Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join)   Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Oct 2010 - 16:36

OOC: To keep the rest of the topic interesting, mind facing off a evil future warrior?

A shadow seemed to creep across the scene in front of Bramblepaw. Sleepyyawn looked to see what it was when Tintwhisker let out a battle screech and landed in front of him. He drew his claws across Sleepyyawns muzzle. Sleepyyawn raked his claws along the evil warriors flank.

Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join) - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Brambleh

Brambleh

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Leader, WindClan apprentice,
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 4693

PostSubject: Re: Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join)   Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Oct 2010 - 17:08

(lol)
"What was that? some kind of cat?"

Stolded from Moon and Ebz >:)
Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join) - Page 2 Account-personality-results
Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join) - Page 2 Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

16. DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THE CHATBOX.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join)   Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Oct 2010 - 19:04

Sleepyyawn was no in full battle mode. They raked there claws across each other, sometimes even deflecting or dodging. Teeth and thorn sharp claws reflected the waning moon. Tinywhisker started pushing him up a branch. Everything started to slow down. He watched as the black warriors claws sliced through the night, coming closer and closer to his neck. With a cry he jumped over him and into the branch behind him. He heard a voice, strangely familiar, whisper. It was to quiet to decypher.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Why am I here   Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Oct 2010 - 19:44

*Ruffledkit appers behind a bush and waches the sean from the safety of her bush..but she fells in danger and also that she is here for a reason but she dosent know why*
"ahhh why am I here" she yowls
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join)   Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Oct 2010 - 21:04

There claws raked tree trunks as they jumped one branch to another. Tinywhisker jumped into a hollow below, and Sleepyyawn jumped off, trying to land on him. Tinywhisker rolled to the side as Sleepyyawn landed right on the place where he was a heartbeat ago. Sleepyyawn thrusted himself at Tinywhisker, who was lying on the ground. Like a snake he leaped into the air and on top of the RiverClan cat. Tinywhisker lowered his neck, mouth open showing his razor sharp teeth. He pummelled his belly to no avail, and closed his eyes waiting for death. Suddenly he felt a surge of life kick through him. He thrust the shadowy cat up and across a dead log. Tiny rushed him, while Sleepy dodged to the side as he passed, tripping him and raking his claws againsnt his flank. He raised his paw, ready to silence the evil cat that spoke of this 'Dark Forest.' When He rolled over again, Sleepys claws raking the soil.

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join)   Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 3:58

Tigerfrost watched from the shadows. "Tinywhisker..." she murmered.

OOC: hehe, if'n ya want, in yer next life, tigger will teach ya, if ya die soon. XD

Brambleh

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join)   Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 4:00

OOC: MEtorness Tiga, your already done mentoring me almost, NOOOOOOO! xD

IC: "What is that?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join)   Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 4:06

She turned to Bramblepaw. "A cat who will exist in the future... From the Dark Forest..." she muttered.

OOC: Hehe, i can still mentorness jooooo. XD

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join)   Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 15:23

OOC: Okz! As in, train him in the Dark Forest or train him while your alive?

IC: Sleepyyawn dashed his claws across Tinywhisker. He swung for another strike, but as fast as lightning Tinywhisker copied the move. There paws met and they pushed each other back. Tinywhisker leaped into the branches above, a screen of leaves falling all around Sleepyyawn. He leaped up beside him, clawing each other with blood lust.

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join)   Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 17:12

OOC: Train him when he alive. If he in Shadow. ::P:

IC: Tigerfrost watched the two battle, analyzing Tinywhisker's battle moves.

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join)   Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 15:14

Water surged benath the tree they were on, and all around them trees floated downa dark river. Sleepyyawn and Tinywhisker latched onto there tree for dear life as it cascaded down. A waterfall was in sight. It was his last chance. "RAGGGGH!!" He jumped onto a branch that had fallen off the tree. He watched the tree tumble down the waterfall into the mists below. But suddenly the shadow leaped back through the gap in the roots, and onto the tiny piece of wood next to him. They stared at each other for several heart beats, which turned into clawing. He finally spoke again, dripping blood. "I may fail you. I might fail you." He said, speaking to StarClan above, if they were watching. "I shouls have known StarClan was plotting to take over our minds." Tinywhisker said at the brief silence. "Tinywhisker, the Dark Forest is evil!" He said. He knew that this place of hatred must if it bred so much evil. "In my point of view StarClan is evil!" "Then you are lost!" Silence and hatred spread through there bones in a stare down. "This is the end for you my master." Sleepyyawn froze in confusion. Master? All he did was raise his paw, and claws flew like bees. Sleepyyawn leaped onto the shore, panting for breath. "Its over Tinywhisker, I have the high ground." Tinywhisker was burning with hatred. The black fire around his paws blazing. "You underestimate my power." Sleepyyawn looked down, no longer wanting to kill him. If this nightmare becomes a reality, I will have to guide his paws away from evil. "Dont try it." Tinywhisker leaped to the air, a long ferocious battle cry. Sleepyyawn shook away his thoughts and met him in mid air. A rouge bite to Tinywhiskers neck sent him hitting the ground with a hideous thump. He rolled down, his tail half in the water. Sleepyyawn sheathed his claws. Looking at Tinywhisker, barely breathing, his eyes glazing over. "You could have been so much more. You could have saved the Clans, not go against him! Bring balance with peace, not leave us in darkness!" He turned to leave, when he heard Tinywhisers final words. Moaning in pain he stopped. "[I hate you!" He turned around, sorrow in his eyes. "Hatred has clouded your path." He turned around as Tinywhisker was suddenly swept down stream, farther down by Tigerfrost and Bramblepaw.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join)   Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 15:15

OOC: Sorry for the double post, but mind finding him Tig? And like, reviving him maybe?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join)   Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 17:25

*ruffled kit jumped into the water and grabed sleepyawn,
as she pulled the uncountienct cat onto shore she looked at the others*
*they were amazed that a kit did that*
"ovyosly you guys dont know the power of dreams, she said
you can do anything in them"
*she let go of sleepyawn leaveing her to the others and went for tinywisker......but he was gone*
"well i guess that settles that she said as she dissapered"
*as ruffledkit left she said to the older cats* "never underestimate the power of dreams..."
Ruffledkit was gone
Back to top Go down
Brambleh

Brambleh

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join)   Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 17:27

OOC: Ignore that post =.=

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join)   Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 17:33

OOC:
Ruffledkit wrote:
*ruffled kit jumped into the water and grabed sleepyawn,
as she pulled the uncountienct cat onto shore she looked at the others*
*they were amazed that a kit did that*
"ovyosly you guys dont know the power of dreams, she said
you can do anything in them"
*she let go of sleepyawn leaveing her to the others and went for tinywisker......but he was gone*
"well i guess that settles that she said as she dissapered"
*as ruffledkit left she said to the older cats* "never underestimate the power of dreams..."
Ruffledkit was gone

You cant do that....its called gmodding and power playing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join)   Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Visions of Tinywhisker (Anyone Join)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: