Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Confrontation (Shadow and River only please)

Go down 
+2
Tigs
Sleepy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

Confrontation (Shadow and River only please) Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation (Shadow and River only please)   Confrontation (Shadow and River only please) EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 1:00

Sleepyyawn once again walked through the Dark Forest, a small glint of life in the immense darkness that seemed to bo crush him. Green eyes glowed in front of him. No. Not again!

Confrontation (Shadow and River only please) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Shadow and River only please)   Confrontation (Shadow and River only please) EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 4:58

Tigerfrost watched from a tree submerged in shadows. She smiled. Tinywhisker was healed. And ready to take his revenge.

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Shadow and River only please)   Confrontation (Shadow and River only please) EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:19

Pinepaw's fur stood on end. "Where am I?" she thought out loud. She saw Sleepyyawn. "Sleepyyawn! Where-- are we?"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Confrontation (Shadow and River only please) N6a5zHfConfrontation (Shadow and River only please) IMrnxD6Confrontation (Shadow and River only please) GMXQgOOConfrontation (Shadow and River only please) JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Confrontation (Shadow and River only please) GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Shadow and River only please)   Confrontation (Shadow and River only please) EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 17:16

Hawkpaw steped into the clearing. She saw Sleepyyawn. "Sleepyyawn!" She mewed, running toward him.

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

Confrontation (Shadow and River only please) DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Shadow and River only please)   Confrontation (Shadow and River only please) EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 17:51

LilacKit appeared out of the shadows. She stumbled in tiredly Wh-wh-where am I? LilacKit yawned and opened her eyes to an area she didn't know of. Her lilac eyes got wide and she looked around to see any other cats she knew.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Shadow and River only please)   Confrontation (Shadow and River only please) EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 18:13

"Hawkpaw. Stand back!" He yowled as Tinywhisker stepped out of the shadows. "So, Sleepyyawns got a little crush, does he?" He slinked up to him so he was face to face.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Shadow and River only please)   Confrontation (Shadow and River only please) EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 23:04

"I have come!"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Shadow and River only please)   Confrontation (Shadow and River only please) EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 23:10

"Leave her out of this!" But Tinywhisker leapt out, claws extended. "No!" He headbutted Tinywhisker down to the ground.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Shadow and River only please)   Confrontation (Shadow and River only please) EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 23:12

Raggedpaw watched from a distance
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Shadow and River only please)   Confrontation (Shadow and River only please) EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 23:15

Tinywhisker laughed a evil laugh. "You think you can defeat me again? I am now stronger then ever!" He swept his fluffy tail, knocking Sleepyyawn to the ground.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Shadow and River only please)   Confrontation (Shadow and River only please) EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 23:33

Ragged watched, wondering what the out come will be
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Shadow and River only please)   Confrontation (Shadow and River only please) EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 23:40

Sleepyyawn hopped to his feet to be met by Tinywhiskers claw. "Lie down or have a slow and painful death!" Tinywhisker threatened. Sleepyyawn stared at him with burning green eyes. "Like Id surrender to you!"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Shadow and River only please)   Confrontation (Shadow and River only please) EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 23:41

ragged guessed that sleepeh would win this fight
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Shadow and River only please)   Confrontation (Shadow and River only please) EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 23:53

OOC: Heh, youd be surprised....

Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Shadow and River only please)   Confrontation (Shadow and River only please) EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010 - 17:44

Hawkpaw raged in anger as Tinywhisker was hurting Sleepyyawn. Out of rage, she ran and headbutten Tinywhisker to the ground and slashed him with her long claws across his face.

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

Confrontation (Shadow and River only please) DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Shadow and River only please)   Confrontation (Shadow and River only please) Empty

Back to top Go down

Confrontation (Shadow and River only please)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next