Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Lion's Pride [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

A Lion's Pride [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lion's Pride [Open]   A Lion's Pride [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018 - 6:02

The member 'Lionstorm' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

A Lion's Pride [Open] - Page 2 Mistpe10
A Lion's Pride [Open] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: A Lion's Pride [Open]   A Lion's Pride [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018 - 14:58

Sweetpaw's eyes lit up when Acornpaw complimented her kill, agreeing to the fact that they would be able to feed the clan well with a nod of her head. Sweetpaw didn't spend a great deal of time with Acornpaw, usually drawn to more excitable people, but now that she was talking to her she was intrigued. Before Sweetpaw had time to give her observation much thought, Lionstom spoke up and asked Sweetpaw to join the two.

With his nonchalant offer giving her the answer to her earlier dilemma, Sweetpaw instantly perked up and nodded as she buried her kill. "Yeah I'll join you, though I haven't done much battle training with Laurelsong so I doubt I'll be much help with that. I mean, I can barely hunt..." Sweetpaw chuckled at her own negative comment, shrugging off the bit of embarassment and replacing it with awe as she watched Lionstorm in action. When he came back, hare in tow, she giggled and bounced up on her paws. "That was amazing! You have to be one of the fastest warriors in Windclan!" With a total lack of self-consciousness Sweetpaw turned to Acornpaw. "Your brother is totally the coolest warrior ever!

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: A Lion's Pride [Open]   A Lion's Pride [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018 - 19:00

Acornpaw stared at Lionstorm thoughtfully before he replied with his thanks. She nodded but said no more. She let a sigh of relief escape her jaws after her brother assured her he would keep note of it. Of course, she didn't trust her brother to actually heed her words and knew that Lionstorm only partially said that just to aid her worry for him. Why else would he have said it so quickly? Acornpaw definitely wasn't the most social cat, but she was good at reading thoughts that weren't so obvious. 

Acornpaw looked expectantly at Sweetpaw, actually hoping she would join the patrol now. She didn't particularly let cats in her friend circle so easily, but Sweetpaw wasn't like the other apprentices. Acornpaw made a smile, a bit larger than the ones she usually made when Sweetpaw accepted the warrior's offer. She pouted, however, when Sweetpaw put herself down. "Oh, nonsense! You're a fine hunter! Sure, you make a few mistakes here and there, but doesn't everyone? Anyway, I'll join you as well. However, I would assume I could be useful, considering having to fight two predators in a row once." She murmured.
She nodded in agreement when Sweetpaw so freely complimented Lionstorm and his kill. She could scent the obvious hint of admiration, and when Lionstorm padded a bit farther off, she whispered playfully in Sweetpaw's ear, instead of replying to her last comment--
"That's not the only reason I'm coming with you and Lionstorm."
She wiggled her 'eyebrows', well, whiskers, with a huge grin before turning to follow Lionstorm with a flick of her tail.

As Acornpaw searched the wide, open moor that was WindClan's territory, her ears were pricked up and nostrils flared, making sure she could catch a scent of prey when the chance came. Her head shot up as she caught a scent of a bird. Not far off, there was a sparrow, pecking at the ground in search of bugs. She crept slowly towards the bird, using the same tactic as she always did. Suddenly, she kicked off the ground, racing towards the bird, leaving the dry grass that was on the moor waving around. She speedily jumped and caught the sparrow in her claws, finishing it off with a quick lethal bite. She looked back at the other two cats that were on the hunting patrol, seeing how far off she had gone, before padding back to them and burying her prey in the dry dirt.

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan

Last edited by Cleanheritage on Sat 17 Mar 2018 - 7:35; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Lion's Pride [Open]   A Lion's Pride [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018 - 19:00

The member 'Cleanheritage' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Lionstorm

Lionstorm

Characters : [L]ionstorm, [B]ramblepaw, [W]hitepaw, [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : Lionstorm - Young Warrior of Windclan, Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan, Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan
Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: A Lion's Pride [Open]   A Lion's Pride [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 5:14

Lionstorm tilted his head curiously at his sister, "We don't have to do that kind of training, I just thought it might be helpful, I'm not exactly fighting fit myself at the moment." He mewed running a paw over his more obvious wounds, some running from shoulder to haunches. The golden warrior rested for a moment before raising his nose to scent the moors again, "Well one more piece of prey won't hurt." He mused before falling into the hunter's crouch.

The big cat leaped over a heather bush to land on top of a chaffinch that had been pecking in the new day grass, ending its life quickly he brought it back to their growing stockpile, "A good haul today, finally making up for the theft of Riverclan."

Whitepaw - Apprentice of Windclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Bramblepaw - Apprentice of Thunderclan - 20 HP / 80 SP

Redkit - Kit of Skyclan - 5 HP / 15 SP

A Lion's Pride [Open] - Page 2 X3EaC

Last edited by Lionstorm on Sat 17 Mar 2018 - 5:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Lion's Pride [Open]   A Lion's Pride [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 5:14

The member 'Lionstorm' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: A Lion's Pride [Open]   A Lion's Pride [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 7:31

OOC: Oops, I read your post wrong. I hope you don't mind if I edit my previous post and just say that Lionstorm misheard her.

The fur on Acornpaw's scruff pricked up as she realized that she had now admitted herself to battle training? She didn't exactly remember what she had said. She looked at Lionstorm questionably before replying, "I think you misheard me. I would never admit to battle training with you in your current state." She dipped her head. "But if I did say that, please forgive me. I didn't mean it."

OOC: except she would, aa, since sweetpaw is here. i promised that acornpaw would be the third wheel and get the two into awkward romantic situations

"Anyway, we should get going. We're going to have to make too many trips if we try to catch more prey. Nearly all, or a decent portion of WindClan will be fed from our current catches. Sweetpaw, since you just got here, I suppose you can still catch one more piece of prey if you wish to."

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: A Lion's Pride [Open]   A Lion's Pride [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 22:56

Sweetpaw smiled at Acornpaw and her compliments, nodding when she said that everyone made mistakes. It was true, and though Sweetpaw made a LOT of mistakes she had to improve eventually right? Sweetpaw's thoughts were interupted when Acornpaw whispered to her suggestively. Blushing under her pelt, Sweetpaw rolled her eyes, trying to brush off the embarassment she felt.

As she sat down and watched the two siblings hunt, Sweetpaw was suprised how well they worked alongside eachother. They were both very gifted hunters, especially counting the fact that one was still an apprentice and the other was injured. As they both brought back another peice of prey each, Sweetpaw's ears perked up to an unusual chittering noise. Looking around, in the distance Sweetpaw saw a creature with a long tail and bright reddish-brown fur, obviously a Squirrel that had wandered far from its home in search of food.

When Acornpaw offered to wait for Sweetpaw to catch another kill before they went back she hesitated. It's not that she didn't want to, but more she was worried about messing up with an audience. After a long hesitation Sweetpaw decided that since she had already noticed the squirrel she might as well try and catch it. "Um, sure. I guess I can try my luck." Stalking forward silently but quickly, Sweetpaw managed to travel within a tree-length of the creature before tripping over her paws. Hitting the ground face first, Sweetpaw lifted her head and spit out a mouthful of dirt and grass just in time to see the Squirrel running away.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance

Last edited by Lostsouls on Sat 17 Mar 2018 - 23:03; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Lion's Pride [Open]   A Lion's Pride [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Mar 2018 - 22:56

The member 'Lostsouls' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lion's Pride [Open]   A Lion's Pride [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lion's Pride [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2