Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord of the Wood

Lord of the Wood

Characters : Brokenpaw [SkC], Goldenpaw [SC], Troutpaw [RC], Wrenpaw [TC]
Clan/Rank : Skyclan/NAW, Shadowclan/Apprentice, Riverclan/Apprentice, Thunderclan/Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 187

Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine   Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine EmptyFri 16 Mar 2018 - 10:09

The young kit rolled over on her back and squirmed back and forth cutely, purring as she did so. Little Goldenkit loved to snuggle and cuddle within her nest, with her mother Minnowcall in the nursery. Really that was how she had gotten to spend most of her life so far, but everything she did just seemed so great! She opened her eyes and flipped on to her belly, and then hopped up. What an exciting day to play!, she thought still quietly purring. "I wonder if today will be the day I get to play with the big cats outside!", she said happily.

color=#339966

Goldenpaw (Shadowclan) 20/80
She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ffcc33

Troutpaw (Riverclan) 20/80
Tom/Apprentice
color=#00ccff

Wrenkit (Thunderclan) 20/80
She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ff6633
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine   Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine EmptyFri 16 Mar 2018 - 12:06

"Well, I don't see why that can't be today," a deep voice suddenly sounded from outside the nursery. Scorchfang had been heading over to the nursery with the juiciest piece of fresh-kill he could find on the fresh-kill pile for his mate, a mouse, when he heard his daughter talking to herself. He slipped into the nursery and deposited the mouse next to Minnowcall's sleeping form, sensing she would wake up soon, and he nuzzled Goldenkit affectionately. "How's my little ray of sunshine doing this morning? I can bring you outside to meet everyone if you'd like."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine   Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine EmptyFri 16 Mar 2018 - 13:52

Minnowcall slowly woke up to the sound of her mate and newest kit talking. She sat up and purred quietly "Good morning my loved ones!", she saw the mouse and took a big bite of the jucie mouse "You really don't have to, I'm no better than the other cats in the clan" she purred softly.

Once she had swallowed the rest of the mouse she started grooming her daughter "You gotta look you'r best when you meet the rest of the clan" she mumbled through the fur.

Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lord of the Wood

Lord of the Wood

Clan/Rank : Skyclan/NAW, Shadowclan/Apprentice, Riverclan/Apprentice, Thunderclan/Apprentice
Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine   Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine EmptyFri 16 Mar 2018 - 14:03

"Oh, Daddy that would be the best!," she all but yelled excitedly to her father. Goldenkit was so prepared to meet the rest of her big clan. She didn't know many other cats yet, but she knew she already loved them all.

"Mommy, good morning", the little one said, hopping back over to her mother and nestling in the fur of her chest. "I'm gonna be the biggest, toughest, prettiest warrior ever", she purred to her mother as Minnowcall groomed her. Then turning to her father again asked, "Do I get to become a warrior soon?!"

color=#339966

She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ffcc33

Tom/Apprentice
color=#00ccff

She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ff6633
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine   Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine EmptyFri 16 Mar 2018 - 14:32

Scorchfang smiled, watching his mate and daughter fondly. He let out a soft mrrow of laughter at Goldenkit's eagerness. "You'll become a warrior soon enough. But first you'll have to go through training. You have a lot to learn before you become a warrior, but I know that you and your brother both will be the best two warriors this Clan has ever seen. After all, you're related to the great Rowantalon! He's one of the best warriors in the Clan! ...Though I may be a little biased when I say that." The tom grinned sheepishly, his bushy tail swishing behind him.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine   Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine EmptyFri 16 Mar 2018 - 15:28

With his apprentice ceremony over, Lionpaw yawned and headed to the apprentice´s den to take a nap, his first training was until the next morning so he planned to enjoy his last hours of freedom until then.

He was about to get in the den when he saw his father enter in the nursery, Lionpaw sat, of course! he had a sibling now... welp, better go and say hi at least.

The black and white tom headed to the nursery and entered, seeing his father, his mother and a little she cat, his sister... she seemed to eager to start her training... Lionpaw wished he could be as eager as her.

Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine 29019410
Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine   Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine EmptyFri 16 Mar 2018 - 15:31

Scorchfang heard his son approaching, and he purred warmly as he stepped to the side to give Lionpaw more room to enter the nursery. "Goldenkit, meet your older brother Lionpaw. He just became an apprentice."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine   Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine EmptyFri 16 Mar 2018 - 19:08

Minnowcall looked at her first born and smiled "Hi Lionpaw how are you sweetie?" she asked with a sweet meow as she stopped grooming Goldenkit for a second.

OOC: Sorry for a so short...

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine   Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine EmptyMon 19 Mar 2018 - 7:42

Lionpaw smiled "Hi everyone... i was going to take a nap at the apprentice´s den, you know, my training starts tomorrow and... well, nevermind that" he purred, lowered himself into a crouch just in front the little kit "Well look at this! So you´re my sister huh?"

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Lord of the Wood

Lord of the Wood

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine   Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 18:10

Goldenkit welcomed her father's praise of her talented bloodline and held eyes wide open to hear about how wonderful her ancestor was. This always assured her that she would be the best warrior, alongside her family of course.

At Lionpaw's entrance, Goldenkit hopped up under her mother's yet grooming tongue. She knew soon enough she would be able to follow in his new path of training as an apprentice and was excited to see his own progress, so that she could know just what to expect when her turn came. She held her mouth open in awe as he spoke. And finally, at his greeting, bounced forward to touch her nose with his a little clumsily due to her excitement. "My big brother! Lionpaw, did you hear daddy? We're going to be the best warriors soon, because we are Rowantalon's blood!! I can't wait until we're warriors together!" She bounced up and down in front of her brother, unable to contain this joy.

------------
OOC: Sorry for the late post, I've been sick and just started feeling somewhat better today.

color=#339966

She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ffcc33

Tom/Apprentice
color=#00ccff

She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ff6633
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine   Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 18:44

Lionpaw couldn´t help to chuckle, his sister was so little yet full of energy and eager to start her apprentice training... he was another story, he felt too lazy to even think getting up early to train... but maybe... his little sister could help him to get motivated, yes... he would protect her, and do everything in his paws to support her

He purred louder and nuzzled her lovingly "Heh, but Goldenkit, i think you will be even better than me... you will be the coolest and strongest warrior in the whole clan, you will see, i´ll help you to become the best warrior"

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine   Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 19:01

"I'm so glad to see you two are getting along," Scorchfang purred happily, wrapping his tail over Minnowcall's shoulders. "I know I speak for the both of us when we say we can't wait for you both to become warriors. You two will make ShadowClan proud and strong."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine   Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 23:39

Minnowcall smiled brightly "Yeah, you two are gonna become powerful and loyal warriors" she meowed happly. She then quickly realized her mistake when she said loyal.
She leand a bit closer to Scorchfang abd wisperd "S-sorry I didn't... You know what I mean", she gentlly nuzzled his neck.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine   Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 7:32

Scorchfang smiled and nuzzled back, whispering in reply, "It's okay." He looked over at Lionpaw. "So, Lionpaw, why don't you tell Goldenkit how your training is coming along? I'm sure she'd be more than eager to know what you've been learning so far."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine   Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine Empty

Back to top Go down

Lil Golden Ray of Sunshine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: