Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mother-Daughter Bonding

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

Mother-Daughter Bonding - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Mar 2018 - 22:17

Ravenkit purred and nuzzled at her mom, then she looked at her, curious "Really? How did you find the ThunderClan mom?"

Mother-Daughter Bonding - Page 4 29019410
Mother-Daughter Bonding - Page 4 Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Mar 2018 - 22:23

"Well... My past as a kit was about as tragic as yours. The only difference is... at least your mother loved you. In fact... I wasn't always Dawnpetal. Just less than a moon ago I was called Heatherpetal, but... it was thanks to my mom that I had my name changed. I-I don't know if you would want to hear the whole story, it's rather dark..." Dawnpetal looked down at her paws.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Mar 2018 - 22:27

Ravenkit lowered her ears a bit, looking at her 

"Well.. as you said, talking is good for your health, and i wanna listen... i know there are some things i should hear since i´m a kit so whatever you feel i shouldn´t know, you can leave it aside until i grow older" 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Mar 2018 - 22:39

"Oh... I did say that, didn't I..." Dawnpetal sighed, then nodded. "Alright, I suppose it's only fair since you've told me your backstory.

"As a rogue, my name was Heather. I had two sisters named Violet and Clover, two brothers named Lavender and Aster, a father named Cosmos, and a mother named Buttercup. Er, my parents really loved flower-related names. I can't remember exactly when everything changed from happy to tense, but one day my mother decided to start visiting a handsome golden kittypet tom named Cheeto. My father knew about this and the two got into many fights until eventually my bother left and never returned. I wanted to find a way to fix all the sadness and stress in the family, so I decided to follow her scent trail in the middle of the night and found that she was in a Twoleg garden talking to Cheeto.

"I decided to eavesdrop a little to know what Buttercup was saying to this tom I had never met before,"
Dawnpetal continued after a quick moment of hesitation. "I learned that Buttercup loved this kittypet, and he shared her feelings for her, but he knew the two could never be together with her mate and kits. So Buttercup left, saying that she would 'just have to take care of it', and so I decided to talk to Cheeto myself to learn what she meant by that. ...The look of horror on Cheeto's face is something I'll never forget. But... the image that'll be even harder to forget is... th-the crazed look on my mother's face when we found her. She... She had blood all over her face and claws, and it didn't take either of us long at all to learn that she... sh-she k-killed... she k-killed my father and littermates..."

Dawnpetal's throat tightened, but she forced herself to continue. "B-Buttercup wanted to kill me as well, but Cheeto held her off long enough for me to escape. I... I knew that she killed him trying to get to me, but I had ended up escaping to ThunderClan territory where Leopardclaw found me and took me in as his own."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Mar 2018 - 22:59

Ravenkit lowered her ears as the story went forward, sure she was a kit, but because of everything she went through she was a bit mature and understood several concepts a kit her age shouldn´t even know.

She licked a bit of Dawnpetal´s fur, trying to comfort her "You tried to fix everything... i´m sorry you had to go through all of that"

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Mar 2018 - 23:04

Dawnpetal tried to smile in response to Ravenkit's support, but it was half-hearted. "I... I did end up doing something about my mother, but... Oh, it was an accident, but... Y-You must promise never to tell another cat. There are only a select few other cats who know what I've done, but if I tell you, you must promise not to say a word about this. That is... if you think you can handle such a big secret. If you can't, that's perfectly fine."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding - Page 4 EmptyFri 2 Mar 2018 - 23:54

"Well... if you think i should hear it, go ahead, i promise i won´t tell anyone mom"

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Mar 2018 - 0:10

Dawnpetal nodded with a shaky sigh. She lowered her voice to a whisper before confessing, "It was a complete accident, I didn't mean to do it, but I... I-I... I k-killed my own mother..."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Mar 2018 - 11:03

Ravenkit´s eyes went wide, she was speechless for a few seconds, and then whispered back "How... did it happen? Well if you wanna tell me of course..."

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Mar 2018 - 19:53

"Well... I was just named a warrior two sunrises ago. I went patrolling with Birdflight, Birchheart, and a cat whom you don't know named Specklefang. You remember Sunleap, my first apprentice? Specklefang was his mother.

"Anyway, we were out patrolling and we encountered Buttercup, who was trying to take me back. Specklefang had always been skeptical of my loyalty to ThunderClan, so to prove her wrong I attacked her. ...Well, after she attacked Birchheart. We all had beaten her down, and I only wanted to bite her muzzle to leave an impression on her, and then I was gonna let her go.

"...That obviously never happened. At the last second, she jerked her head upward and my teeth met with her throat. I didn't realize until it was too late what I've done..."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Mar 2018 - 20:04

"Wow... it was an accident mommy... you don´t have to feel bad about it... my other mom always told me "Things happen for a reason" maybe it was supposed to happen? Maybe StarClan wanted it that way? i don´t know... but what i know and i´m sure about, is that you´re not bad mommy, neither a killer... you´re the second best cat i ever meet"

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Mar 2018 - 20:07

Dawnpetal smiled sweetly down at her kit. "You're so very sweet, Ravenkit, thank you. I'm so lucky to have you in my life." She purred deeply and nuzzled against her ears.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding - Page 4 EmptySat 3 Mar 2018 - 21:15

Ravenkit purred, nuzzling back at her "You´re welcome mommy... i´m so glad you found me and decided to be my mom... i love you"

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding - Page 4 EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 18:05

"I love you, too, my little Ravenkit," Dawnpetal purred gently, licking her adopted daughter's ears.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother-Daughter Bonding   Mother-Daughter Bonding - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mother-Daughter Bonding
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4