Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Ivyy and Ivyy’s cats!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

Ask Ivyy and Ivyy’s cats! Empty
PostSubject: Ask Ivyy and Ivyy’s cats!   Ask Ivyy and Ivyy’s cats! EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 0:29

remember, replies might still be slow

Codes:

Code:
[b]Ask Ivyy[/b]
[b]What are you asking?:[/b]

Code:
Ask a Ivyy’s cats
[b]Who is asking?:[/b]
[b]who are they asking?:[/b]
[b]What are they asking about?:[/b]

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ivyy and Ivyy’s cats!   Ask Ivyy and Ivyy’s cats! EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018 - 2:15

[I know he's dead, but]
Ask Ivyy’s cats
Who is asking?: Tansyheart
who are they asking?: Hailpaw
What are they asking about?: "Why didn't you listen to the ThunderClan apprentice, and stay put until the Thunderpath was safe? If only you had listened..."

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ivyy and Ivyy’s cats!   Ask Ivyy and Ivyy’s cats! EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018 - 6:52

Ask a Ivyy’s cats
Who is asking?: Dustcloud
who are they asking?: Ivyshade
What are they asking about?: "W-We haven't t-t-talked a lot, I'd l-like to g-get to kn-know you. C-Care to t-tell me a b-b-bit about y-yourself?

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ivyy and Ivyy’s cats!   Ask Ivyy and Ivyy’s cats! EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 0:07

Ruskavelle wrote:

Ask Ivyy’s cats
Who is asking?: Tansyheart
who are they asking?: Hailpaw
What are they asking about?: "Why didn't you listen to the ThunderClan apprentice, and stay put until the Thunderpath was safe? If only you had listened..."

”It was not smart of me to cross in the first place, I regret not listening to Flickerpaw. I think I just didn’t liked ever being told what to do, so I just wasn’t having it when a thunderclan cat tołd me to stay. I definitely shouldn’t have listened!”

Maple wrote:
Ask a Ivyy’s cats
Who is asking?: Dustcloud
who are they asking?: Ivyshade
What are they asking about?: "W-We haven't t-t-talked a lot, I'd l-like to g-get to kn-know you. C-Care to t-tell me a b-b-bit about y-yourself?

”I- Oh! Um, okay! Well.. I was born to loners and adopted into ThunderClan by Leopardclaw and Lichenfang! I really try to put others first, and I also tend to think.. a lot. Sometimes I will just go into the forest when I have time and just walk in slow circles and think- maybe about stuff I’m gonna do, or even just random stuff. Sometimes I will even day-dream about random cool stuff.. it sounds weird but, it helps me wind down after a long day. Anyway- I uh- like to Hunt- a-and that’s about it...”

(I’d say there is a bit more to Ivy, but I feel like she’d not think about it. Like she is very smart, a tiny bit awkward, but she also is half a natural leader. )

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Ivyy and Ivyy’s cats!   Ask Ivyy and Ivyy’s cats! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Ivyy and Ivyy’s cats!
Page 1 of 1