Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May I be forgiven?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

May I be forgiven? Empty
PostSubject: May I be forgiven?   May I be forgiven? EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 8:42

Russetfang was on her way back to camp. She kept up a fast pace making her look like she was rushing. The warrior wanted to take her former mentor Olivelily on a walk and talk to her about some certain things on her mind. When Russet became a warrior, the grudge she had against the other she-cat had lessened but was still there.

The day after her warrior ceremony, her sister Patchpaw, now Patchpelt, had a long talk with her about their previous issues with their mentors. Patchpelt's mentor was no longer with them and had joined Starclan. She regreted not telling him how she felt about his limited existence in her apprentice life. Patchpelt suggested she talk things through with Olivelily. After that talk with Patchpelt, she felt the grudge lessen into a tiny one. When Russet saw that Olivelily got another apprentice and was spending time with them, she felt jealousy bubble in her chest. It contunued until she recieved on of her own. As if by magic, the jealousy that tingled in her chest was gone.

The white and ginger warrior was now in the camp. She went straight for the fresh-kill pile. Her intent was to grab a meal for Olive and herself before they went on the walk. She ate her lizard calmly and once she finished, she grabbed the rabbit she found in the pile and walked to the warrior's den. It was very early so barley anybody was awake. She entered and searched for the she-cat's pelt. Once Russetfang spotted her, she quietly made her way to her and gently prodded her side with a paw. "Olivelily, wake up. Can you meet me at the camp entrance? I need to err talk to you." the warrior grabbed the rabbit and took it with her to the entrance to wait for Olivelily.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

May I be forgiven? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I be forgiven?   May I be forgiven? EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 14:03

Olivelily was sleeping peacefully, dreaming of her father, when she was rudely awakened by her former apprentice, Russetfang. What could she possibly want to early? Groaning softly to herself, she rose to her paws after giving her rosetted legs a long stretch. "I'm up. I'm up." She yawned tiredly, almost feeling as though she were the apprentice now. With an amused smile playing on her lips, she followed the young she-cat to the entrance of camp. "Of course, Russetfang. What is it?" She meowed curiously. Her olive green gaze inquisitive.

(omg I'm so so sorry please forgive me ;;

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
May I be forgiven? Sign_s13
May I be forgiven? Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat

May I be forgiven? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I be forgiven?   May I be forgiven? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2018 - 21:41

OOC: It's okay! You are forgiven but can you forgive me now? XD

IC: "Well, first off, this is for you." the she-cat said while pushing the rabbit to her. "I want to talk to you about something important while we walk. It's something about us. Well about you really. That's why you should eat something first." she muttered softly while looking down, waiting for the she-cat to begin and soon finish eating. She was nervous, trying to find the right words to say when she has to begin speaking while on their walk. Would Olivelily hate her forever? Would they be enemies? Olive didn't even know that she had those negative feelings against her so it would surly be a surprise, not a good one though.

Russetfang: #cc0000
Patchpelt: #330099
Silverstreak: #0066ff

May I be forgiven? SQfTPip
May I be forgiven? Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

May I be forgiven? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I be forgiven?   May I be forgiven? EmptySun 11 Mar 2018 - 16:07

Olivelily looked at the rabbit that her former apprentice had brought for her. "Thank you, Russetfang. That's very sweet." She purred softly. "Would you want to share with me?" She asked, her green gaze friendly and inviting, though she was put off a bit by her next sentence. "Oh, okay. Sure, Russetfang. What is it?" She asked curiously, though admittedly a bit nervous as she took a small bite out of the rabbit.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
May I be forgiven? Sign_s13
May I be forgiven? Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Virgo Goat

May I be forgiven? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I be forgiven?   May I be forgiven? EmptyTue 27 Mar 2018 - 12:19

OOC: I didn't see that you posted! :(

IC: "N-No thank you...I-I already ate." she said quietly and she nervously began to fiddle with her paws. "I-I can't tell you here. We must go somewhere that's quiet." the white and ginger warrior said quickly. Russetfang didn't know how she would begin what she wanted to say. She begged Starclan in her mind to give her the right words to say. She wanted to become friends with Olivelily and not get her to hate her. The she-cat shook her thoughts away and waited silently for the other warrior to finish her meal.

Russetfang: #cc0000
Patchpelt: #330099
Silverstreak: #0066ff

May I be forgiven? SQfTPip
May I be forgiven? Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

May I be forgiven? Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I be forgiven?   May I be forgiven? Empty

Back to top Go down

May I be forgiven?
Page 1 of 1