Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed) Empty
PostSubject: Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed)   Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed) EmptySun 11 Mar 2018 - 13:22

Nettlesting's mood was only slightly better when he arrived to WindClan's camp this time. He had made it back before their own medicine cats. It was still early morning, and the camp was just starting to wake up. He stopped in the middle of the camp, and sat. Ears back annoyed and his tail flicking. He would wait to be noticed.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed)   Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed) EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 8:43

Gazing after the dawn patrol that had just departed heartbeats earlier, Brindlewhisker's attention returned to the slowly stirring camp around her. An apprentice had come stumbling over their own paws while she had been doling out quiet instructions to the patrol, whispering about how they had ran into ShadowClan's Medicine Cat while on their way to make dirt. Although their was little she could do to soothe the mortification on the young cat's face, she had been able to quickly deflate the apprentice's innate urge to gossip by sending them out alongside the dawn patrol. Sitting back onto her haunches, the Deputy's gaze fell upon the ginger tom seated several tail-lengths away at the edge of the camp. It was too early for this.

Resisting the urge to sigh loudly, Brindlewhisker stiffly rose to her paws and made her way towards Nettlesting, her partially healed wounds aching with each measured step. Halting in front of the long-furred tom, she offered him a curt nod in greeting before sitting down beside him. Twisting around slightly so that she could gaze at the Medicine Cat, she took a heartbeat to give the tom an expectant gaze. "Nettlesting. Forgive me for saying this, but I was hoping not see you back in my camp for quite some time. Have you brought more news about that rogue of yours?" Brindlewhisker questioned, curious as to why the tom had returned once more.

Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed)   Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed) EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 11:58

Ashstar started awake with surprise as the scent of ShadowClan hit her nose. She got up quickly and trotted outside. Was it the rogue Nettlesting had told Brindlewhisker about? In camp, she saw her deputy and the other Clan's medicine cat sitting together. The tom looked annoyed. What right did he have to be? Had her Clanmates done something mouse-brained again? The leader drew near and sat by Brindlewhisker. "What is it, Nettlesting? Have you come to share herbs with Mottleheart? He could use your assistance." Somehow she doubted it, but she could always hope.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed)   Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed) EmptyTue 13 Mar 2018 - 9:23

Nettlesting shook his head to both of the she-cats. "Unfortunately, I bring no herbs but if you need some, I will look and see what I can spare and send a cat or two over. So, if there's ShadowClan warriors with herbs coming soon after this, don't attack." he replied dryly, trying to crack a joke. He wasn't lying, he would check and see what herbs he had. Apparently, ShadowClan was faring the best out of the clans. "And I agree, Brindlewhisker. I really, really don't want to be here either. But sadly, StarClan desided they wanted to share another long ago murder with me. There is an apprentice of yours, named Echopaw, that a few moons ago murdered Silentstorm. He had wandered close to the WindClan border due to have been attacked by two foxes. According to StarClan, he was hardly alive and very confused when he neared the border. Instead of getting help for the dying cat, your apprentice finished him off." his voice was grave and sad. "However, I am not calling for his exile or a public shaming. It was an iffy situation as he was on the verge of trespassing. On the other paw, Silentstorm faced no threat in his vulnerable state. I will leave punishment up to you." he nodded, and stood, but then sat back down. "I have not spoken to Littlestar about this, and as long as you promise to have a talk with your apprentice I will not say anything to her. It is such a grey situation... And the forest is at turmoil. Oh, and on the matter of Gingerstripe. As far as I know, he is still be harbored in ThunderClan's camp under the protection of Blizzardstar. But that is all I know for now, and ShadowClan is not acting as of yet." he let out a sigh. That was a lot of talking.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed)   Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed) EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 2:35

Echofall who had heard everything from the camp entrance now got up and walked up to the small group of cats with his head hanging in shame "Nettlesting I'm s-sorry I should have never attacked I was young and naive and when he said that he where on Shadowclan territory I tryed to get him to realize that he wasn't but he just got mad at me when I told him it was Windclan territory and so did I.. We battled a little before I gave him a killing blow I clawed open a vein and then he where just dead, I-I brought him back to you'r territory hoping you'd find him and it seems so. I knew that Starclan would tell one day I just didn't hope so soon.." he meowed, trying his best not to start crying, after all he had nothing to cry for.
He then looked up at Ashstar "I'm sorry I never told you b-but p-please understand me I was s-scared of the punishment... B-but I'm willing to face it, I d-deserve it" he stammerd.
He then dipped his head down again and sat down, waiting for his punishment, he had deserved it since that day the Shadowclanner had died in his paws.

Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed) Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Characters : Alive : (S)carletsong ; (R)owanpaw | Dead : (SP)arkpaw
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan, WindClan
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed)   Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed) EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 7:01

When Sparkpaw heard the Nettlesting's words, he was shocked. Another murder? According to him, they had had to deal with enough murders already, but there just had to be another one. He narrowed his eyes at Echofall. He almost wanted to meow out, Yes you were young, stupid and naive. It's because of you that now we look like a bunch of murderers that make up a Clan.

Click on names for image ;D
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed)   Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed) EmptySun 18 Mar 2018 - 12:14

Making an appropriate amount of room for Ashstar, Brindlewhisker's attention warily returned to Nettlesting. The tom's words made her gut twist in a mix of apprehension and outrage. Who did this tom think he was? Marching into their camp and accusing one of her Clanmates of murder? Swallowing the bitterness in her throat, she forced her expression to remain unperturbed as she quietly took in the rest of his account. The mention of StarClan's involvement and knowledge softened her internal bristling, and instead gave way to reluctant acceptance. Clinging to the hope that her Clanmate was innocent was futile with such damming evidence. Of all the things she wanted, turning her back on another Clanmate was certainly the last. Shutting her eyes tightly and allowing her shoulders to sag under the realization of what their Clan faced once more, the Deputy suddenly felt much older. "Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Nettlesting. I'm sure we'll gladly pass along updates on how we'll handle this situation." Brindlewhisker finally murmured after several long heartbeats of silence, a crushing weight curdling her chest as she addressed the long-furred tom.

Echofall's shaky voice snapped her out of the storm of vivid emotions that had overtaken her, but her movements were slow and sluggish as she turned to gaze at the young tom with somber eyes. The longer she gazed at his face, the more clearly she could recall his antsy and detached behavior during their journey together to the Moonstone. Forcing herself to straighten back up to her full height, Brindlewhisker's voice was cold as she spoke to the guilt-riddled tom, "Apologies are futile when it comes to erasing the sins of murder, though your willingness to face the consequences is admirable. I do not believe that immediate action should be taken just yet, as we need time to decide the appropriate course of action."

Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed)   Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed) EmptyTue 20 Mar 2018 - 5:31

Echopaw looked around and as soon as he meet Sparkpaws gaze he knew that he had heard every single word. He didn't know what to say, he just stared at the young tom with a sad look "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for him to die" he mumbled.
The silver tabby looked down at his paws he didn't deserve anything, all he wanted was his punishment he had deserved one for so long.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed)   Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed) EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 8:08

Nettlesting dipped his head, and stood. "Again, I appologize for this sudden interaction but I thought you should know." Nettlesting turned to Echofall and let him speak his peace. "Silentstorm is a very forgiving tom, so I am sure your repentance will not go unnoticed. It was a finnicy situation, and you were young... Ashstar, and Brindlewhisker, he turned and dipped his head to the leaders. "Will do what's best and appropriate. If you don't mind, my part here is complete, so I will take my leave back home." Nettlesting nodded again, not wanting to leave rudely.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed)   Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed) EmptyFri 23 Mar 2018 - 12:36

Echofall looked at the medicien cat and took a deep breath "G-goodbye Nettlesting I won't disturbed you'r clan again in anyway I swear." he meowed and dipped his head in respect for the medicien cat.

He then looked at his leader and deputy "Please I beg you two to give me my punishment now" he begged with a miserable meow.

OOC: Imma have him die soon so just give him some kind of punishment like whatever

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed)   Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again... (OPEN, Ash or Brindle Needed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: