Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey   Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 12:03

"Come along, Dawnpaw, it's time for your journey to Highstones," Scorchfang called out to the apprentice in question. This would be his first time leading an apprentice to the Moonstone, where the apprentice will be able to speak with their warrior ancestors of StarClan. He had already gulped down his traveling herbs, and now he had Dawnpaw's bundle in front of his paws as he waited by the entrance of ShadowClan's camp.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey   Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 12:30

Dawnpaw bounded out of the apprentices den at the call of her name. She wasn't usually one of the kinds of cats to get excited, but she made an exception. "Yay!" She exclaimed. She looked at the herbs and asked, "Are those mine? They smell bitter." She bent over and ate a few of the green leaves. "They taste even worse." She knew though, that the herbs would give her energy during the trip, and she ha to eat them. Once she was finished, she looked at Scorchfang. "I'm ready." She said, looking towards the camp entrance.

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey   Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 12:53

Scorchfang purred with amusement. "Yeah, they taste pretty bad, don't they? Well, at least they'll keep up your strength and endurance, as well as stifle your hunger. Now, let's get a move on. We've a lot of ground to cover."

The dark tabby tom slipped out of camp, leading Dawnpaw out of ShadowClan's territory, past WindClan territory, and into the strange land that belonged to no Clan. By around sunhigh, the deputy and apprentice reached the large, foul-smelling Thunderpath, monsters racing to and fro on their large, murderous black paws. He held out his bushy tail in front of Dawnpaw to keep her from potentially running out onto the black stone. "Alright, don't even step on the Thunderpath until I give the clear to run, okay? And when I say run, you run, as if the entire Dark Forest is chasing after you."

He watched carefully as each monster raced pass, and once the ground stopped trembling and the horrid, deafening shrieks of the massive beasts quieted down, he screeched, "Run!" Waiting until Dawnpaw began her streak across the black stone, he raced after her, always keeping behind her in case she accidentally tripped. Thankfully, they crossed the Thunderpath before anymore monsters raced past. They had survived the first crossing. He panted heavily, fur bushed out from terror, but he forced his fur to lie flat when he turned to the apprentice. "Are you okay, Dawnpaw?"

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey   Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 13:23

Dawnpaw walked with Shadowclans deputy, aware of the smell of the thunderpath. He nose wrinkled at the horrible stench. She waited for Scorchfang's signal to cross, and when he said so, she ran with all he might. "Yes, I'm fine" She answered his question. "Which way next?" She asked,looking at the unfamiliar territory.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey   Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 13:54

"This way, follow me. We're getting close." Scorchfang led Dawnpaw away from the dangerous Thunderpath and towards Highstones. After quite a climb up the rocks, they finally reached Mothermouth as the sun began to set. He sat down at the mouth of the massive cave. "We'll rest for now, and once the sun falls we will enter Mothermouth. So..." He looked over at the apprentice with a kind smile. "While we have some time to kill, how are you liking your apprenticeship? I trust Tansyheart has taught you a lot so far."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey   Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 14:05

"Yeah, she did. " Dawnpaw said. "I like her, she's very nice.
She taught me so well, I've fought a Badger and a fox!
" She exclaimed with a smile. She remembered their first day of battle training. They'd went out and practiced on a log. She continued talking, "And I love being an apprentice. I remember when i was a kit i always tried to get out, and now i can!"

(OOC: I just saw ur post about ur phone. Sorry that happened, but I hope u can get a new one soon!)

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey   Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 14:15

"I'm so glad to know you're doing well in your training, and I'm also glad I chose well in your mentor." The tabby tom would never admit it, at least not to apprentices and other young cats, but his first couple apprentice ceremonies were very stressful and worrying. But he was more than relieved to learn that his decision in Tansyheart training Dawnpaw was a right one.

It didn't take long for the sun to fall behind the trees of the distant Clan territories, making way for the moon, the soft light turning the rocks underpaw silver. He stood up and stretched his legs, then smiled down at Dawnpaw. "It's time to enter Mothermouth. Soon you will be able to dream with StarClan at the Moonstone. Are you ready?"

(OOC: Aww, thank you so much, that's very kind of you! Also, I hope you don't mind the extra wait, I just want Scorchfang to be able to spend time with each apprentice a little because he's such a sweetie. XD)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey   Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 17:20

"I'm ready" Dawnpaw answered, looking at the dark, and what seemed endless cave. It looked as if when she would walk in the cave would swallow her whole.

(OOC: Np :) )

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey   Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 5:33

"Don't be afraid, nothing bad will happen so long as you stay close to me," Scorchfang gently mewed reassuringly. He padded into the pitch black cave, allowing his whiskers to detect whenever the tunnel would make a turn, always being sure Dawnpaw's muzzle touched the tip of his tail so that she wouldn't lose him.

Almost as soon as they padded into the large cavern, the bright moon shone through the large hole in the ceiling, and at once the Moonstone shone its cold, bright light, causing the deputy to squint his eyes until they adjusted to the sudden light. He turned to Dawnpaw. "This is where you must continue your journey without me, Dawnpaw. Once you touch your nose to the Moonstone, you will fall asleep and share dreams with StarClan. You may do so whenever you are ready." He turned and padded to the corner of the cavern, laying down on the freezing stone floor that had never felt the touch of sunlight. In the darkness and shadows, despite the Moonstone's glow, only his bright, curious orange eyes could be seen.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey   Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 8:28

Dawnpaw hesitated entering the cave, but followed as Scorchfang entered. She tried following the black tom, but his dark coat blended into the darkness. Instead she had to used her whiskers, brushing them against the cold stone. Once they found the entrance to the large opening, Dawnpaw padded forward, hesitating to the bright rock. She then bent over, to touch her nose to the moonstone.

She felt a cold shiver run through her body. Nothing was happening. Did she dare to open her eyes? After a moment, she opened her eyes, expecting to see the stone cold walls of the cave. Instead she opened her eyes to see silverpelt, shining high above. all around her was Starclan territory. She heard something behind her, and turned around. She saw a tom, bigger than she was. He looked like he was a leopard, having cream fur and black and brown spots. "Hello? Who are you?" She asked.

(OOC: the cat is Lizardtail.)

Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey   Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 23 Mar 2018 - 22:05

The Bengal tom who resembled the mighty leopard looked down at Dawnpaw with a long stare. He wanted to observe for a moment, catch a glimpse of what he left behind in ShadowClan. There was a twinkle of regret, of remorse, in his starry eyes. Lights glittered all over his soft pelt, making him look like a part of the endless night sky. With a curt nod, he said, "Lizardtail. I was once a warrior of ShadowClan."
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey   Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 26 Mar 2018 - 5:12

Dawnpaw looked in amazement at Lizardtail. "Woah" She said. She'd never seen him before. Dawnpaw also looked at the pattern on his coat. It looked like a leopard. "I'm Dawnpaw" She mewed, not really knowing much else to do, she asked, "How'd you come to Starclan?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey   Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawnpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: