Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Some time for eachother:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1968

Some time for eachother: Empty
PostSubject: Some time for eachother:   Some time for eachother: EmptySat 10 Feb 2018 - 22:43

Swiftstep awoke in his nest early at dawn. Today he wanted to spend some time with his mother. He hadn't really had a proper bonding day with her for a long time. He wanted to change that today. The warrior padded over to Spiderfur and gently shook her with a paw. "Mother, let's go on a walk together." he spoke to her softly. The tom walked out and waited for her in front of the warrior's den.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
Some time for eachother: 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Some time for eachother: 1f340』║『 Some time for eachother: 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Some time for eachother: 1f4a8
Some time for eachother: 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Some time for eachother: 1f340』║『Some time for eachother: 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Some time for eachother: 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2524

PostSubject: Re: Some time for eachother:   Some time for eachother: EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 15:26

Spiderfur had been tightly curled around herself when her son nudged her, shivering in her sleep due to the little barrier her short fur provided against the chill. Her head emerged from the tangle of limbs and she blinked the sleep from her eyes. The older warrior twisted onto her tiny paws and padded out into the faint morning sun, now with a permanent limp thanks to the hawk attack moons ago. "Where do you wish to go?" Her voice was soft, as she was unwilling to break the near silence in camp the fallen snow had brought.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [B]lackkit♀ | [Q]uickkit♀
Clan/Rank : [B]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / Kit
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1968

PostSubject: Re: Some time for eachother:   Some time for eachother: EmptyThu 22 Feb 2018 - 18:22

"Well, I was thinking maybe just a calming stroll in the territory. Today isn't as chilly as most days so I thought we could take advantage of it and enjoy this beautiful day. It's usually far colder than this. Our short fur doesn't help either." the tom meowed then chuckled. He turned to the direction of the fresh-kill pile and then back to Spiderfur. "Would you like something to eat before we leave? I don't want you to feel hungry during our walk." he said while nuzzling her with a smile.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
Some time for eachother: 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan Some time for eachother: 1f340』║『 Some time for eachother: 1f4a8 Quickkit of Windclan Some time for eachother: 1f4a8
Some time for eachother: 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Some time for eachother: 1f340』║『Some time for eachother: 1f4a8 Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] Some time for eachother: 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2524

PostSubject: Re: Some time for eachother:   Some time for eachother: EmptySun 25 Mar 2018 - 19:27

The she-cat's gaze landed on the fresh-kill pile, which was pitifully low. "Perhaps." Spiderfur nosed through the stiff forms of birds, hares, and rabbits until finding one not quite as frozen as the others, but still quite small. "We might find something to bring back while we're out," she reasoned, attempting to break through the cold skin. As she beckoned for her son to eat with her, chills shot down her jaw and she drew back slightly in discomfort. 'Dear StarClan, I hope any we find aren't as hard as this one!'

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some time for eachother:   Some time for eachother: Empty

Back to top Go down

Some time for eachother:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: