Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Finpaw's DYING!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Finpaw's DYING! Empty
PostSubject: Finpaw's DYING!   Finpaw's DYING! EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 15:18

Finpaw was only barely aware of what was going on. Newt... Newtface had taken him by the scruff and back here, but branches and thorns had deepened and worsened his bad collection of wounds. The Thunderclan cats had left him bruised, nearly blind with the blood, he had a belly wound and his tail was in shreds. His chest was the worst, though. It burned so badly, he could barely think.

OOC: ok so Newtface will bring him in, then Nettle will try and treat him but soon after, they realize they're going to lose him and someone will have to get Magpiestar if Magpie isn't here already and maybe other cats to say goodbye. Then he dies and dead goes the thread.

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

Finpaw's DYING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finpaw's DYING!   Finpaw's DYING! EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 14:41

This wouldn't be the first time that Newtface had brought a cat to the medicine den. What really sickened the tom was that he was always the one who had to suffer through carrying back and watching a wounded Clanmate each and every time. He never had wounds of his own when he did this sort of thing, and that made him feel quite angry. Plus, there was also the fact that he had seen the ThunderClan patrol on the other side of the Thunderpath. The tortoiseshell warrior was convinced that the patrol had done this to Finpaw, and he was determined to get some sort of revenge. Now, though, he had to focus on the apprentice. As he padded into the medicine den with Finpaw's scruff in his jaws, Newtface's yellow eyes scanned the den for Nettlesting.
"Nettlesting?" He called out after he set down the young tom in a nearby and open nest, "Finpaw's been wounded."

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1863

Finpaw's DYING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finpaw's DYING!   Finpaw's DYING! EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 17:48

Nettlesting stepped out of the shadows and rushed over to the apprentice. "What in StarClan's name happened here?" he asked in shick, already turning to grab the cobwebs. He turned back around and flung half of them to Newtface. "Newtface, press these into his wounds. We need to stop his bleeding, now." He began to press the cobwebs into the, basically bleeding pile of fur.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Finpaw's DYING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finpaw's DYING!   Finpaw's DYING! EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 18:43

Finpaw groaned in pain. "Thunderclan's what happened..." He said weakly. He couldn't get any more out, though. It was too much. His chest was the worst pain, with the agony branching out.

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

Finpaw's DYING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finpaw's DYING!   Finpaw's DYING! EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 18:47

Newtface glanced over at Nettlesting as he emerged from the shadows and began to place the cobwebs all over Finpaw. Would this be enough? The apprentice was practically bleeding everywhere. Obediently, the speckled tom began to press the cobwebs into Finpaw's fur. Some blood stained his paws, but he didn't mind. Saving the young tom was the only thing on the warrior's mind. Once the apprentice mentioned ThunderClan, Newtface couldn't help but narrow his eyes and growl vehemently.
"I can't believe ThunderClan would do something like this. Their leader was practically begging for allies back at the last Gathering. I don't see why ShadowClan should help them after this little stunt they pulled. I'd love to rip the faces off of the patrol that did this to you, Finpaw."

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

Finpaw's DYING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finpaw's DYING!   Finpaw's DYING! EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 17:02

[color=#990000'There's no time for this! We're losing him!"[/color] he snapped at Newtface, pressing more and more into Finpaw. There was just too much bleeding. Nettlesting shook his head. There was no way he could save him. Newtface, please go get his family." The medicine cat whispered.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Finpaw's DYING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finpaw's DYING!   Finpaw's DYING! EmptyThu 8 Feb 2018 - 18:57

Finpaw's words became more and more slurred as he lost touch with the living world. "Losing...me? WhereamIgoing? Yoi can heil may, Nawtlesang." He shook his head to clear it. "Wait... You mean I'm... I'm dying?!" He went back to his daze. "Thats foine though, I can leaafe... On to Stairclan I go, heh heh heh!" He was going a little hysterical.

OOC: his only family is Mothpaw, who is rp'ed by SillySunshine who I think is inactive

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

Finpaw's DYING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finpaw's DYING!   Finpaw's DYING! EmptyThu 15 Feb 2018 - 10:23

Mothpaw looked up from where she had been laying in the apprentice's den, hearing the commotion in the camp. She sat in stunned horror when she saw her brother laying on the ground. "Finpaw!" She cried, darting to his side. There was so much blood... "What happened?!" Mothpaw demanded, looking between Nettlesting and Newtface.

(OOC: Sorry I'm late!)

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

Finpaw's DYING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finpaw's DYING!   Finpaw's DYING! EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 15:09

Newtface stared directly at Nettlesting with wide yellow eyes.
"What?" He asked, his voice raising a bit, "He can't be dying! I thought you were the medicine cat, isn't there something that you can do?"
Irritation made the speckled fur on the back of Newtface's neck rise as he began to pace back and forth within the den. Mothpaw raced in before he could even make another move, but the warrior ignored the young she-cat. Apprentices never deserved to die. They had so much room to become warriors in the future. A low growl erupted in the tom's throat. This was too unfair.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Finpaw's DYING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finpaw's DYING!   Finpaw's DYING! EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 16:01

Finpaw opened his mouth, trying to say hi to his sister. But all that came out was a mumble of gibberish. He was too far gone. His nonsense was soft, and instead, he laid his tail on Mothpaw's shoulder. This only lasted a small amount of time before he took one last breath. It was released as he went limp, finally ready to leave for Starclan.

OOC: sorry its short and trashy but he needs to be dead

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

Finpaw's DYING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finpaw's DYING!   Finpaw's DYING! EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 16:44

"No... NO!" Mothpaw cried, gently shaking Finpaw's body. "No! Get up, you need to get up! Nettlesting can help you, you just... you..." She choked on a sob, lowering her head in grief. The dusty cat wailed, curling up next to her brother's rapidly cooling body.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

Finpaw's DYING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finpaw's DYING!   Finpaw's DYING! EmptySun 25 Feb 2018 - 8:29

Nettlesting growled. "I'm a medicine cat, not StarClan!" he hissed. The apprentices time was running out. Blood was drainging, and there wasn't much more to do... He would be in the hands of StarClan soon.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finpaw's DYING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finpaw's DYING!   Finpaw's DYING! Empty

Back to top Go down

Finpaw's DYING!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: ShadowClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: