Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Faster than a coursing river! [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Faster than a coursing river! [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Faster than a coursing river! [Closed]   Faster than a coursing river! [Closed] EmptyThu 15 Feb 2018 - 22:35

Minnowslip was overeager to teach her new apprentice, the warrior was up at a stupidly early time to teach her sweet apprentice some cool moves. It was her first one so she was determined to do it right.

Sitting at the edge of the Broken Pools, her fluffy fur was all snow-nipped as she watched for Bluepaw's pelt in the distance with her bright yellow eyes. Her tail swished impatiently, though Bluepaw wasn't set to arrive till the sun actually rose from the earth.
Back to top Go down
Honeydew

Honeydew

Characters : Bluepaw(R)Meadowkit(W)
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit and Riverclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Faster than a coursing river! [Closed]   Faster than a coursing river! [Closed] EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 15:29

Bluepaw has overjoyed it was her first real day of training.She rushed out of the den and headed for the Broke Pools. She didn't want to keep Minnowslip waiting. Soon she arrives panting heavy like a dog.

"I-I'm here, Minnowslip" She took deep breaths to calm herself. "I hope I'm not late." The blue-grey she-cat shooked her head as her body slowly started to calm down and stabilized and her light blue eyes still filled with eagerness waited for her response.

Occ: Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Faster than a coursing river! [Closed]   Faster than a coursing river! [Closed] EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 20:02

"Nope, you're just on time. How are you, Bluepaw? Ready to learn some cool moves and beat up a few mice?" The warrior looked delighted at the sight of her slightly out of breath apprentice. She was glad that Bluepaw was just as excited to train as she was. Being a mentor was going to be a blast.
Back to top Go down
Honeydew

Honeydew

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Faster than a coursing river! [Closed]   Faster than a coursing river! [Closed] EmptySat 24 Feb 2018 - 7:47

"I'm good and I'm ready." She cheered."What's first cool moves or hunting?" She seemed so excited she was about to burst.She had forgotten how out of breath she was moments ago.She hopes she could learn some praise from Minnowslip.Then she could let stories about her accomplishments to the other apprentices and make more friends.Oh, what joy!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Faster than a coursing river! [Closed]   Faster than a coursing river! [Closed] EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 18:20

"Lets cover our clan moves first, watch me and then follow what I'm doing. The mice won't be out until it's a little warm out here." Minnowslip fell into a crouch, and stalked up to a thick stick that had fallen off one of the many willow trees around this area. She approached it from the side, slamming into it's bark and dragging it under the water in one swift movement. Then she used her paw to force it underwater, like it was her enemy's head. "This is called Underwater Clinch. We can only use it in our territories where there's plenty of water, but it's a good move to disorientate and stun our opponents. Your turn."

Minnowslip used Underwater Clinch,
-9 HP
-10 SP

Minnowslip:

45/45 HP
150/160 SP

Stick:
???/??? HP
Back to top Go down
Honeydew

Honeydew

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Faster than a coursing river! [Closed]   Faster than a coursing river! [Closed] EmptySat 3 Mar 2018 - 16:49

"Okay." She took a deep breath and focused.Her light blue eyes shimmered with her determination.She relaxed falling into a couch of her.It took a few a minutes to angle herself, but she mostly got it.She stalked up to a stick.She imaged it was a real trespasser trying to hunt in their territory.She wasn't going to any of it.

She slammed in its bark and dragged it underwater and used her paw to it keep there. "Like that?" She turns her head to Minnowslip.

Bluepaw used Underwater Clinch dealing 6 damage at the cost of 10 stamina.

Bluepaw
20/20 HP
80/80 SP

Stick:
???/??? HP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faster than a coursing river! [Closed]   Faster than a coursing river! [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Faster than a coursing river! [Closed]
Page 1 of 1