Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Getting to Know [Semi-Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

Getting to Know [Semi-Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Getting to Know [Semi-Closed]   Getting to Know [Semi-Closed] EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 10:55

There was something strange about watching another Clan go about their day to day things, but it was also a learning experience that Lionspark wasn't going to miss out on. She rested right outside of the Warrior's den - in plain sight but also out of everybody's path. She didn't want to be caught underfoot or cause any trouble as she carefully watched with her single good eye. Her fur was fluffed out against the cold, her tail flickering in relaxation as a soft but steady purr arose from her. This...This was nice. There was no denying the nugget of guilt that rested in her stomach - willingly remaining a hostage and thus spending her days doing nothing. She had a determination that upon her return to ThunderClan, she was going to do her best to make up for her missing time. But...Until that happened, she might as well get to know the cats of RiverClan.

Getting to Know [Semi-Closed] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know [Semi-Closed]   Getting to Know [Semi-Closed] EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 11:08

Spotpaw used to be social and happy. He hadn't gotten to know many cats from other clans. So, to see Lionspark, he wanted to talk. He padded over towards the she-cat. "So, Lionspark,
right? Er... How do you like it in Riverclan... camp? Have you tried the fish? Do you like it if you have?
Oh, sorry... I'm bombarding you with questions...
"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know [Semi-Closed]   Getting to Know [Semi-Closed] EmptyWed 14 Feb 2018 - 5:22

Goldeneye padded out of the medicine cats den with a stretch, they had lost so much as of late, despite her best efforts. Sighing deeply the golden she-cat spotted Lionspark, a Thunderclan she-cat that Ivystar had taken hostage. Striding towards her, she then noticed Spotpaw struggling to talk to the she-cat. Giving a huff she strode over and looked over the both of them before settling down next to Lionspark, stretching out to relax for once. "How are you feeling today? No aches or pains?" She questioned, though it was more directed to the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know [Semi-Closed]   Getting to Know [Semi-Closed] EmptyWed 14 Feb 2018 - 5:40

Lionspark jolted slightly out of her thoughts as she found herself face to face with an unfamiliar tom. He looked young - perhaps only an apprentice as she titled her head with interest in why he had approached her. She soon got her answer as he spoke up, a soft purr rising from her throat at his curiosity. "Its...Strange, being here in the camp," she admitted, not minding the questions in the slightest. "It feels familiar - its much like my the ThunderClan camp but is different enough to be...Off sometimes. I've also had fish a few times and while it isn't my favorite, I don't have any problems with it. I'm simply not used to it so it tastes weird for me but I can see why you all prefer it so much," she answered with a soft nod of her head. "And I don't mind the questions - its understandable for you to be curious about me as I am a stranger in your own camp."

Her gaze shifted as another cat came padding up, this time recognizing them. Her ears perked as she purred a greeting to the medicine cat as the golden she-cat settled down next to her. She however quickly shook her head in response to the question. "Oh no, I am doing perfectly fine! No aches or anything." Truthfully, Lionspark still couldn't believe at how well RiverClan was taking care of her. So many of them had been nothing but kind, making sure she was being well-fed and that any old injures weren't bothering her. It was...Shocking, to say the least and she frowned upon the day that she would perhaps have to fight her new friends in a battle.

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know [Semi-Closed]   Getting to Know [Semi-Closed] EmptyWed 14 Feb 2018 - 6:44

Spotpaw blinked. "That's... nice, I guess the word would be. I've never been in any camp but mine, but I guess that's probably a good thing."
ooc: short trash sorry I have no muse for this

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know [Semi-Closed]   Getting to Know [Semi-Closed] EmptyWed 14 Feb 2018 - 7:05

Scraps of old moss and feathers clung to the heavy fur of Adderpaw's chest, providing evidence that the young she-cat had been tending to the tedious and utterly boring duties that Viperstorm had assigned her for the day. She didn't need to clean out the Elders den, Shellwater could easily handle it by herself or call for help if needed! Hardly even bothering to shake herself free of the bits and pieces of debris that clung to her fur, the fluffy young she-cat's sulking train of thought was quickly disrupted as soon as she caught sight of the unusual crowd forming.

"You're that ThunderClan cat!" Adderpaw loudly disrupted, clambering over towards Lionspark, Goldeneye, and Spotpaw, "Lionspark, right?" She eagerly questioned, scrambling over Goldeneye's flank in her haste to peer more closely at the ThunderClanner. While Lionspark had been around in RiverClan's custody for quite some time, she had been much too young to even dream of being allowed near the she-cat for quite some time. But now that Ivystar had allowed Lionspark to reside in camp, it seemed like she had been given the gift of making up for lost time.

Getting to Know [Semi-Closed] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know [Semi-Closed]   Getting to Know [Semi-Closed] EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 3:29

Goldeneye grunted as she felt a heavy, boisterous weight press and scrabble over her flank. "Watch it Adderpaw!" Goldeneye scolded, huffing as she playfully batted the apprentice's shoulder. My, how she had grown! "That...ngh, certainly good to hear Lionspark. I'm glad, though that time in the cavern might give your joints some aches if you didn't move around. I reckon the cold and the damp don't do well with bones." She precautioned, wiggling so that the apprentice's nobbly joints and limbs didn't hurt her too much.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know [Semi-Closed]   Getting to Know [Semi-Closed] EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 9:11

Lionspark nodded her head at the young apprentice, giving her a soft shrug. "I'm enjoying at least experiencing your way of life - a new perspective is always welcoming and you all have been nothing but nice to me," she meowed, before blinking as another young apprentice - much more louder than the other one - came scrambling over Goldeneye's pelt to the medicine cat's annoyance. She bit her tongue to prevent herself from chuckling at it all as she nodded her head. "Yes, I am Lionspark. Its nice to meet you..." she drifted off, blinking as she glanced at the two apprentices. "Oh, I don't believe I have caught either of your names..." she mused softly before her attention finally fell onto Goldeneye again as the medicine cat spoke. She dipped her head, her good eye glimmering. "Oh no, nothing like that, Goldeneye! I would pace the cavern when I didn't have anybody to talk to and I wasn't tired...And also, truth be told, that cave sheltered me from the worst of leafbare's cold weathers. It wasn't the warmest, but it wasn't the worst thing either."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know [Semi-Closed]   Getting to Know [Semi-Closed] EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 9:32

Spotpaw nodded slowly as he thought. The warrior was wise, to say the least. "Oh,
yes. My name is Spotpaw.
"

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know [Semi-Closed]   Getting to Know [Semi-Closed] EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 2:34

Goldeneye's playful push sent Adderpaw's slithering off of the Medicine Cat entirely, leaving her partially sprawled out in front of Lionspark and Spotpaw. The young she-cat remained slumped there for several heartbeats, listening to the soft drum of the quiet conversation with a slightly disappointed expression upon her round face. Although she didn't really know what to anticipate at the thought of a ThunderClanner conversing with her Clanmates, she had pictured it to be a bit more exciting. "I'm Adderpaw! My mentor is Viperstorm- she guards you all the time!" Adderpaw hardly let Spotpaw finish, clearly eager to brag on behalf of her mentor.

Getting to Know [Semi-Closed] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know [Semi-Closed]   Getting to Know [Semi-Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to Know [Semi-Closed]
Page 1 of 1