Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 6:22

Spotpaw growled. "Could. You're right, it is a key word here. Killing is against the Warrior Code, but from Thunderclan's recent actions, they don't seem to know that, you bunch of fox-hearted murderers!"

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 7:51

"We've lost just as much as you did, if not more! You were the first to kill! It's your fault this massacre started in the first place!" She knew she couldn't back down now; if she did, ThunderClan truly would look like mouse-hearts to this nasty, merciless Clan. She took another step forward over the border into RiverClan territory. "You don't deserve to be called warriors. You are no better than rogues."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Feb 2018 - 14:55

OOC: I'm gonna be gone for the weekend after a bit, I might come on once in a while.

Rogues. The word hit Swiftheart like a swipe to the chest. Heck, she could almost smell the blood coming from the wound. It made her feel battle-hungry. "You lost as much? I thought you lost more than us. Which is really true, or is it neither, and you just want pity?" she asked. Then Heatherpetal dared to take another step. Then she couldn't take it. Instinct almost took over, the claws and legs almost moved by themselves. She barely was able to stop herself. "Ha, I knew you would do that. It's just a part of ThunderClan pride. If I'm right, you still won't back down, will you?" she growled. She itched to attack, but she suppressed the urge, but it wouldn't work for long.
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Feb 2018 - 15:05

(OOC: Alright, we'll be waiting! :3)

"I don't care if I win or lose this battle, I'll show you what happens when you dare to deny ThunderClan!" With a yowl, she raced up to Swiftheart and leaped at her, then slammed into her so she could pin her down. She dug her claws deep into her shoulders and snarled.

Heatherpetal used Leap-and-Hold on Swiftheart, dealing 11 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Swiftheart is Pinned for two turns.

Heatherpetal
60/60
190/200

Swiftheart
69/80
240/240

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Fri 23 Feb 2018 - 15:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15098

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Feb 2018 - 15:05

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen - Page 2 Mistpe10
There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Feb 2018 - 15:13

Spotpaw glanced at Swiftheart worriedly before remembering; there was an apprentice for him to fight! He broke his gaze away from her and did the same thing Heatherpetal was doing to Swiftheart.

Spotpaw used Leap-and-Hold on Sunpaw, dealing 6 damage, using 10 stamina, and stunning Sunpaw for 1 turn.

SPOT
20/20
70/80

SUN
14/20
80/80

Last edited by Jade Wings on Fri 23 Feb 2018 - 15:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15098

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Feb 2018 - 15:13

The member 'Jade Wings' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen - Page 2 Mistpe10
There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Feb 2018 - 19:02

Sunpaw writhed beneath the other tom, snarling. "Get off of me, fish breath!"

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 5:04

Spotpaw tried not to fall off. "No way am I submitting to you, you mouse-hearted Thunderclan scum!" He used his claws to try and stay on the opposing cat's back, but failed and rolled off, then leaped to his feet snarling.

Spotpaw continued using Leap-and-Hold on Sunpaw, dealing 6 damage. Sunpaw is no longer stunned.

SPOT
20/20
70/80

SUN
8/20
80/80

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 5:16

Sunpaw let out a short bark of a laugh as he was released. "My turn!" He cackled, before launching himself at the other tom and rolling them onto their sides. Sunpaw used his powerful hind legs to rake his claws into Spotpaw's belly, drawing blood.

Sunpaw used Belly Rake, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 SP.

Sunpaw
8/20
70/80

Spotpaw
13/20
70/80

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 5:22

Spotpaw hissed. "Why don't I give you a taste of your own medicine?!" He asked as he launched forward to rake his opponent's belly.

Spotpaw used Belly Rake, dealing 7 damage and using 10 stamina.

Sunpaw
1/20
70/80

Spotpaw
13/20
60/80

OOC: I was meaning to use Underwater clinch or something like that during this battle but OH well

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 5:36

(OOC: Hey, when either of you win your own battle, be sure to wait for Ivyy to get in a few more posts before jumping in, okay? :3)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 5:37

(You mean wait for Winterpaw?)

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 5:39

(OOC: Oops. Sorry, I was thinking of another topic I was doing. Yes, wait for Winterpaw. ^^; )

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 6:22

Sunpaw snarled in pain, scrambling away from the other tom. Once he had gained some distance, he let out a roar and slammed into Spotpaw, pinning the other cat beneath him with his jaws clamped around his scruff.

Sunpaw used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 SP.

Sunpaw
1/20
60/80

Spotpaw
7/20
60/80

Spotpaw is stunned for One Turn.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Last edited by SillySunshine on Sat 24 Feb 2018 - 6:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen   There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

There May Be Peace, But Battles Will Still Happen
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next