Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 0:33

Mosskit looked at the other tom kind of funny. Was he okay?

Mosskit's tummy was definitely not feeling good, but Chillkit was acting weird. He flicked his ears, looking the other kit over when the tom started getting some of that cool-smelling flower in his jaws and rubbing it on Mosskit's dark fur. When Chillkit started clumsily explaining, Mosskit realized that he'd completely forgotten... Oh, gosh, they weren't really supposed to be in here, were they? No kits in the medicine den...

But Chillkit had it all down! Thankful that Chillkit had it under control, Mosskit nodded up and down lots. "You want me to get this stuff on you, too? I can do that!"

Chillkit wouldn't smell like himself, and Mosskit didn't quite get it, but the concealing their scent and getting away sounded a lot like a game! They were gonna sneak out and pretend they weren't there. His stomach still churned, but Mosskit ignored the growling to pick up the flower stems in his mouth.

Almost nuzzling into Chillkit, Mosskit rubbed the flowers into his pelt with vigor. Across his flank, on his tail, under his chest, and even across his whiskers -- which Mosskit did with a laugh. It was only when his enthusiastic rubs almost made the suddenly unsteady kit tip over that Mosskit decided it was enough. The flowers were crumpled, and several petals had fallen off.

"There! All ready!"
Mosskit sniffed, and his nose was clogged with the cool scent. It seemed to calm his tummy for some reason. Yes! "Oh! Maybe we should rub this whole place down, too!"

There was still a pile of those flowers, as well as the pungent, kinda bad-smelling bulbs. Excited by his idea, and in a hurry, Mosskit slid over to the herbs. Like a dedicated warrior, Mosskit shook the flowers until the petals had mostly covered the room; batting a few of the pungent bulbs like moss-balls, as if pretending he were fighting some imaginary enemy. It was quite fun! Enough to fight the growling in his tummy!

Combined with the scattered leaves and roots and flowers, burrs and bulbs everywhere... even tangled up in the bedding... It was officially a mess.

It looked like a battleground to Mosskit.

As Mosskit padded back to his new friend, though -- prepared to mew excitedly about how fun it all was -- he felt another wave of nausea roll over him... It made him want Tinytip...

"That was lots of fun, Chillkit..."
Mosskit said, grimacing. It really hurt, making him a little dizzy every time he stepped. "...but let's go take a break before our next game. Yeah. Like, a little break..."

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 7:11

Spotfur had just been fighting a Thunderclan cat, so he headed straight to the medicine cat's den to get some cobwebs, but instead of the rustling of herbs, he heard crunching and kit voices! He rushed inside the den to find staggering kits! "What are you doing!?" He asked urgently. A glance around the den left his heart sinking. His adopted son Chillkit and Tinytip's son Mosskit had absolutely trashed the place! "Are you two okay?! What did you eat? Not those red berries, surely?" He licked the dizzy Chillkit's fur.

OOC: I can delete if you have a better time for Spot to interject

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 14:30

Mosskit felt a little woozy, stomach cramping painfully. He'd never felt like this before... It hurt! Eyes watering, he wanted to find Tinytip. She could make it all better!

But instead of his mother, a white spotted tom appeared through the sedge, eyes widening as they darted around the messy space. Mosskit recognized him from camp -- he'd seen all the warriors passing by at some time or other, even if they ignored him -- and blinked. Chillkit's kin, he thought. Somehow he realized that their game was over, but his stomach was hurting so much that for once, Mosskit didn't have the energy to feel sad about it.

"We, um... we were playing this game. To find the good tasting stuff in here,"
Mosskit said, feeling tired as the adult rushed over. His stomach ached! "But they're all bitter, 'cept for the gooey stuff Chillkit got. I don' 'member any berries, though..."

Back to top Go down
Wolfos

Wolfos

Characters : Chillpaw, Emberkit, Wolfpaw
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 16:05

Chillkit's spaced mind took several moments to realize his father was there. Nearly falling over through his father's licking of his fur, he noticed a few moments after that. Oh no! They were going to be in trouble. Chillkit was pushing himself, trying to think, to come up with something as Mosskit spoke the honest truth.

Chillkit realized he didn't want to lie to his father. "Mmmmmmosskit is right... I only ate two things... The sweet g-goldennn stuffff, aaaand ssome black ssseedss." Chillkit was slurring his words decently at this point, drawing them out.

"I'm ssssorry dad.... we were bored and wwwanted too play sssssome where new. Plllease don't be too mad." Chillkit was worried like he never had been before, though it was dulled by the fog in his mind. He wondered how his father might react to this. He hoped for this to not to affect his relationship with his father too poorly. The worry showed through his mismatched eyes, still being the easiest part to read of him, somehow through the fog his emotions still shone clearly there for any who understood how to read them.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 16:15

Spotfur relievingly sighed. "The gooey stuff is honey. The black seeds are poppy seeds, and they are there to dull pain and let cats rest so it's ok to fall asleep. But first.. how many did you eat?And no berries is good. The red berries are deathberries and you'd die if you ate them. Mosskit, I'll have Goldeneye check you over to see if you're okay enough." His worried gaze softened a bit more. "It's okay, Chillkit. That's what kits do. See if you can make it to your nest." His second sentence was laced with a wink. "Mosskit, are you okay with me getting Goldeneye to help us clean up?"

OOC: that is basically the extent of Spot's herb knowledge

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 19:03

Mosskit wasn't sure exactly what was going on, but he got enough from Chillkit's worried voice that it wasn't good. He licked his lips, still nauseous. Mosskit was familiar with games going bad sometimes -- including when he tried to leap off the clan branch and messed with warriors. And normally it was worth it, but right then, Mosskit wasn't feeling good. He had a hard time focusing on what Chillkit's dad was saying.

"Um... If Chillkit's okay with it, I'm okay with it,"
Mosskit said trustingly -- Mosskit only felt sick, but Chillkit was good at this stuff! He looked at his new friend, still wincing, before his eyes flickered up to the larger tom. "I just... I just don't feel good. Like there's claws in my tummy..."

And there were, in a sense. And it was only when he said it that Mosskit felt the nausea twist, boiling over with a sudden jerk. Before the little kit knew what was happening, he was heaving -- hacking wet, messy coughs until something hot and slimy came back up his throat and bitter in his mouth.

The green vomit -- herbs still visible -- flew from his jaws, spilling into a yucky, blob-like mess across the ground.

Back to top Go down
Wolfos

Wolfos

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 19:34

Chillkit looked up at his father. He was relieved that they weren't in trouble. Surprised too. "I aaate one mouthful.... I-I didn't reallllly count them." Chillkit looked at Mosskit as if in slow motion. He hadn't been able to keep track of everything Mosskit had eaten, and now he realized not everything in here was safe.

"Dad, I-I thhhhink it would be goooodd to get.... G-Goldeneyee. I c-can't rrememberrrr ev-everything Mmmmmosskit ate. He hasn't been f-feeling good." Chillkit was worried for his sick friend friend. He wanted to be sure that Mosskit would be alright, but it seemed like Dad had said everything he knew about the things in there, and Chillkit only knew what he had just been told.

He looked up at his father then, and in a very calm voice simply asked, "A-are we goinnnng to b-be alright? D-did we take an-anything baaaad?" His curiosity never failed, even in moments like this.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 6:36

Spotfur almost puked himself to see the little kit like this. "Uh... Yes, Chillkit. I think you'll be fine. Once Mosskit's got it all out of him he should be okay, but I'll get Goldeneye just in case." He ran out of the den to find the medicine cat.

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 16:20

Throwing up was gross, Mosskit decided. Very gross.

Most things that cats found yucky Mosskit thought were "awesome" -- like mud and frogs and stuff. But nope, they were right about being sick. It was very gross.

He stumbled a little away from his gooey green mess as Chillkit's dad ran out, trying to spit the bitter, acrid taste from his mouth. Still, as the moments went by, Mosskit realized the nausea was fading -- the pain in his tummy dulling, until a minute later... he didn't feel it at all anymore!

"Whoa..."
Throwing up made him feel better! And that was pretty awesome! "Hey, hey! Chillkit! I'm feeling lots better now! I think the hurting stuff came out with the yucky stuff!"

Without the nausea pulling him down, Mosskit felt infinitely better. His mouth felt dry and tasted yucky, and he felt kinda tired still, but it improved his mood immensely. Blinking a few times to clear himself, he padded over to his new friend, sniffing him. The other tom's eyes looked a little glassy.

"You okay, Chillkit?" Mosskit asked, wondering what was up with him. "Do you need to throw it up, too?"

At the thought, Mosskit stepped out from in front of him, so he was standing at Chillkit's shoulder. Just in case.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 21:15

Goldeneye only needed to see Spotfurs face and his wounds to know something was up, her fur bristled as she rushed to her den, fresh new herbs in her jaws as her golden eyes looked at the scene that lay before her. Her den trashed, herbs strewn and torn. Goldeneyes lips peeled back to reveal pearly whites, her herbs dropping to her paws as she took in the damage. To say she was furious was an understatement.

Slitted eyes that seemed to glow with her seething rage turned to the two kittens, no sympathy to be found from the medicine cat. "How dare you. Was this a game? How irresponsible are kits nowadays? To ruin herbs that Riverclan went to war for?" Goldeneye chillingly growled, her claws unsheathing as her tail lashed. "It's just nice to see my herb storage almost rendered useless by dirt, tears, and kit spit all over it. Just great to know that Riverclan risked the lives of their warriors and Windclans warriors to only for this happen." Goldeneye's voice dripped with sarcasm as she glowered down at the kittens.

Goldeneye bent down to whisper to the kits, her fur bristling. "Don't let your body fool you both, I can tell what you both ate, and you'll both be dead by moon down, I'm so sorry but there is nothing that I can do." She meowed, sympathy fake and false in her tone as she straightened up. Goldeneye then addressed Spotfur who was undoubtedly concerned for the kits. "They'll be fine, just let them sleep it off. But by the time they are back on their paws, they're putting everything back into order. They'll then tidy my den until their apprenticeship." Goldeneye hissed but beckoned the spotted tom towards her. "Now, let's take a look at those wounds, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Mar 2018 - 6:34

Spotfur's whiskers twitched. He was almost reluctant as he walked over to her. He didn't want an infection, after all.

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Mar 2018 - 21:49

The medicine cat was scary. And very... very angry.

Mosskit was used to anger -- and usually directed at him, too, for being "foolish" or "impulsive", or something -- but there was something sharper in this she-cat; more vicious, almost. It made his ears flatten atop his head and a heavy, cold wave wash through him -- her words cutting in a way Mosskit had never felt before. Even when her tone lowered, becoming sugary-sweet, she still made him shiver -- the medicine cat's golden eyes boring through his fur...

But nothing hit him more than her words -- You'll both be dead by moon down, I'm so sorry but there is nothing that I can do.

"What?"
Mosskit said, blinking as Goldeneye turned sharply from them to Chillkit's dad. He almost couldn't tell if Goldeneye was playing a game with them or not -- but something told him that this she-cat didn't play games. "I'm dying? Really dying -- like, like, not make it dying?"

His chest seized -- could those bitter things he'd eaten really kill him? But -- but cats got killed because of foxes, or evil warriors, or... or being old and wrinkly, and losing their fur! It couldn't be!

But even Chillkit's dad was worried. And if Chillkit's dad was like Chillkit, then he must know what he's talking about...

Oh, no!

The little kit blinked, feeling the horror and despair sinking in -- not even past moondown? Couldn't the herbs wait just a little longer? He had so many things he still needed to do! Like meeting a Starclan cat in real life! Or climbing one of those huge, ginormous trees! Or -- or asking a kittypet why they eat rabbit poop!

Mosskit had too much to do!

Back to top Go down
Wolfos

Wolfos

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Mar 2018 - 23:33

Chillkit still had his senses sharp enough to tell something was off. He was sure of it. He saw Mosskit getting worried and he battled with the fog in his own mind for his friend. Thinking and evaluating the situation he notice, his dad didn't seem any more worried than he was before. If anything, he didn't seem worried at all. That didn't make sense with what the medicine cat was saying. Was she lying?

Chillkit moved closer to his friend to whisper in Mosskit's ear "I am a-almost certain th-that wwweee aren't dying." Words still slurring in his speech but his eyes, oh his eyes showed his mind was back. They were brighter again and sharp, though his movements and words didn't seem to be in sync just yet. "Think about it Mmmmosskit, i-if we were really dying why would my d-dad nottt be evvven m-more worried? W-why would he be t-taking his tiiimmme and doing other th-things not tr-trying to spend our l-last moments with us? Or hurrying to get y-your mom?" Chillkit was still fighting the slur and fog, but he knew that this wasn't adding up. There was no way they were dying. Not from this at least.

Chillkit thought for a moment and made a decision he wasn't sure of. He stumble across the room to the medicine cat and looked them right in their piercing eyes with his own sharp, mismatched gaze. "I a-apologize f-fooor the mess we made. It w-won't happen again. W-we are both very sorry. We will t-take whatever con-consequences there are." Chillkit hoped this would help the situation, if even a little though he wasn't certain that anything he did could.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2018 - 20:56

Goldeneye was... shocked, to say the least, her anger flushing away like the stream. The little kitten's deductive reasoning skills astonished her, Chillkit clearly had something amazing about him. Goldeneye was almost at a loss for words, even as the kitten turned back to address her and spoke of his punishment. Part of Goldeneye wanted to take Spotfur aside, talk to Cloudstone and Ivystar about possibly taking an apprentice under her wing, but quickly pushed it to the back of her mind. It was not time to take on an apprentice, was she even ready to train one?

But she had to keep up her facade, she couldn't show that she was stunned by a kit! There was no warmth in the medicine cats eyes as she stared down at Chillkit and his accomplice, Mosskit. "You're right, Chillkit." Goldeneye jerked her head just slightly but did not remove her gaze. "As for punishment, you both will help me resort my herbs and pack them away. You both will replace my patient's nests and make sure the medicine cat den is hole-free, you will sweep my den floor and replace minor bandaging from patients with minor lacerations until your warrior-hood. Am I understood?" Goldeneye stated hardly, turning to look back at Spotfur.

"Why don't you both come with me, and observe what I do, what my herbs do for Spotfur's wounds?" She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)   Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kit Adventures (Open After Mosskit posts)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2