was one of their allies, they might lose them, and if it was the latter.. well they might have a war on their paws. Hopefully his apology would prevent that.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
This doesn't run in the family, I swear! Sign_s13
This doesn't run in the family, I swear! Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1863

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't run in the family, I swear!   This doesn't run in the family, I swear! EmptySun 8 Apr 2018 - 18:01

Nettlesting hid a grin. Poor Wildkit had no idea what he was in for. "I will come with you, Littlestar." he said with a nod. He had been there enough, and he wanted to see Featherlight and tell her about the new apprentice to be.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't run in the family, I swear!   This doesn't run in the family, I swear! EmptySun 8 Apr 2018 - 18:59

Scorchfang sighed softly, but nodded. His apprentice would just have to resume his training once he had been lifted from his punishment. Though, honestly, it actually worked with his own punishment for having a forbidden romance moons ago. Hopefully now Wildpaw — er, Wildkit — would learn his lesson. He just hoped WindClan wouldn’t want to start a war with ShadowClan over this. There had already been too much fighting and death lately...

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't run in the family, I swear!   This doesn't run in the family, I swear! EmptySun 8 Apr 2018 - 23:53

Wildkit stared up at Littlestar in horror, a kit? He where now a kit again... "Windclan.." he mumbled quietly and looked down at his paws to hid his tear filled eyes.
He sighed quietly "When will we leave?" he meowed quietly and wiped away the tears quickly before looking back up at the other cats.

This doesn't run in the family, I swear! Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't run in the family, I swear!   This doesn't run in the family, I swear! Empty

Back to top Go down

This doesn't run in the family, I swear!
Page 1 of 1