Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Honest WCC

Go down 
+13
Swiftey
Ash
Titanium
Seer
Yoshachu
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Holly
Harlem
Maple
Mamenchisaurus
Not
Jay Bird
Kent Mansley
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

Honest WCC Empty
PostSubject: Honest WCC   Honest WCC EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 23:23

basically brutally honest things/dank memes about you and your characters (or others I guess)

1. Newt is an agnsty teen that isn't afraid of no ghosts
2. basically Birch & Mange being honest.
3. I look exactly like Penny Proud and I don't know how to feel.

Honest WCC Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Honest WCC Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Honest WCC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest WCC   Honest WCC EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 0:10

1. Coyotefang is kind of a lowkey pathetic angst lord who will never get a happy ending

2. I have no idea what I'm doing

3. I literally think everyone hates me so that's a thing

4. Rippedsky is too pure for me and handles things too well right now so I hate him and want to break his spirit constantly but in RP he is too good and too much of a try hard and it kills me (Artemis too, but he has his flaws in the works)
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Honest WCC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest WCC   Honest WCC EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 9:42

1. Everytime that I want to get rid of one character, someone or something change my mind.
Jaystream⟶ Pika offered him the deputy position
Silverfang⟶ She finally became interesting when she had kits
Foxhunter⟶ Ripped offered him to be a Skyclan warrior and now he's a happy father
Cedarstorm⟶ Crowfur gives her life. She needs to help her boyfriend.

2. Even if I'm 17 years old, others have thought that I'm 13 years old. I'm a smol kid.

3. I used to hate Silverfang and her lack of activity. Same with Fox that Hunts in the Night.

4. My first language is Spanish.

5. I never read the Warrior Cats Books because they suck in Spanish. The names of the cats are just ridiculous and don't fit their original names. However, I learned about them through MAPs and then the Warrior Wiki. I liked the concept of "Warrior Cats" and I learned everything related to them. That's how I ended here.

6. I don't hate Ripped :3

7. Fireboi is awesome and deserves more love.

8. Jaystream is fun to roleplay and for now, he's my favourite cat. Fireboi is my second.

9. I love musicals: Hamilton, The Phantom of the Opera, Dear Evan Hansen, Heathers and even Mamma Mia.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Honest WCC Signat14
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Honest WCC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest WCC   Honest WCC EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 10:18

1. i really struggle with maintaining my interest in a character for a long time, and tend to have favourites that switch on a whim

2. i'm really bad at cat romance so a lot of my cat romances fall apart and i feel bad for the other rper who was stuck with me. i just can't bring myself to post because i'm too awkward about it

3. i worry that ivystar is 2 flat as a character, and ahhhhhh

4. i am lowkey obsessed with bloodlines on wcc, i love how intricate the family tree is rn and wished we had less npc parent cats

5. i spend a lot of time worrying about the site activity, and feel so blessed it's been real high rn

6. i love minnowslip so much, she is my darling and i want happiness for her but happiness doesn't make a character interesting

7. i also love musicals. phantom of the opera was my first one, and then les mis, hamilton, heathers and now i'm trapped. i listen to musicals when i go to work and imagine myself in a different life

8. if i could be granted one superpower, it would be shapeshifting into animals at will. i want to just get away from society and spend the day as a cat in the forest, or a duck in a pond.
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Honest WCC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest WCC   Honest WCC EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 10:36

Spotpaw is just... depression
Blossompaw is too happy and nice she's so sweet and innocent I love it
Flickerpaw is lowkey depressed now that she killed Fawnsong
Wolfpaw is depressed and is just a monster
Finpaw's death topic had better get going
Hollowkit doesn't exist but he won't have emotions

1. I love Hamilton as well
2. I am known to get hit in the face with any ball whatsoever(surprised I lasted for a whole week in Basketball unit)
3. I don't want Brightpaw to die
4. Chatstar of Cboxclan decreed that WC and SkC are to be rivals forever but WC has magic so we are better
5. I am obsessed with this site and Flight Rising
6. I like drawing

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

Honest WCC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest WCC   Honest WCC EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 21:01

1. Heronpaw was supposed to be a loyal clanmate for RiverClan
2. All Wrenkit has planned is a relationship with Heronpaw; and even that is unknown.
3. I am an artist; I love creating things
4. I like plots and Forbidden Relationships; they add spice to my characters' lives
5. If Spotpaw dies, then Heronpaw will die.
6. Buzzardclaw is my favorite WCC character that I created
7. The Super Bowl is the only place where people on WCC (besides me) watch American football
8. I can't RP 5 cats at once
9. I have a Prologue for Heronflight's Misery; coming soon to Artwork and Literature
10. I like a LOT of TV shows
11. Sorry Pika; every single cat on WCC that I created to this day has NPC parents; my next cat will have in-RP parents.
12. I have a hard time finding RPers that have kits; the first time I actually got close it completely confused me

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Honest WCC Image10
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

Honest WCC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest WCC   Honest WCC EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 21:15

i love you ripped <33

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

Honest WCC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest WCC   Honest WCC EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 21:23

1. musicals are why i'm able to more than survive. who needs oxygen, water, and food? hamilton, heathers, be more chill, dear evan hansen, les mis, phantom of the opera, in the heights, newsies, wicked, waitress, and like a bunch of others.

2. i don't give up on my characters easily, even if i get bored of them. my characters will not throw away their shots.

3. dovepaw literally has nothing going for her right now, except for the fact that she hates wolfpaw's guts. i'm not satisfied with her character, yet. #alldovesdeservetofly

4. i have and will continue to make beautiful musical references in all of these points. they're all in bold.

5. i want to major in musical theater. i love play rehearsal, after all.

6. wisteriapaw is my shy baby girl, and she deserves all of the happiness in the world. somebody needs to shine a light on her life and make her less timid, or else she's not going to be a successful warrior and i don't want my daughter to fall behind. #allwisteriasdeservetobloom.

7. newtface is my romantically-confused boi. i was planning on making him a player, and having him date like seventeen she-cats and then some more, but then i settled him down with rosepaw.

8. words fail to explain how perfect duckpuddle is right now. her splint is off, and she's about to get into her angsty romance plot. she has some good bad stuff coming for her.

9. poplarpaw is my dead gay son that's not dead at all.

10. i shall send a hurricane of love and appreciation towards ripped.

10. i will love you for forever if you get every single one of these musical references.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Honest WCC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest WCC   Honest WCC EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 21:57

i cri because of the love shown

this is the truth :') <3
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Honest WCC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest WCC   Honest WCC EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 22:03

Mamenchisaurus wrote:
1. Heronpaw was supposed to be a loyal clanmate for RiverClan
5. If Spotpaw dies, then Heronpaw will die.
12. I have a hard time finding RPers that have kits; the first time I actually got close it completely confused me
1. Good to know, but then Spot came along and changed everyone forever
5. 0_0 good to know as well, Spot's gonna live for awhile because there is a LOT of development that needs to happen here
12. I can help with that

Harlem wrote:
10. i will love you for forever if you get every single one of these musical references.
I got almost all of them.

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6046

Honest WCC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest WCC   Honest WCC EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 22:26

1. i really like musicals even though i haven't seen too many. heathers and be more chill are especially great imo
2. swanpaw was gonna be the RC Purist Queen Bee and was conceptually basically Heather Chandler in a trenchcoat. how the mighty have fallen, now she's just a stubborn, prideful dweeb incapable of apologies that i'm keeping alive to carry on her family line, hopefully as pure rc (and as the ACTUAL Chandler in a Trenchcoat bc i really want to explore that character archetype)
3. ember was supposed to stay a kittypet but nobody had any outsiders and it was BORING but i wouldn't trade her for the world tbh
4. if featherpaw wasn't mca she was gonna be a battle strategist
5. featherpaw is everything i wanted lilacfall to be initially, even though lilac kinda branched off into her own constantly anxious wreck
6. every now and then when i wanna make a topic i spend an hour going through songs to find a lyric for the title
7. seriously i could probably sing the entire heathers soundtrack in my sleep

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Honest WCC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest WCC   Honest WCC EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 7:39

K
I am obsessed with Wolfpaw and Rippedsky
Twistedtail is obsessed with Wolfpaw and Rippedsky
Twistedtail every FREAKING PERSON YOU HAVE EVER LOVED IS FREAKING DEAD AND YOURE NOT INSANE YET I should make her insane
Wolfpaw is such a good character why am I obsessed with him
I’m lazy and only get on this site once a week
Everyone hates me
I regret that Twistedtail hadn’t left with Rippedsky for Skyclan because she’s done just about everything in Windclan possible
Squirrelsong was just a big angel and I killed her
PIGEONPAW IS STILL A FREAKING APPRENTICE HE HAS GREAT-GRANDKITS 
Pineheart/Jazz is such a beauty
I have only rp-ed Morningpaw ONCE since her creation
Dianne is dead and gone
Rippedsky is an angel
I have a little fanfic in my head of what-if-twistedtai-and-Rippedsky-became-mates but then again that would be weird and stoofs 
I am, once again, obsessed with Wolfpaw
I have really bad hearing loss so all I get from musicals and football is a chorus of screaming
I really want to do art requests again but I’m worried people would hate my art style
I really want to kill morningpaw but she’s too angelic she’s like Squirrelsong reborn

There you go

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Honest WCC Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Honest WCC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest WCC   Honest WCC EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 9:35

what why do you like Wolfpaw so much??? He's probs going to become a rogue, learn to fight really well and come back and have a soft spot for Twistedtail if even still alive and go be angsty and fite Windclan or join Dawnclan

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Honest WCC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest WCC   Honest WCC EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 10:51

1. Buttercup's sole purpose was to advance Heatherpetal's story (and I was REALLY wishing she'd become mates with Firestone and become a ShadowClan cat)

2. I am Heatherpetal. Heatherpetal is me. We both share the same everything. I am also Fernfeather. She is what I always wanted to be. But then I turned into a depressing little "sugar honey ice tea".

3. I wish I had never hurt my Fernfeather bby. I'm sorry my precious you deserve to be happy T-T

4. Scorchfang is no longer sexist because I felt bad and guilty for suggesting such a thing in the first place. How could my only tom hate she-cats??

5. Sweetheart was boring, so I made her a broken traitor (but she's still hella boring)

6. I REALLY hope that RiverClan finds out about Shadekit/fang being half-Clan so he can kill Sweetheart and maybe Scorchfang and go to the Dark Forest

7. Many of my kitties are Undertale inspired! Heatherpetal is the warrior name I gave Frisk in my own Undertale AU story and Scorchfang and Sweetheart are Flowerfell!Sans and Flowerfell!Frisk (because FF!Sans calls FF!Frisk "sweetheart" all the time and Scorchfang was a huge jerk) Also, buttercups are all over the place in Undertale, hence Buttercup's name

8. I AM TRASH JUST LITERAL TRASH LET ME GO HOME TO MY TRASHY CAN PLZ

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Honest WCC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest WCC   Honest WCC EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 11:16

@Yoshachu you better not kill Sweetheart

not on my watch you're not

Spotpaw considers her a friend do not take this away from my bby

He's her brother-in-law

He gonna cry his heart out with Reedclaw if Sweetheart dies