Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Little Lion (OPEN)

Go down 
+2
zeroa5raven
Yoshachu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Little Lion (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Little Lion (OPEN)   Little Lion (OPEN) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 10:04 pm

Scorchfang was having difficulty fulfilling his new duties as ShadowClan deputy when he was also trying to juggle spending quality time with his dear beloved son Lionkit, born to Minnowcall a few sunrises ago. He was very eager for his son to leave the nursery and meet his Clanmates for the very first time; he knew he would love his ever-slowly growing family of Rowantalon, Crowfur, Wildpaw, and Silentpaw, as well as the many friends he had made throughout his life.

He was able to catch a break from his duties, and immediately he made his way across the clearing to the nursery with a happy smile and a loud purr. Today would be the day Lionkit met the Clan. "Lionkit, are you awake? Come on out, it's about time you meet your fellow Clanmates. I'm sure they would all be happy to meet you."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

Little Lion (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lion (OPEN)   Little Lion (OPEN) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 10:20 pm

There wasn´t any response, little Lionkit was fast asleep, purring softly in dreams, happy, whatever he was dreaming about had him purring and even meowing softly.

Little Lion (OPEN) 29019410
Little Lion (OPEN) Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

Little Lion (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lion (OPEN)   Little Lion (OPEN) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 10:22 pm

Scorchfang blinked, then slipped into the nursery and began pawing at the kit's side. "Come on now, Lionkit. You can always sleep later. I really want you to meet the others. They would love to meet you, too."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

Little Lion (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lion (OPEN)   Little Lion (OPEN) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 10:33 pm

Lionkit moved a bit, awakening, he yawned and stretched his paws "Mgh... coming..." he mumbled, taking a few minutes to get up, eyes half closed, but letting out a happy purr "Hi daddy..."

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Little Lion (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lion (OPEN)   Little Lion (OPEN) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 10:47 pm

Scorchfang gave a deep, happy purr of his own, nuzzling his black-and-white kit. "It's about time you woke up, you lazy little thing. Come on, it's time I introduced you to your Clanmates. Perhaps you'll run into my own siblings." He slipped out of the nursery and stood waiting for his son to follow him out.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

Little Lion (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lion (OPEN)   Little Lion (OPEN) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 11:07 pm

"Hehehe well sleeping is the best thing i can do, dad, i can can even do it with my eyes closed" he joked, following his dad, at a slower pace and yawning

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

Little Lion (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lion (OPEN)   Little Lion (OPEN) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 1:26 am

Minnowcall walked back towards the nursery with a small frog in her jaw. When she saw Scorchfang outside the nursery she swallowed the frog she just had gotten from the prey-pile and walked over to Scorchfang "Taking Lionkit out to meet the clan?" she asked and looked into the nursery on her firstborn kit, she would make sure to give him everything he needed to survive the harsh life of being a warrior cat, even if this life where harsh she loved it.

Little Lion (OPEN) Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Little Lion (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lion (OPEN)   Little Lion (OPEN) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 4:12 pm

Scorchfang snorted in amusement at Lionkit's joke, then smiled as his mate approached. He nuzzled her muzzle with his own and purred deeply with his love for her. "Yep! I just know everyone will love our handsome kit. I especially can't wait for Crowfur, Wildpaw, and Silentpaw to meet him. We all love watching our family grow." Especially after what happened to Lilacfall and the rest of our siblings... He had decided to leave that part unspoken for obvious reasons.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

Little Lion (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lion (OPEN)   Little Lion (OPEN) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 7:44 pm

Lionkit purred in amusement of his own joke, and meowed when his mom came into view, he went up to her and nuzzled her, purring louder "Hi mom, i was wondering where you were"

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

Little Lion (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lion (OPEN)   Little Lion (OPEN) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 7:55 pm

Dustkit woke up and got up. She saw a kit she hadn't met. She walked up to Lionkit. "Hi I'm Dustkit what's your name?"

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Little Lion (OPEN) Sig10
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

Little Lion (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lion (OPEN)   Little Lion (OPEN) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:52 pm

Rowantalon ducked into the nursery, grinning widely. "My son! Congratulations." His hazel eyes were merry as he regarded his Scorchfang. He had grown so much- he could barely remember him as a young, rather disrespectful apprentice. And look at him now! He was deputy of the clan, and, even more importantly, he was a proud father. Rowantalon had another little grandkit.
The short-legged warrior grinned and gave Minnowcall a respectful nod and a cheerful grin, turning for a moment and producing, from behind his back, the fattest mouse he had been able to find in the fresh-kill pile. "I thought you might be hungry." He mewed, nudging it towards her before turning his attention to his grandkit, his tail twitching in amusement. The black-and-white tomkit had large paws, just like Rowantalon himself had had when he was Lionkit's age, moons ago. Lionkit would grow into a strong, tall warrior.
"And who might you be? What's an apprentice doing in the nursery?" Rowantalon teased the kit, looking around in mock confusion.

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

Little Lion (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lion (OPEN)   Little Lion (OPEN) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 11:01 pm

He first turned his attention to Dustkit, he gave another yawn, but gave a soft mew as a greeting "Hi Dustkit, i´m Lion, Lionkit hehehe"

"Well if it isn´t my claw-some grandpa!" he purred in amusement at Rowantalon´s tease "Welp i´m no apprentice yet, but i´m paw-sitive i will be! Maybe before i´m 6 moons old, maybe with a bit of purr-suasion? Well with my cat-titude no one could know hehehe" he couldn´t help but snicker at his own puns, waiting for the other´s reactions

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan

Last edited by zeroa5raven on Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

Little Lion (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lion (OPEN)   Little Lion (OPEN) EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 11:06 pm

Scorchfang smiled warmly at his father, bowing his head respectfully to him. His own stomach rumbled fiercely at the sight and scent of the frog Rowantalon offered to Minnowcall, but he knew he couldn't eat now, not when there was so little prey to go around. And right now, his new family needed the strength and sustenance more than ever. He would continue going for days at a time without eating to keep his Clan as healthy as possible during this difficult time of the year.

At the sudden spout of cat puns from his son, the deputy let out a mrrow of laughter. "Great StarClan, how do you come up with such silliness?" He bent down and nuzzled his nose against Lionkit's ribs, playfully tickling him.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 895

Little Lion (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lion (OPEN)   Little Lion (OPEN) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 2:37 pm

Silentpaw hovered timidly outside the nursery. She'd heard the wonderful news and had wanted to come and meet her nephew for a while now, however her anxiety held her back. Finally she had worked up the courage to try. Peeking her head into the nursery shyly, she gazed around. The little kit had yet to meet her, and she was unsure of whether or not her brother had told the little tom about her. Her big blue eyes immediately fell upon the cluster of cats in the middle of the nursery.

Her father Rowantalon, her brother Scorchfang, her brother's mate Minnowcall, two kits she didn't recognize, and another black and white one her brother was fawning over. That had to be Lionkit. She shuffled into the darkness under the thornbush and sat just inside, watching the family interact with a small smile. She wouldn't interrupt.

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Little Lion (OPEN) QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

Little Lion (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lion (OPEN)   Little Lion (OPEN) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 3:24 pm

Minnowcall smiled at Rowantalon as he entered the den. She sat down quietly and watched as her kit meet other cats of the clan.
After awhile she noticed Silentpaw and got up. She walked over to the quiet she-cat and nudged her gentlly "Don't worry it's okay he's you'r nephew go meet him Silentpaw" she meowed with her soft voice and smiled.

~¤~

Wildpaw enterd the nursery and walked up to his brother "Congrats to the tom" he grinned and then he walked over to his nephew "Hey there! I'm Wildpaw,
you'r dads brother
" he meowed he then saw his father, Rowantalon "Oh hey father I didn't see you at first heh" he smiled sligthly towards Rowantalon before he looked back at Lionkit.

Little Lion (OPEN) Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Little Lion (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lion (OPEN)   Little Lion (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Lion (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next