Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN)   What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 8:01 am

Fernfeather rested her chin on her paws as she laid by the mouth of the medicine den. It had been a few sunrises since the raccoon took away what remained of her eyesight, and now she was completely blind. She knew Mottleheart was trying to do everything in his power to save her recently injured eye, but she knew deep down that she would remain blind for the rest of her life. It wasn't fair.

She was just beginning to work on rekindling the happiness and cheer she once had thanks to Swiftstep, but now there didn't seem to be any hope at all for her to try to become the warrior she had always wanted to be. It just wasn't fair.

A question had been nagging at her for a while now, and she still had yet to find the answer: what now? She surely can't stay in the medicine den forever. What do blinded cats do anyway? Do they retire early to become an elder? Do they change their occupation to become a medicine cat? ...Though, the Clan already had two, so most likely not in her case. Or do blinded cats keep trying to become a warrior? Could she even do that? She couldn't see what's laying ahead of her when she ran, she couldn't pinpoint any prey, she couldn't even watch an opponent's moves when they tried to attack her.

Was she just a useless cat who no longer deserved a place in WindClan? Was she now just a waste of space, another mouth to feed, a failed attempt at a warrior the Clan needed her to be ever since she was born?

"What do I do now?..." she hoarsely whispered to herself.

It just wasn't fair.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN)   What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 8:10 am

Softpaw sadly watched his sister from a distance. He remembered back when she was cheerful and funny... back when she helped him come out of his shell. Above anything, Softpaw wished that there was something he could do to help her. He would travel to the Place of No Stars and back if it meant she would regain her sight. The pale apprentice padded to her side, taking heavy steps so that she knew that he was approaching. He laid down beside her, leaning into her side and giving a comforting purr. Softpaw couldn't find any words to say, so he stayed silent.
I'm sorry.
I wish I could have done something.
I'll take care of you.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN)   What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 10:16 am

Fernfeather heard someone approaching, and instinctively she looked up -- but she couldn't see anyone or anything. Only the newcomer's scent told her that it was her little brother Softpaw. She nuzzled into his warm fur and soothing purr, choking back little sobs. "I... I'm so sorry you h-have to see me like this... I never wanted a-anyone to see how sad or hurt I was... I didn't want anyone worrying about me..."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Unborn Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1968

PostSubject: Re: What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN)   What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:50 pm

Swiftstep had a fat rabbit in his jaws for the she-cat he fell in love with. His eyes held hurt and pain. He wasn't himself now that Fern was totally blind. Seeing those beautiful green gem of eyes now dull broke his heart into teeny pieces. He placed the rabbit down in front of Softpaw and Fernfeather. "H-Here. Eat something darling. You m-may share too Softpaw." he said while settling down next to Fernfeather.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) 1f340』║『 What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) 1f4a8
What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) 1f340』║『What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN)   What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:59 pm

The scent of rabbit made her look up again -- well, her eyes tilted upward. Her mate's voice was very comforting to her, even if it was laced with sadness. She never wanted to make him sad. She never wanted to make anyone sad. She smiled to Swiftstep and forced a purr when she nuzzled his cheek. "Thank you, Swiftstep." She located the rabbit's side with her muzzle and took a large, generous bite. She licked her lips after she swallowed; at least her hunger was no longer bothering her.

She gently nudged the rabbit to Softpaw so she could give Swiftstep's cheek a loving lick. She stayed silent for a few moments before finally speaking, her voice cracked with sorrow and longing. "I... I wanna go back outside... even for just a little while. I want to be able to smell the moor and feel the wind blowing through my fur one last time. Can you please take me, Swiftstep?"

(OOC: @Middy: I'm not sure if you got the PM I sent you yesterday or not, but this topic here will lead into the next topic with Fernfeather's plot.)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN)   What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 3:18 pm

Softpaw looked down at the rabbit Fernfeather had shifted to him, but he couldn't muster an appetite. Even though rabbits were one of his favorite things in the world, his most favorite thing was hurting and blind right next to him. Softpaw gave Swiftstep a gracious yet sad smile. "W-would you like me to come, Fernfeather?" He asked softly.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Unborn Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1968

PostSubject: Re: What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN)   What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 5:59 pm

OOC: Something weird happened! It notified me two hours after! XD

IC: Swiftstep trembled at Fernfeather's sad voice. "O-Of course i-i'll take you my l-love." the tom said while placing his forehead against her's. He turned when Softpaw spoke. "What do you say Fernfeather? Do you want Softpaw to come?" he asked gently. He was already getting up and helping his mate up as well.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) 1f340』║『 What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) 1f4a8
What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) 1f340』║『What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN)   What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 6:09 pm

Fernfeather stood up slowly as well. She tilted her unseeing gaze to Softpaw, then blinked apologetically at him. "I... I hope you don't mind, Softpaw. I just want to be with Swiftstep right now. But once you've become a warrior and you can better protect yourself, we can take a walk outside of camp, too, if you'd like. I really hope you understand." She tentatively leaned down to try and find his forehead so she could lick it, and she bumped her nose into the bridge of his nose, his soft, fluffy fur tickling her nose. She whimpered softly and nuzzled his muzzle with her own instead, then straightened back up and leaned against Swiftstep. "We won't stay out long. I just want to remember the feel of the breeze in my fur again."

(OOC: That's super weird! XD Well, I can go ahead and make the follow-up topic and invite Jade Wings so Wolfpaw can fight Fernfeather :3)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN)   What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 3:55 am

Softpaw nodded, though he realized that she couldn't see it. "Of course. Enjoy yourself." He purred, leaning into her wandering touch. He trusted Swiftstep to keep her safe.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN)   What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

What Do I Do Now?... (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: