Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask me AND my cats

Go down 
+2
Sam
Not
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Ask me AND my cats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me AND my cats   Ask me AND my cats - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 14:06

Who is Asking: Nectarleap
Who Are You Asking: Willowpaw
What You're Asking: "If there was one thing you could ask me to do for you, what would it be? How can I be a better father for you?"

Ask me AND my cats - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Ask me AND my cats   Ask me AND my cats - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 16:34

Squirrelnose wrote:
Who is Asking: Nectarleap
Who Are You Asking: Willowpaw
What You're Asking: "If there was one thing you could ask me to do for you, what would it be? How can I be a better father for you?"
What do you think you're talking about? You're a great dad! I love you!

Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Ask me AND my cats   Ask me AND my cats - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 19:00

Who is Asking: Me
Who Are You Asking: Jade
What You're Asking: Can/When will Spotfur have another litter? I want to make a reincarnation of Racconpaw, but I think he needs to be related to Racconpaw and Spotfur is my closest bet.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Ask me AND my cats - Page 2 Sig10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Ask me AND my cats   Ask me AND my cats - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 20:41

Sam wrote:
Who is Asking:  Me
Who Are You Asking: Jade
What You're Asking: Can/When will Spotfur have another litter? I want to make a reincarnation of Raccoonpaw, but I think he needs to be related to Raccoonpaw and Spotfur is my closest bet.
Yep! Spotfur will have a litter with Nutfur next, and then maybe more with either she-cat. It will break Spot's heart to see the little kit and he'll be reminded of the died-too-young Raccoonpaw.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask me AND my cats   Ask me AND my cats - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask me AND my cats
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2