Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED)   Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 6:18 pm

The former tribe cat stretched his legs lazily when he left the warrior's den. The morning sun shone over his short, spotted fur as he enjoyed this unusual warmth in the leaf-bare. Today was surely a good day for a hunting patrol. "I'm going on a hunting patrol! Everyone is free to join me!" He called looking at his fellow clanmates that were still in the camp. Not saying another word, the young warrior approached the entrance and wait there for more warriors or apprentice to come along.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED) Signat14

Last edited by Jay Bird on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED)   Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED) EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 5:12 pm

The newly appointed warrior perked his ears with interest when Foxhunter announced a patrol. He stood up from his rock stretching his legs and then he trotted to the spotted tom, hoping that he could let him go. ”I’ll like to go. I’m bored doing nothing here in the camp.” He mewed seriously, not much emotion on his voice.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED)   Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED) EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 8:46 pm

Condorpaw walked up to Pantherblaze and Foxhunter with a poker face. "May I join?" he asked Foxhunter. The tom took a glance at his mentor, Pantherblaze, and then back at the other warrior. It would be his first day out and not to lie, he was pretty excited but the large tom chose not to show it. He wanted to be a serious apprentice with a clear goal in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED)   Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED) EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 7:03 pm

The serious tom greeted both young cats with a respectful nod. His green hazel eyes looked at them and he decided that they were enough for this patrol. "Both of you are welcome to come with me. Let's go." He mewed before starting leading the small group into the depths of Skyclan territories.

(time skip)

"This should be a good place to hunt." Foxhunter announced in the moment they reached a certain point of the woods who had less snow and more trees where prey could be hiding. "Go and catch everything you see. The clan have more mouths to feed and we cannot allow lack of food in the camp."

The spotted tom left the side of the two cats and he started tracking the scent of a squirrel. Soon, he caught the silhouette of its shadow next to a tree. The small animal was probably behind it. Crouching down, the former tribe cat hid behind some bushes and using only his ears and nose, he trotted to one side of the tree and the leapt toward the small animal. But his claws never reached the soft meat because the squirrel was taken away by huge eagle just a second before. The young warrior stopped its hunting and he looked with concerned eyes at the big bird flying above their heads. He hated eagles. In the mountains, those predators killed dozens of his tribemates and friends.

Soon, the bird was flying toward him and the tom wasn't fast enough to dodge its claws. However, he took his chance and he clawed its wing with unsheathed claws, pushing it down to the ground. Foxhunter hoped that his clanmates would join him soon.

Eagle used Talon Strike on Foxhunter, dealing 10 damage and costing 10 stamina.
Foxhunter used Rear-up to Slash on the Eagle, dealing 11 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Foxhunter
35/45 HP
145/160 SP

Eagle
49/60 HP
190/200 SP

OOC: You're now free to use the hunting system. This is a short hunting patrol. Two successful catches per cat and it will be over. Unless a predator appears.
Forget it, we're going to fight now XD

Last edited by Jay Bird on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15130

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED)   Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED) EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 7:03 pm

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED) Mistpe10
Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED)   Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED) EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 8:46 pm

The warrior followed Foxhunter, not very interested in his new apprentice. Why did Crowstar assigned him an apprentice when he was a newly appointed warrior? The tom wanted to get rid of boring duties when he became a warrior and now he had to deal with Condorpaw. With a sigh, he looked at the young cat seriously when the older warrior said it was time to hunt. ”Since this is your first time out, you’ll watch how I hunt and then you’ll try. I’ll say what’s wrong in your technique and you’ll repeat the hunting crouch until you do it perfectly, understood?”

However, the young warrior didn’t have the chance to even start the training when he heard some battle sounds that came from the place Foxhunter went. With a hiss, the fiery tom ran to the place where the warrior was fighting against an eagle. Not thinking about it twice, he launched himself toward the bird and pinned it down with his claws on its wings.

Pantherblaze used Leap-and-Hold dealing 8 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Eagle
41/60 HP
190/200 SP

Pantherblaze
40/40 HP
105/120 SP

Eagle is stunned for one turn.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15130

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED)   Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED) EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 8:46 pm

The member 'Lux' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED) Mistpe10
Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED)   Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED) EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 9:47 pm

(bump for LittleBrother)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED)   Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED) EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 3:11 pm

Condorpaw growled when he saw the eagle swoop down on Foxhunter. He then saw his mentor hold it down. The tom ran up and began to rake it's belly with his huge paws. He gave it no mercy.
------------------------------
Condorpaw used Belly rake, dealing 7 damage and using 10 sp.

Condorpaw:
20/20
70/80

Eagle:
34/60
190/200
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED)   Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Like I Used to Do (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: