Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A scared river{open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

A scared river{open} Empty
PostSubject: A scared river{open}   A scared river{open} EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018 - 9:53

Mudpaw woke with a start and started coughing. He had another nightmare and this time it felt like he was a kit again and drowning all over. He shook his pelt and walked out of the apprentice den hoping to not wake his sister nughtpaw. He starred up at the star sky and sighed. "why do I keep getting those dreams." he mumbled to himself and started to groom down his fur.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: A scared river{open}   A scared river{open} EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018 - 11:55

Nightpaw was sleeping in the moss-bed next to her brother Mudpaw when she woke up to her brother coughing. A nightmare she thought. Not long ago, as kits Mudkit had almost drowned in the river, but their father had rescued them. She pretended to sleep as he walked outside and started to groom himself. Nightpaw remembered that night.

---Flashback---

She and Mudkit had wandered into camp after moonhigh and while she was peeking in the apprentices den, he ran out of camp. She then hid beside the apprentices den while Spotfur, their father, followed him. She then followed Spotfur, and she saw Mudkit by the river. Spotfur had hid in the bushes and jumped out. He scared Mudkit so much he fell in the river. Spotfur had dove in to get him, and told Nightkit to go back to camp and sleep. She hadn't slept all night, and she was worried sick about Mudkit.

---Back to the now---

Nightpaw knew that, that night would affect him for about the rest of his life. She couldn't help herself, so she sat up quietly and stretched. She then padded over to her closest brother, leaving Mistpaw behind. she sat down beside him, and looked at him with gentle eyes, "Hey, are you alright?"

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: A scared river{open}   A scared river{open} EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018 - 12:10

Mudpaw looked at his sister. "it was just another bad dream but this time when I woke up I wasn't breathing." he said looking at nightpaw. "hope I didn't wake you." he said in a sorry voice.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A scared river{open}   A scared river{open} Empty

Back to top Go down

A scared river{open}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-