Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Am I Doing It Right? {Mini-Plot, 1 Spot Open}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Am I Doing It Right? {Mini-Plot, 1 Spot Open} Empty
PostSubject: Am I Doing It Right? {Mini-Plot, 1 Spot Open}   Am I Doing It Right? {Mini-Plot, 1 Spot Open} EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 19:12

'And hang on
Am I doing it right?
Am I saved now?'

Darkpaw is a naive and rather friendly Riverclan cat. She is deeply devoted to her clan, but her ultimate goal is to befriend every cat in her clan and get to know some outside of that. Because of this, she meets a tom at a gathering [can be from any clan] and they grow a very close friendship.

After some time, he decides he is deeply in love with her and wants to start a life outside the clans with her. He goes to tell his clan that he is leaving and burns all his bridges before leaving to declare his love to Darkpaw. He finds her and while she is happy to see him, what he has to tell her is less than exciting. Of course, she refuses to leave her clan but is incredibly saddened by the fight that ensues before he takes off to start the new life on his own. Heartbroken, the tom tries to recklessly cross the river and ends up being taken by the current and dies when he falls onto the rocks of the gorge.

Upon finding his body and learning of his death, she is taken over by grief and left constantly wondering if she makes the right decision. Later on, she finds a relationship with a cat inside the clan, yet is still stuck on working through all of the conflict inside even within her supposedly ideal life.

Preferred aspects of the tom:
-Loner
-Sickly or weak in some way
-Hopeful/easily attached

If you have someone who fits, post below, or feel free to make a character for it. BUT he will have to die!

Code:
[b]Cat's Name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Why do you think they would work?[/b]
[b]What are your activity levels?[/b]

Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Am I Doing It Right? {Mini-Plot, 1 Spot Open}   Am I Doing It Right? {Mini-Plot, 1 Spot Open} EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 19:25

Cat's Name: Birchpaw
Personality: loyal, kind, not exactly brave
Why do you think they would work? actually i wuz thinking he could do her later mate, for he is in Riverclan
What are your activity levels? all day every day

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Am I Doing It Right? {Mini-Plot, 1 Spot Open}   Am I Doing It Right? {Mini-Plot, 1 Spot Open} EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 20:03

Cat's Name: Sootpaw
Personality: ;)
Why do you think they would work? ;)
What are your activity levels? ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Am I Doing It Right? {Mini-Plot, 1 Spot Open}   Am I Doing It Right? {Mini-Plot, 1 Spot Open} EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 20:09

Ah, sorry pepper, that role is already taken! These sign-ups are just for the role
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Am I Doing It Right? {Mini-Plot, 1 Spot Open}   Am I Doing It Right? {Mini-Plot, 1 Spot Open} EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 20:10

ok. :P

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I Doing It Right? {Mini-Plot, 1 Spot Open}   Am I Doing It Right? {Mini-Plot, 1 Spot Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I Doing It Right? {Mini-Plot, 1 Spot Open}
Page 1 of 1