Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Last one to post wins.

Go down 
+37
Moonylight
ItsFire
Echo
Cry of dying hawk
Fox
Midnee
Aspen
rainypool
cachaemic
ginger
Dimmeh
Kari
Lionstorm
Stags
Princess poatato
bunjamin
Holly
Mistpelt
Swiftey
Transient
Maple
Jay Bird
RainyHeart
Winterpaw
Ivy-ssi
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Cays
Harlem
Mamenchisaurus
Squirrelnose
Kent Mansley
Drippy
Ash
Not
Boulder
ruska
Titanium
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

Last one to post wins. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 18:49

beauty and the beast:

belle cat is born into a clan and is known as peculiar and odd. she's a dreamer, and she's very unpractical with her fantasies. she often gets lost in her own thoughts. she has a father, her own living family, and they love each other dearly.

meanwhile, somewhere outside of the clans, prince cat is being prideful and arrogant. a lonely mother who was formerly a kittypet left her twolegs because she heard that they were going to kill her kits, she's weak, hungry, and needs help... her kits will be born soon. the rogue could let her into his shelter, but he arrogantly refuses. the former-kittypet warns him that his pride will soon come to bite him in the tail. of course, prince cat, being the stupidly prideful cat that he is, doesn't believe this.

a series of events occur within a short amount of time that seriously maim the tom and turn him into, well, a "beast".

overtime, other rogues that end up coming into the beast cat's shelter ends up becoming a "servant" under his "rule".

back to the clans:
belle cat's father goes out to help the medicine cat collect some herbs. the medicine cat and the father run into a predator, or a group of predators, and the medicine cat runs off back to camp. the father, however, runs further out into the territory and stumbles upon the beast cat's shelter.

he heads in, wonders if he can stay until he's well enough to head back to the clans, and gets trapped there by the beast cat.

belle cat gets worried once the medicine cat returns to camp without father cat. so, she goes out to find her father. she finds the shelter, goes inside, and finds her trapped father. the beast cat, however, threatens to kill her unless she leaves. belle cat offers to put herself in the place of her father.

no matter how much her father refuses, belle cat takes his place, and father cat is sent back home to the clans. now, for a description of the "servants".

lumiere cat - charming, smooth, friendly yet sassy.
cogsworth cat - rather snobby and obsessed with order.
mrs. potts cat - motherly, generous, and kind.
chip cat - bouncy, playful, mischievous, innocent.

the wardrobe, piano, featherduster, and sultan are optional.

oh, but we can't forget about our lovely antagonist, gaston (i totally didn't forget). towards the beginning of the story, he is constantly trying to woo belle cat. the other she-cats are obsessed with him, but he rejects them all. lefou cat is still there as his right-hand man and comic relief. when father cat returns to the clans saying that there's a monster out there, nobody believes him.

gaston cat and lefou cat, however, follow him out into the woods and trick father cat into thinking that they believe him. there, they leave him out to die. he gets taken in, however, either by a passing rogue, or a friendly medicine cat from a rival clan.

overtime, belle cat and beast cat fall in love.
the rose can still be an actual starclan-cursed rose. the petals still fall, there's still a time limit, etc.

belle overhears that her father is in danger, so she leaves the beast and heads back to the clan. nobody believes when belle cat says that there's a monster, but they do believe it once the medicine cat claims to have had a vision about him.

gaston cat, in a fit of fury, leads the cats of the clan to kill and destroy the beast cat and all the servants.

there's the big fight, gaston cat dies, beast cat "dies", right when the last petal falls, but the love between belle and the beast brings him back. he's no longer maimed or scarred, and is handsome as ever.

the "servants" are released from their bondage to the beast cat, and they continue to peacefully live with him. belle and beast cat become mates and they live happily ever after.

the end.

these are just rough drafts, i could always make them more detailed if i had a lot of time and thought about it for a while.

i'll be doing cinderella, next.

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 21:01

Grandaddy Ripped wrote:
it better be

fun fact; all of my current interactions with sedgepaw are defined by the fact that i picture rippedsky as mufasa now and it is bad

LOL! XD Does that mean sedge gets to be a moody Simba? YESSS XD

Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 5:13

yes Cays that means when Rippedsky(or Rippedstar really) dies(if he dies first) then Sedge will have to be there.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 5:58

When I get my laptop later I’ll write a WCC plot version of Phantom of the Opera.

Last one to post wins. - Page 20 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 7:16

I will write WCC hamilton
will be awesome

HERE YOU GO:
A rogue queen is with a few mates before they all leave her. She gives birth to one single kit. She has poor health and just before he turns 6 moons, she dies of greencough when her kit gets better. He goes to live with his cousin, who commits suicide. Then a hurricane comes and he is swept away from the small gang of rogues he now lives with. He wakes up in the Clans, where some cats of the Clan living there(like when TC divided off from SkC) want to rebel from being a part of a Clan who isn't even there at the time. They rebel, he helps and gets into the war as he becomes a warrior. He meets Burr-cat, Jefferson-cat, Lafayette-cat(who came from a different Clan), Mulligan-cat, Laurens-cat, and the leader of the rebellion, Washington-cat. They go through a drought in Greenleaf and are weak in Leafbare. He meets 3 cats of a litter(the Schuyler sisters) and falls in love with the middle sister. This she-cat and he become mates. She is far into the pregnancy when they win the war.

He works too hard and helps make decisions, developing a rivalry with Jefferson-cat. Then, that Greenleaf, Eliza-cat, Angelica-cat, and Philip-cat go to visit a friendly rogue group nearby. He falls in love with a different she-cat and then Philip-cat(who is now a warrior) gets into a fight with George Eaker-cat, so then dies. Hamilton-cat lives secluded from everyone else and then Jefferson-cat becomes the leader with Burr-cat as deputy. Then he gets into a fight with Burr-cat where he dies.

I AM NOT GOOD AT THIS

Last edited by Jade Wings on Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 9:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 7:21

black panther was legit the best mcu movie ever

i was getting real tired of mcu until this movie
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 7:26

harlem, do the aristocats xD

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 8:12

I challenge someone to make Heathers with cats. XD

Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 9:07

I have achieved what I have wished for since I joined this site

I have achieved the color RED

I don't have any WC cats so I can't be grey, plus I wanted to be a special color and now I'm the only rogue and I'm HAPPY because I have a special color

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 10:19

Here goes nothing.

wcc phantom of the opera, obviously includes big spoilers for the story

A rogue mom has a kit who has a sever face deformity, and throws him into the river. Phantom kit survives and is taken in by a a rogue who treats him badly. After growing up, phantom cat kills his acting parent and runs away, finding the clans.
He starts hunting on the territory of some clan, and is once asked to stop. As soon as the patrol sees his face, all he has to do is growl and they run away screaming. He lives on that clan's territory for moons, seriously maiming anyone who challenges him. One apprentice has been hearing about the long ago dark forest invasion, and spreads rumors that phantom cat is from the DF.
Meanwhile, christine cat grows up in that clan, very close to her father. He is also her mentor, and tells her that when he dies, StarClan will still bless her with her excellent skills in battle. Then he dies somehow. And christine cat becomes sad.
Phantom cat sees christine cat fighting, and decides to train her. One day he kidnaps her, and she becomes convinced he is what StarClan sent to help her. He decides to make her deputy, even though he has no say over anything. She returns to her clan, but they train every night. By the time she becomes a warrior, he has fallen in love with her and she is an excellent fighter.
Then christine cat meets raoul cat and they become mates. Phantom cat gets angry. Around the same time, the leader dies and the deputy becomes leader. This cat is less tolerant of phantom cat. It also means the role of deputy is open.
A different cat (Carlotta cat) is picked as deputy, so phantom cat poisons her food and some how damages camp significantly. Finally, the new leader gives in and gives christine cat the role of deputy. But leader cat wants to find phantom cat, and christine cat and raoul cat are mates, so it isn't over yet.
Leader notices that phantom cat loves christine cat, so uses her as bait to catch him. He kidnaps her, and raoul cat chases after them. Phantom cat tries to murder raoul cat, but fails because of christine cat. The two end up getting away, and phantom cat is never seen again.

Last one to post wins. - Page 20 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 10:37

oof, I've decided that it is imperative someone make an Alice in Wonderland version

might do it if I can spare the energy to get up off my bed and go get me some ideas

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 10:48

I might make the Odyssey/Illiad into a plot. Help me. Plz.

Last one to post wins. - Page 20 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Last one to post wins. - Page 20 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 13:49

i'll do some musicals, alice in wonderland, and maybe even lady and the tramp in my new thread.

alice in wonderland will be a challenge.
i'm starting on heathers the musical.

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2378

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 8:13

Jade Wings wrote:
I have achieved what I have wished for since I joined this site

I have achieved the color RED

I don't have any WC cats so I can't be grey, plus I wanted to be a special color and now I'm the only rogue and I'm HAPPY because I have a special color

Red is my favorite color...but I prefer it as a background color

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Last one to post wins. - Page 20 Image10
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1446

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2018 - 19:35

Wait. You mean the color of our usernames is not chosen randomly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one to post wins.   Last one to post wins. - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last one to post wins.
Page 20 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next