Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptySat 27 Jan 2018, 4:26 pm

Jaystream didn’t want to leave the camp after what happened to Goldenpaw. She was still recovering and he disliked the idea of leaving her, even if he knew that Cloudstone was taking care of her. He had no excuses...

With a sad sigh, the tom left the medicine cat den with the usual packs of herbs and he sat down in front of the exit of the camp, waiting for the apprentice. Fawnpaw was ready for her Moonstone trip according to Nutfur... Nutfur... She was one of the cats that couldn’t be trusted anymore. Did she put dangerous ideas in Fawnpaw’s mind during his training? He shook that thought away. He couldn’t be suspecting of his own clanmates all the time.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey Signat14
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptySat 27 Jan 2018, 4:46 pm

OOC: holy crap I’ve been gone a while, what’s been going on with Nutfur? X’D
IC
Fawnpaw padded to Jaystream’s side. Was something wrong? The deputy looked worried. Fawnpaw pushed away the thought.
When she finished eating what she needed of the gross traveling herbs, she turned to Jaystream with a confidant look. ”I’m ready to go.”

OOC: should I go ahead and pm Drippy? She played Flowerpetal.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptySat 27 Jan 2018, 5:08 pm

OOC: Here’s a summary :3. After the battle for the Sunningrocks, Ivystar took two TC hostages, one of them was the medicine cat, because she wanted to avoid a second attack. Some cats, including Nutfur, argued against this decision and they have talking about how wrong the leader is. Knowing this, Ivystar made an announcement about a possible future attack from Thunderclan in which she said that Nutfur, Sweetheart, Spotpaw and Heronpaw are untrustworthy members of Riverclan so she forbidden them from being guards of the hostage (because she suspects that they could betray the clan by freeing the remaining hostage that is in the Gorge).

On the other side, yes. You should pm Drippy ;)

IC:
Jaystream greeted Fawnpaw with a silent nod and he ate his herbs with her, a bit glad that he didn’t have to tell her to eat them first. The young apprentice seemed prepared for this. Standing up and stretching his long legs, the tom turned his body to the camp and started the trip. ”Let’s go, then. This is going to be a long trip.”

As usual, the blue-grey feline guided the apprentice to the border of their territory, where a couple of rocks created a natural bridge to cross the river next to the Twoleg bridge. He leapt to the first stone, clawing the ice for the apprentice. ”Use the rocks that I will use and be careful. The rocks are slippery even without ice and the water is too cold to swim.” Swiftly, the deputy moves from rock to rock until he arrived at the other side safely. There, he waited for Fawnpaw before continuing the journey.

Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptySat 27 Jan 2018, 5:51 pm

OOC:ohh interesting! And I’ll do that.
IC:

Fawnpaw carefully Jaystream across the rocks. She almost slipped, though it went unnoticed. She was so interested in seeing what the moonstone was like.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptySun 28 Jan 2018, 9:48 am

The tom noticed her excitement to meet the Moonstone and he smiled at her when her paws reached the ground. Jaystream continued walking using the same path his clan used each time they went to a Gathering. With the apprentice by his side, the warrior passed the Fourtrees quietly, not wanting to remember the tensions between Riverclan and Thunderclan during the last meeting. Once again, his thoughts returned to Fawnpaw. What was her opinion about this whole mess? Was she a supporter of Ivystar or not?

The green-eyed feline stopped the journey when the Thunderpath showed up in front of them. ”I don’t know if Nutfur taught you about this place but right now we are in the Thunderpath. This place is dangerous for even the strongest warriors. Huge monsters pass here eliminating everything in their way. That’s why you will run to the other side when I say it, okay?” The Riverclan deputy waited for a few seconds and then he prepared himself for the race. ”NOW!” He said loudly, running as fast as his legs allowed him. He only relaxed when he felt the safety of Windclan’a soft ground.

Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptySun 28 Jan 2018, 10:21 am

Fawnpaw listened closely to the deputy’s words. She had heard of these strange rocky paths. The idea of crossed freaked her out a little, but she knew that she must have to cross it in order to get to highstones, or Jaystream would’ve taken a different route.
She got into a position that would help boost her speed, when the silver tom signalled, she bursted across, running as fast as possible, heart pounding. When she reached the other side of the thunderpath unharmed, she deeply sighed in relief.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptySun 28 Jan 2018, 7:35 pm

The warrior sighed too when he realized that Fawnpaw was safe. ”Don’t worry. That was the scariest part of the journey. However, don’t let your guard down. We’re in Windclan’s territory now and... we can’t trust them. Windclan is our enemy now.” The tom let out a soft hiss as he turned his eyes to the moors. One of those cat attacked the medicine cat apprentice without mercy. They wounded his friend... Ivystar was right about them all this time. Windclan was no better than Thunderclan. They were just fox-hearted scum.

Jaystream walked again, always keeping an eye on Fawnpaw. He had to protect her no matter what so she would come back safely to their home. He only stopped when they reached the sacred mountain of the Moonstone. ”Follow me closely because is dark inside and you can get lost if you don’t know the way.” The tom enteres the cave without fear and walked slowly so the apprentice could stay near.

After a while walking through the tunnel, a bright light appeared in front of his green eyes. He followed that light and soon he was standing in Moonstone’s main cave. The warrior made his way to a comfortable mossy rock next to the bright stone. ”Touch the Moonstone with your nose and close your eyes. Starclan will welcome you soon. I’ll be waiting here.”

OOC: Feel free to ask for your warrior ceremony after your next post but please, don’t forget to finish this too ;)

Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptySun 28 Jan 2018, 8:03 pm

Fawnpaw nodded, nervous. What was StarClan like? She’d soon find out. She touched the shockingly cold crystal with her nosed, then curled up on the also cold floor. Everything in the cavern was cold, and odd. She wasn’t sure she’d be able to sleep. But she found it surprisingly easy. Perhaps because StarClan knew she was gonna talk to her?

She opened her eyes to find herself already standing, in a starry meadow. It was peaceful and beautiful, and she wanted to explore. But seconds later a cat appeared in front of her.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018, 10:17 pm

A pretty, young she-cat stepped forward lightly, a small smile on her paw. Her fur was a light taupe color and was spotted with darker markings and stars alike. Her large mint-green eyes held a certain peace and calmness that was infectious, and despite her youthful appearance, any cat could tell that since her death she had gained the knowledge of the stars. Despite her shorter stature, she held herself in a certain way that seemed to emanate power and grace, and command a certain kind of respect.
"Fawnpaw," She purred; her voice was melodic and calm. It seemed to flow around the field as easily as water ran downstream. "Welcome to Starclan."
Her eyes gleamed as she regarded the young she-cat. "You'll have plenty of time to explore Starclan later, my dear." A faint, bell-like laugh escaped her lips, and she sat down beside Fawnpaw silently, resting her tail on her shoulder in a friendly gesture.
"I'm Flowerpetal, a former Riverclan warrior." She mewed, her paws shuffling in the grass. "That is all you need to know, young one. Every apprentice comes to Starclan for a reason. Tell me; what question do you have for me?"

Ivy-ssi

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 29 Jan 2018, 11:49 pm

”I-“ she didn’t know she had to ask something! She thought hard. What did she want to ask? It took many seconds of silence, then she thought of one. ”Well, I’ve been feeling really left out lately. Like, no one really seems to talk to me. It might sound like a weird think to ask about to a StarClan cat, but it’s kind of making me feel down. I’ve always loved hanging out with cats, it makes me happy. But for some reason I’m having trouble with it. All I really need is a bit of advice..”

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptySun 04 Feb 2018, 12:11 am

OOC: Sorry!
IC:
Flowerpetal's smile grew as Fawnpaw spoke, her mint-green eyes sparkling. "When I was your age I had the same problems, my dear." She mewed gently, her whiskers twitching. "Often times I look back on my days as an apprentice and wish I lived more in the moment. Going on patrols, taking risks... you're young, Fawnpaw. Most warriors would give anything to relive a few days as an apprentice. Treasure each moment, and be yourself. Cats will love you for it, and it's always better to experience something when you know you're being genuine."
The taupe she-cat stood up. Her pelt was beginning to fade, the stars growing easier to see than the spots in her pelt."Farewell, Fawnpaw! And remember, I may have given you my advice, but it's your choice to follow it. Above all else, follow your heart."
The starry plains faded away, and Fawnpaw was stirring by the moonstone. Although there was no evidence that her meeting with Flowerpetal had been real, a faint flowery scent seemed to cling to Fawnpaw's fur.

Ivy-ssi

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptySun 04 Feb 2018, 1:14 am

Fawnpaw listened closely, treasuring every word that came out of the Starclan warrior’s mouth. Yes, this sounded right. She could see this helping her. She smiled and nodded. ”Thank you.”

The second she thanked Flowerpetal, the she-cat began to fade. She opened her mouth to try and say goodbye, but her eyes, though already seeming like they were open, opened again to reveal the dark cave where the moonstone lied. ”J-Jaystream? I’m er, ready to go.”

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 05 Feb 2018, 1:32 pm

The tom lifted his head and looked at the apprentice with a soft smile. "Glad to hear that. Let's go, Fawnpaw. Soon, you'll be a warrior." The deputy left the cave walking quietly and thinking about the bright future that was coming toward Fawnpaw. He had the hope that one day she would do great things as well as the other warriors.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey   Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Fawnpaw’s Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: