Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 23 Feb 2018 - 7:19

The sun was still shining in the sky as the deputy left the medicine cat den with two small packs of herbs. Each time Riverclan had fewer herbs and Goldeneye had to reduce the size of travelling herbs per cat. Of course, the apprentices needed more than him and he was sure that he could handle fewer herbs in order to keep the apprentices with enough energy for the travel.

Jaystream sat down at the entrance, where he waited for Fogpaw. This morning, he told him to meet him at this place for his Moonstone Journey. Ravenflight told him that his training was almost complete so the deputy decided that it was time for this important travel tha every apprentice must do before becoming a warrior.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey Signat14
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 23 Feb 2018 - 9:49

Fogpaw ran out of the apprentice's den, eager to begin the journey. "I'm here J-Jaystream! I'm ready t-to go..." Fogpaw stopped when he saw the bundles of herbs. "What a-are those?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 11:25

The warrior smiled brightly when the apprentice rushed to him. He pushed the biggest pack of herbs for him before answering his question. "These are travelling herbs. We need them to have enough energy and strength for the journey. But don't expect a tasty meal. I can assure you that these herbs are pretty bitter." He purred. The larger cat grabbed his own pack of herbs and swallowed them with only two bites. Fish was still better than this, he thought before returning his gaze to Fogpaw. "Are you ready to start?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 25 Feb 2018 - 11:10

Fogpaw ate the herbs placed before him. He gagged plenty of times before he finished. He got up and licked his muzzle to try and rid of the foul taste. "I-Im ready to g-go now!" he said to the deputy.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 25 Feb 2018 - 18:28

The warrior nodded and smiled kindly at him. Fogpaw's stutter reminded him of himself and how nervous he was during his first Moonstone Journey. That's why he tried to show him that he didn't have to be afraid of nervous. He was going to be safe as long as he stayed by his side.

Together, both toms left the camp, crossing the small stream that surrounded their home and entering into the depths of Riverclan's lands. The night was less cold than usual but the snow still covered everything around them.

Once they reached the river, he stopped looking at the Twoleg bridge. "We're now going to leave our territory by crossing the river. Do you see those rocks over there? That's going to be our way out. Remember that we never use the Twoleg bridge because it's a place where dogs might appear and attack us. Now, follow me and be careful." He pointed the stones that were in the middle of the rushing water and that could be used as a way to reach the other side. The deputy leapt on the first one, destroying the ice with his claws and he repeated that process every time he jumped to a new rock until he finally made it to the other riverbank, where he waited for Fogpaw to come.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 19:29

Fogpaw observed the deputy cross the stones and took notes. As soon as he was across, Fogpaw quickly crossed. The apprentice made it to the other side and waited for Jaystream to lead him on.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 19:36

As the apprentice expected, the warrior guided the young tom into the neutral lands of the Fourtrees. They crossed the Gathering's silent clearing and together they made their way to the Thunderpath. Jaystream crouched down when he was a few steps away from the dark grey path. "Okay Fogpaw, listen to me very carefully. That grey thing is known as the Thunderpath. There, monsters cross every day and night, taking the life of any living thing that dares to step in their way. That's why you will run to the other side when I tell you. Not after or before." His green eyes glanced at the Windclan's side as he touched the ground with his paws, feeling the slightest trembling.

When everything was in a complete calm, the deputy stood up quickly and rushed to his objective as he shouted at Fogpaw. "Run now!" In just a few seconds, the tall tom was safe and sound in Windclan's moors and he looked down at the apprentice to see if he was okay. That was an extreme situation after all and he probably needed some time to catch his breath.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 19:58

Fogpaw had run right behind Jaystream when he was told to. The foul smelling Thunderpath was now behind them, literally. The apprentice was large, his fur standing upright. He was breathing heavily. That Thunderpath had scared him. He sat down and began to fill his lungs back up with air. Soon, he got up and nodded to Jaystream, ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 20:22

Jaystream nodded as well, not needing any other words. He fixed his green eyes on the mountains and walked once again toward them. A shiver ran through his back as he moved, feeling exposed by the lonely moors that didn't have any tree to cover up or bushes. He couldn't feel calm in a place like this, even if this was probably the safest part of the trip.

(Time skip)

The ground beneath his paws wasn't grassed anymore but a rocky land that indicated that they were approaching their destination. The mountains stood up majestically in front of the two RiverClanners as they walked at the base of them searching for a specific tunnel. "This cave is the Mothermouth, our entrance to the Moonstone's cave. We will enter a dark tunnel with no light so you won't see a thing. That's why you must follow me and my voice, keeping a close distance between me and you. We're closer than ever." He purred with a reassuring smile before entering the dark hole.

The deputy didn't feel scared even in this deepest darkness and he moved slowly, remembering where to land his paws and where he should move. Soon, they reached their destination. With a relieved smile, the grey tabby warrior walked to the bright stone like he was greeting an old friend and he laid down next to it but not touching its surface. "It's your moment to talk to our Ancestors, Fogpaw. From now on, you'll do this alone but you don't have to be afraid. Starclan will welcome warmly and I'll be waiting for you right here. Now, touch the Moonstone with your nose and close your eyes. You'll wake up in Starclan's lands." He mewed with a solemn voice but a kind expression.

(OOC: You can request your warrior ceremony AFTER you start speaking with a Starclan cat. Just don't forget to finish this even if Fogpaw is a warrior by that time ;3.)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 21:31

OOC: Alright!

IC: Fogpaw approached the glowing stone and touched his nose to it. He then fell into a deep sleep and went up to Starclan to speak with one of his warrior ancestors.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fogpaw awoke in a beautiful field and looked around in awe. He shyly surveyed to see if he could spot the cat destined to speak with him.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 2 Mar 2018 - 14:02

A StarClan cat was waiting for Fogpaw when he opened his eyes. She had long, cream-colored, star-studded fur, and her paws were flecked with gray.  Her bright green eyes reflected the bright pinpricks of light in the sky above them, and her figure- though young- suggested motherhood. The she-cat smiled as he awoke. "Hello, Fogpaw," she purred kindly. "My name is Tansyfoot. It's very nice to meet you." This tom looked very similar to Reedpaw.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 4 Mar 2018 - 11:38

The tom looked over at Tansyfoot and shyly smiled. "H-Hello t-there. It's n-nice t-to me-eet you T-Tansyfoot." He stopped for a small moment before continuing, "H-How do y-you k-know my n-name?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 11 Mar 2018 - 14:31

Bump? ;^-^
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 13 Mar 2018 - 8:36

OOC: Sorry for taking so long, and for crap post DX

IC: Tansyfoot smiled. "We StarClan cats know every cat who comes into our lands," she responded gently, "and every cat who doesn't. Every cat is important in different ways, and each cat is essential to their Clan. One warrior can win or lose a battle." The she-cat sat down and swept her cream-colored tail over gray speckled paws. "What's on your mind, Fogpaw?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018 - 7:05

OOC: It's all okay! :)

IC: "W-Well," he began, "I-I feel like i'm not as strong as my mother is. Ever s-since I can remember, I w-was a c-coward and couldn't b-be brave e-even if I tried. She's s-so brave and confident. I really w-want to b-be like her since I l-look up to her. I-I wish I w-wasn't a-a stuttering m-mess." The young tom was hunched and looked utterly defeated. How could someone like a weak coward like him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1