Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Beware of Adder!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Beware of Adder! Empty
PostSubject: Beware of Adder!   Beware of Adder! EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 16:03

Dawnpetal waited by the gorse tunnel entrance of the camp. She had told her daughter and apprentice Ravenpaw they were going on a hunting patrol with a few other Clanmates. It would be good experience for her.

(OOC: Short and crappy, sorry!)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

Beware of Adder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware of Adder!   Beware of Adder! EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 16:06

Ravenpaw got in better mood after the fight with the owl, it sure lifted her spirits and helped to have her confidence back, she padded over to her mom and purred in greeting "I´m ready to go mom!"

Beware of Adder! 29019410
Beware of Adder! Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

Beware of Adder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware of Adder!   Beware of Adder! EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 17:42

Wisteriapool had dreaded being separated from her siblings, again. She really, really hated to use the term 'clingy on herself'. She was more... 'desperate'. Desperate to be around cats that she felt comfortable with. However, she wasn't an apprentice anymore... she was a warrior. She had to toughen up and act like one, and cowering in the shadows of her littermates wasn't going to help her in the long run. With a reluctant nod of farewell to Wildfire and Featherheart, Wisteriapool padded swiftly out of the warriors' den and into the open where she sucked in a quick breath of a fresh air. She didn't want to leave the patrol waiting. Attempting to put on a relaxed and not forced smile, the ginger-and-white warrior padded over to Dawnpetal and Ravenpaw. Last time she had gone on a patrol with Dawnpetal, Wisteriapool hadn't said a word in greeting. She didn't want to give the older warrior a suspicion that she hadn't changed since last time.
"U-um," She began, so quietly that even she had trouble hearing herself, "H-hi, you t-two."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beware of Adder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware of Adder!   Beware of Adder! EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 18:15

Briarpaw walked up to the assembling cats and greeted them with a curt nod. "I'm here!" she said as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Beware of Adder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware of Adder!   Beware of Adder! EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 3:14

Hawkpaw strolled right up to the patrol with a smile. "I'm ready for the patrol." he purred with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Beware of Adder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware of Adder!   Beware of Adder! EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 15:29

Dawnpetal purred her greeting to Ravenpaw as she approached, then gave Wisteriapool a comforting smile and a friendly nod. Waiting for Briarpaw and Hawkpaw to arrive as well, she finally stood up and began leading the patrol out of camp and towards Snakerocks. She turned to the three apprentices as they made their way to what was arguably the most dangerous place in their territory. "Ravenpaw, Briarpaw, Hawkpaw, I want you three to listen to me and listen well: Snakerocks may be a great place to find herbs and hunt for prey, but it's also home to adders, badgers, and many other dangerous predators. You three must hunt close to me or Wisteriapool so that we can help you fight off a predator should one show its ugly face."

Now that she had given the apprentices their instructions, she began her hunt by the rocks. She sniffed around until she detected a mouse flying out from one of the cracks. A fierce growl suddenly sounded from behind the rocks, and Dawnpetal had to leap away to avoid being caught by a sudden russet muzzle and sharp snapping teeth. "Speak of the Dark Forest cat..." she hissed to herself as a large fox crept over the rocks, closing in on her. She growled, then launched herself at it and slashed her claws across its muzzle.

Dawnpetal used Rear-Up to Slash on Fox, dealing 13 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Dawnpetal
60/60 HP
185/200 SP

Fox
77/90 HP
280/280 SP

(OOC: As a reminder, we all each get two attempts to catch prey, and if we encounter an enemy we'll have to see how everyone is doing after the battle before determining if we should finish the patrol or not. I have already used my turn, so zeroa5raven will go next, followed by Harlem, then Jagged, and finally LittleBrother. Happy hunting!

EDIT: Just as I say that... Alright, happy fighting! XD)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Sun 18 Mar 2018 - 15:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15438

Beware of Adder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware of Adder!   Beware of Adder! EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 15:29

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Beware of Adder! Mistpe10
Beware of Adder! Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

Beware of Adder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware of Adder!   Beware of Adder! EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 16:08

Ravenpaw jumped back with a short yowl, surprised to see the quite large predator, and so soon! she hissed and went to attack.

Ravenpaw used Front Paw Strike on Fox, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Ravenpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Dawnpetal
60/60 HP
185/200 SP

Fox
71/90 HP
280/280 SP

Beware of Adder! 29019410
Beware of Adder! Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

Beware of Adder! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware of Adder!   Beware of Adder! EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 16:33

Wisteriapool felt her entire body go stiff and numb with fear as the fox exposed itself to the group of Clan cats. What if one of the apprentices died, or got seriously maimed? What if one of the warriors died? With a strong rush of fear fueling her adrenaline like a flame, the ginger-and-white cat raced around to the other side of the fox and sank her teeth into the tail of the dangerous russet-colored animal. Then, she tugged, and she didn't stop until she was sure that the fox was shocked and stunned enough for the other apprentices to attack it efficiently.

♪ wisteriapool used tail yank on fox, dealing 3 damage and costing 10 stamina. fox is stunned for one turn. ♪

wisteriapool ♪
40/40 HP
110/120 SP

fox ♪
68/90 HP
280/280 SP

ravenpaw ♪
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

dawnpetal ♪
60/60 HP
185/200 SP