Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 18:29

He'd grown so much, it seemed almost like a lie. Spotpaw had first been a hot-headed apprentice, too quick to anger in the defence of a code that he barely understood. Too dogmatic in many ways, unwilling to flow like the river their clan was named for. But with time, with age, he'd become a loyal, wise cat that saw good but also the bad. And the broken trust between them had been bonded. So as the leader leapt onto the willow branch, she was proud to call the clan together for this ceremony. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the willow branch for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 19:16

Spotpaw had braced himself for something bad. But, oddly, this time was an... almost cheerful call. Curious, he padded under the willow branch, gathered with his clan.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 21:29

"Spotpaw, Jaystream has made it known to me that you are ready to undertake the responsibilities of a warrior. If you agree, step forward so your ceremony may begin." Ivystar watched and waited till Spotpaw made his decision.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 6:29

Spotpaw let out a barely audible gasp. He was becoming a warrior like Reedclaw! Perhaps I could have shared this moment with Frostpaw, Raccoonpaw, and... Brightpaw. I will have to feel it twice as much for my brothers and sister! Watch this moment, my siblings, wherever you are up in Starclan, and savor my ceremony as your own! So, he stepped up in front of the Clan, ready to become a warrior at last.

Back to top Go down
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 6:32

Reedclaw sat in the crowd of cats with his chest puffed out. He was happy that his brother would be joining him in the warriors' den. The dark grey tabby was proud of himself and his brother for having made it this far, unfortunately his sister and other two brothers would not have the opportunity to have their warrior name bestowed upon them. But Reedclaw knew that they were watching over him and Spotpaw.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 15:56

"I, Ivystar, leader of Riverclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn, Spotpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Ivystar watched with abated breath as Spotpaw would make the decision that would define his life forever. This would be it, if he accepted, he would be a warrior of RiverClan with all the duties and burdens it came with.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 28 Feb 2018 - 6:31

Spotpaw had been thinking about this moment since he was a kit, and now it was finally here. There was no hesitation as he gazed up determinedly at Ivystar. "I do." He said.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 1 Mar 2018 - 22:36

"By the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day forth, you will be known to all as Spotfur. RiverClan honours your earnest heart and unwavering loyalty. I am proud to call you a full warrior of RiverClan." She paused to allow them all to call out his new name, everyone in the clearing took their time to yowl. Otterleap sat beside Minnowslip, eagerly praising the newly named warrior. It was a wonderful moment. "Tonight, you will hold a vigil and watch over the clan as they sleep. But patrols will continue as always due to the growing threat of foxes. May StarClan guide our paths."
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 1 Mar 2018 - 22:42

Sweetheart smiled as she listened to the warrior name Ivystar had given RiverClan's newly appointed warrior. She began to chant loudly, doing her best to sound happy for him. "Spotfur! Spotfur!"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 2 Mar 2018 - 6:44

A smile grew on the newly-named Spotfur's face as Ivystar spoke. He was filled with happiness. He'd done it! He was a warrior at last. For Brightpaw. For Darkpaw. For Raccoonpaw. For Frostpaw. For Rowanpaw. And he would live for Fawnsong.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Spotpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1