Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony

Go down 
+2
Stags
Sunlit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony   Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony EmptyMon 05 Mar 2018, 10:11 pm

Littlebrook padded towards Nettlesting's den with a mixture of emotions floating around in her deep blue gaze. Tonight she would receive her nine lives and her leader name. It was a bittersweet moment and none of the cats that she wanted there were going to be there to congratulate her on her return. Gingerstripe was gone; that was her own fault. She didn't have to exile him. Silentstorm was dead. So many of her kits were gone. She was sure many of her clanmates hated her for her decision on Gingerstripe, but they could just join the club. She shook her head though, clearing the depressing thoughts just as she arrived outside of the medicine cat's den. "I'm ready when you are, Nettlesting." She sighed softly into his den. This was going to be a long night.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony Sign_s13
Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

PostSubject: Re: Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony   Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony EmptyMon 05 Mar 2018, 10:37 pm

Nettlesting turned from where he sat in the den and brought a bundle of herbs to Littlebrook's paws. He had already had his share of traveling herbs. The medicine cat nodded and ducked his head, motioning for the she-cat to eat. She was quite aware of what to do, he was sure, after the many trips to the moonstone with the apprentices.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony   Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony EmptyMon 05 Mar 2018, 10:46 pm

Littlebrook nodded in compliance at the medicine cat's silent instruction and licked up the bitter herbs without so much as a grimace. She was quite used to the taste now, and it didn't really bother her much anymore. "Alright, shall we head out?" She asked, a slight, exhausted smile on her muzzle. It was tiring pretending that everything was fine, and she was just about ready to collapse on her paws. Though, she held herself up with grace and dignity that she didn't realize she had anymore. So much had happened this past moon, and it was like she couldn't get a break. It was one thing after another and she was so tired of it all. She wanted to curl up in her nest and just cry, but of course, the small cat held her emotions in like she knew she should.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony   Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony EmptyFri 09 Mar 2018, 12:34 pm

Nettlesting nodded. Again, no words were needed. The medicine cat exited the den and started on the trip to the Moonstone.

(ooc: feel free to time-skip)

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony   Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony EmptyFri 09 Mar 2018, 7:17 pm

Littlebrook nodded before following the medicine cat out into the territory. With each paw step, she became more and more nervous, and she had to continually force herself to take slow, deep breaths. It was crazy how much her life had changed within just a couple days. It felt like only several days ago she was being named deputy of ShadowClan.

The soon crossed the thunderpath safely and not a couple hours later, they arrived at Mothermouth. They slowly and carefully made their way down the tunnels until stepping into the brightly lit cavern that held the moonstone. The scene before her was so very familiar, but this time it wasn't an apprentice meeting with StarClan, it was her. She was going to speak to StarClan and receive her nine lives along with her leader name. She still couldn't believe it.

So, stepping up to the blindingly beautiful rock, she laid down and made herself as comfortable as possible before touching her nose to the stone. Suddenly everything went black, and she was soon waking up in a beautiful starry forest.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony   Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony EmptyFri 09 Mar 2018, 7:39 pm

Nettlesting followed his new, soon-to-be leader and rested in the back of the cave.

(ooc sorry for icky posts)

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6736

PostSubject: Re: Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony   Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony EmptySat 10 Mar 2018, 4:03 pm

A ginger tom, pelt now shimmering with the peace of the stars, stepped forwards to stand before the deputy. A warm smile, ever soft and genuine, curved up the corners of his maw. The excitement within him could be noticed by the twitching of his long tail. Littlebrook was about to leave behind her life as deputy and become the clan's leader. It was a huge step for any one cat. Normally, ceremonies were underlined with feelings of loss over the old leader. Yet, with Magpiewing simply stepping down. Today was allowed to be one of celebration. Green eyes glistened with a mix of emotion. There was gratitude, joy, and even hints of sadness. Everything was present within the former Shadowclan warrior as he looked at his longtime friend.

"Littlebrook... it is so good to see you. You've done so much for me, and for the clan. It is a pleasure to welcome you to Starclan and into the leadership." Flamestrike said finally, to break the silence. His voice was low as it had been in life, but no longer broken by the weight of the world and past decisions. The rogue-born warrior had found his peace in the afterlife. He waited a moment, only hesitating over the words as he found himself wishing for so much more time. The she-cat deserved so much more from him than what he was supposed to say. After Gingerstripe... she likely needed some reassurance. However, that was not why they were here. Shaking away any other thoughts, the Starclan tom meowed, "With this life, I give you discernment. May you find the right words and actions in every moment." There was a clear nod towards everything they had gone through together. He had thought this over carefully. The tall tom bent his head forwards to touch his nose to hers and waited while her old life was stripped away and replaced with the first gift for the leader.

As soon as it was done, he stepped back and added quickly, "Thank you. I hope this life will help you in the challenges ahead." Flamestrike bowed his head to Shadowclan's new leader before straightening to catch her gaze for a moment. Then, he nodded and turned to let the next Starclan cat take his place.

Ooc: mobile sorry ;p

Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony   Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony EmptySun 11 Mar 2018, 6:47 pm

Littlebrook held back a gasp of shock and happiness when the familiar ginger pelt, only now it was flecked with stars, of her best friend appeared before her. "Flamestrike.." She murmured as her emotional blue gaze watched him approach her. "I'm so glad to see you." She purred softly just before he touched his nose to hers, giving her her first life. As soon as their noses touched, a searing pain raced through her. It was almost like that night she had exiled Gingerstripe. The pain was so achingly familiar, and her small legs trembled with the memory of it. The agony seemed to last forever, and she began to worry that it would never stop. She hadn't expected such a strong ache from the life, but she knew this was just the beginning. Soon enough though, it tapered off into a kind of certainty. Her limbs relaxed as the pain was slowly replaced with this positive feeling. She stopped trembling, and she opened her now bright blue eyes as Flamestrike began stepping away from her. She hated to see her friend go, but she knew she'd see him again one day. It comforted her to know for sure that he was here in StarClan. Her thoughts were cut short, however, when another cat began approaching her. Her grandson.

My Characters

Last edited by Sunlit on Wed 21 Mar 2018, 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony   Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018, 6:47 pm

It was time to give another life. A tiny tom padded forward, midnight-black paws swirling with patterns of flickering starlight. Though he looked like he could pass for an apprentice, his electric yellow eyes held maturity beyond that the life of a young cat. The former medicine cat had done everything he could throughout his life to save those he loved and his clan. But even though he did his best, his impatience had ended his sister's life. He hadn't listened enough, had been too caught up in himself to pay attention to the hurt festering in her heart. This lesson had been the hardest thing for Roaringblaze to learn. However, learning patience had allowed his mentor Honeydrop moments of peace within the inner turmoil that had taken hold of her at the end of her life. The former medicine cat didn't push- he listened. That had taught him something important, a life lesson that he only could now pass onto Shadowclan's future leader.

"My name is Roaringblaze," he began, his voice confident and eyes set. "With this life I give you the gift of patience. Use it well to listen to your clan and do what's best- even if it means holding back and waiting for the perfect moment to strike."

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony   Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony EmptyTue 03 Apr 2018, 2:44 am

Littlebrook's eyes softened when her grandson entered her line of sight. "Roaringblaze. I've missed you s-" Her sentence was cut short as his nose touched her forehead and an agonizing pain hammered through her small body. It was almost if an unseen force was keeping her upright, but her legs and tail were trembling. She thought the anguish would last forever when it slowly began to dissipate. Slowly, each of her limbs began to relax, and a knowing peace overcame her. It was such a peculiar experience to go from complete and utter pain to a sort of tranquility. This was what patience felt like? StarClan that was painful But it was worth it for the peace of mind that came after it. With a blink of thanks, she nuzzled Roaringblaze before he stepped back and was replaced with yet another cat.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony   Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 04 Apr 2018, 12:40 am

Another life was time to be given and next stepped forward a very familiar pelt and face that the leader to be would recognize.  The black starry pelt and the single ginger streak up her nose stood out unique to look at. Her Amber eyes held kindness and yet wisdom of some of her time there shined in her eyes. She stood easily as she made her way forward. Ambernose looked to her mother and soon to be new leader of Shadowclan as she spoke"Its good to see you mother....I've missed you but I am honored to be here to give you one of your lives."She said softly a purr rumbling from her.

She stepped closer to Littlebrook after a long moment of silence"With this life I give you the gift of clear judgment of character.  Use it well to know when your judgement of your clanmates come to question. Even more so of those in place of punishment"She spoke as she then gently touched her nose to the top of her mother's head.

This life was one she felt necessary because she knew judgement would also be questions on the character of others. She knew so because of how she had met her mate Night and how he had been judged wrongly. She pushed the thought back for the life she gave would help her mother out she was sure. She then looked to her mother once it was over"it was good to see you again mother I'll always watch over you and Hazelpaw "She mewed softly flicking her tail before she stepped back into the line of cats.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony   Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony EmptySat 07 Apr 2018, 2:48 pm

Littlebrook's eyes shined happily with just a hint of grief when her daughter approached her. "My sweet daughter.. I love you." She meowed softly. Her daughter had died way too soon, and she missed her terribly every single day. Why had StarClan taken her so soon? She didn't know and probably never would, but she had made her peace with that moons ago. To know, though, that she was happy in StarClan only made it more bearable for her.

She was jolted out of her thoughts whenever Ambernose's nose (hah) touched her head, and she was overcome with a certain, though harrowing, clarity. It was like she had been buried alive, and she was just now reaching the surface. There was a pain with that certainty though. It was a pain she knew all too well, but at the same time, it was a pain she didn't recognize. It was like the pain she had felt when she had exiled Gingerstripe, but it was indescribable. Soon, though it felt like moons to her, the overwhelming clarity and pain ceased, and her gaze came back into focus on her daughter's retreating form. Another cat approached her now. It was her father.

“D-Dad??” She called softly in disbelief, her emotions in a turmoil. She had resented him for the longest time when she was younger for abandoning her and her sister. She had striven to understand where he came from, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t see any possible way he could abandon his kits. Even just the thought of abandoning her own kits for.. for whatever he was hoping for, made her heart wrench. She did blame him for Russetpaw’s disappearance, but she had long since put that, and her disappointment in him, behind her. She couldn’t go on living her life full of anger over something she couldn’t change. Now though, all of those feelings, thoughts, and grief came back to her. “W-What could.. How could you-”

Briarheart held up his tail to silence his daughter as he approached her with sure paws and a loving, apologetic gaze. He knew the turmoil that was churning in the soon to be leader. He had watched her grow up from StarClan with nothing but regret in his heart. His selfishness and cowardice had hurt the ones he loved so dearly, and he had no words that could possibly make it better. With a steadying sigh, he stopped in front of her. “Littlebrook.. How much you’ve grown... I...” He murmured fondly, though admittedly a little awkwardly, before shaking his head. “No matter how much I wish things were different, we are not here to discuss that. This is a time for happiness.” He purred, touching his nose gently to the tortoiseshell she-cat in front of him. “With this life, I give you the importance of exploring beyond the borders of your Clan. It is important to understand the cats that surround your clan. It will help you forge alliances and aid you in hard times.” He finished, his gaze flashing with regret and sadness before turning to join the rest of the waiting StarClan cats.

Littlebrook was overwhelmed and shocked with the sudden curiosity and determination that pulsed through her. She was eager for any friendship she might develop between different clans or anything that could be beneficial to her clan. It was an odd and familiar feeling all at the same time and somehow, it was exhausting. It abruptly felt like she was being pulled in all directions, but she couldn’t make a sound. She was finally released from this confusing bundle of thoughts and feelings and almost physical exertion, though she knew she had stayed in the same spot the whole time when her father broke away and left her trembling in the clearing. Her gaze flickered around, wondering who would approach her next when a small, fiery-pelted she-cat greeted her. “Russetpaw?! Oh StarClan, I’ve missed you so much!”

“Hello, sister. It’s been awhile hasn’t it.” She laughed, cheerfully nuzzling Littlebrook. There was no sadness in Russetpaw. She was free of her drowning grief and abandonment issues now and it was plain to see through the bouncy way she moved and the brilliant smile that brought tiny pinpricks of tears to Littlebrooks blue eyes. Russetpaw had run away shortly after their father had killed himself, and she had begun making a life for herself in twolegplace among a rogue group when a hunt went wrong, and she was hit by a monster. “I’m much happier here, though I miss you lots..” She meowed honestly to her mottled sister, pressing close to Littlebrook. She knew how hard her disappearance was on Littlebrook, and she had been wracked with guilt during her whole journey away from ShadowClan. At this moment though, her love and pride for her sister were crystal clear. “We can’t talk long. They’ll get impatient, so let's get on with what you’re here for, big sister!” She declared cheerfully. “With this life, I give you resilience to keep going through whatever troubles life may bring. It’s something I needed in my short time in ShadowClan.” She finished a bit solemnly, but she flashed a reassuring smile less than a second later. “I love you, Littlebrook, and I’ll see you sometime in the future, alright? Don’t miss me too much!” She finished lightly before pulling away with a playful wink.

“Wai-” She began but was cut off as Russetpaw touched her nose to her own, and was stunned at the sudden burst of pain that broke out in her lungs and heart and all the way down to her paws. She felt as though she had been running for moons and moons and was only now getting to rest, but through the agony that wracked her chest, she felt strength blossoming and overtaking the anguish she had just been feeling. She felt as though now she could run forever. It was the most incredible feeling that she had ever felt, and as soon as it was over, she could feel her shaking ease from her bones as the strength from the life remained. I can do this.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony   Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony EmptyWed 27 Jun 2018, 6:39 pm

There was a sense of overwhelming calm that fell upon the clearing as Thrushstripe padded up to Littlebrook. His fur lay flat and groomed; his shoulders fit upon the rest of his form as opposed to ridged and unnerving that had stricken his body for so long; his tail was low and flowed with grace behind him; and his ears refused to stand upright. What was the most different about the old tom were his eyes. Their deep green told so many stories or greatness and horror, but all of the memories were swept away by a strange gentleness that had been foreign to the elder for so long.

"Greetings, Littlebrook," he purred, his voice caressing the air like silk. No longer was Thrushstripe cursed with the ragged and broken voice that had come from the consequences of his actions. "It is so good to see you well. Never would I have thought I would have lived to see three leaders rule after me in my lifetime."

Closing the gap between them, Thrushstripe rested his head on hers. Without moving, he continued to speak. "With this life, I give you true loyalty - to put Shadowclan above all else; that you make your clanmates your top priority." He moved just enough so that their noses touched before he stepped back to give her space. "Just remember my mistakes. Dont lose faith in your clan. Stay true to them and they will be true to you. Keep them close." With that, the old tom disappeared into the crowd of cats around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony   Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Littlebrook's Leader Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies-
Jump to: