Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mochicupcake

Mochicupcake

Number of posts : 159

Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN)   Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN) EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 4:18 pm

Sandkit was in the nursery trying her best to sleep. She closed her eyes but they opened again. She curled herself into a ball which unfortunately uncurled. She let out a little growl and laid down sideways, her face touching the ground. 'Windclan?' she thought, 'Right here...' Sandkit heard some other cat entering the den. She immediately rose and was ready to defend herself.

Snowkit --> #0099ff & #00ccff
5/5 HP
15/15 SP

Palekit --> #999999 & #cccccc
5/5 HP
15/15 SP

Sandkit --> #cc9900 & #ffcc99
5/5 HP
15/15 SP

Last edited by Mochicupcake on Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN)   Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN) EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 11:00 am

Fernfeather smiled half-heartedly as she slowly pushed her way into the nursery. She looked down at her youngest sister, and her smile grew more genuine, but just a touch. She had been moping around camp ever since she lost her tail on the Thunderpath -- she was never going to go anywhere near a Thunderpath ever again! -- but she figured she'd might as well say hello to Sandkit. "Hello, Sandkit. I'm Fernfeather, your eldest sister," she greeted, her voice sounded soft and raspy as if she hadn't used it in moons.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Mochicupcake

Mochicupcake

PostSubject: Re: Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN)   Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 2:56 pm

Sandkit was laying down on the soft moss and was slowly falling asleep. She closed for a second then opened them again because of a voice she has never heard before. "I'm trying to sleep!" she growled, twisting and turning which messed up the bedding a bit. Then she stopped and looked up. "Who are you? I've never seen someone like you..."

5/5 HP
15/15 SP

5/5 HP
15/15 SP

5/5 HP
15/15 SP

Last edited by Mochicupcake on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN)   Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 4:21 pm

Fernfeather's ear twitched at the rude remark, but she didn't say anything about it. Instead, she mustered the kindest smiles she could. "I'm your eldest sister, Fernfeather. It's nice to finally meet you, little sister."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Mochicupcake

Mochicupcake

PostSubject: Re: Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN)   Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 7:58 pm

Sandkit glared at the she-cat. "Hello... I'm just tired, okay? she grumbled, "Leave me alone." She twisted and turned a bit until she found the right comfortable spot again. She closed her eyes, getting ready to sleep again.

5/5 HP
15/15 SP

5/5 HP
15/15 SP

5/5 HP
15/15 SP
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN)   Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN) EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 9:37 pm

Fernfeather's remaining eye dulled with such sorrow that wasn't normal for the once peppy she-cat. Now her own family didn't want to see her? Was it because of her eye, or her stump of a tail? Whatever it was, it was because of her. It had to be.

All she wanted to do was get to know her little sister. Was that truly too much to ask?

Dark, broiling anger suddenly rose within her, and she bared her teeth at the kit. "Well... Well, fine then! I didn't want to get to know you anyway!" Trying to hold back tears, she stormed out of the nursery.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Mochicupcake

Mochicupcake

PostSubject: Re: Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN)   Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 9:42 pm

Sandkit was glad that there was no one to bother her again. But for a second, something felt wrong. 'I did it again.' she thought guiltily. Her eldest sister, Fernfeather was just trying to meet her youngest sister but she busted it. 'Why can't I control my anger and grumpiness?' she thought angrily. She couldn't leave Fernfeather like this on the first day.

Sandkit jumped up from her bedding and sprinted outside the nursery. She tried to find Fernfeather, but she was nowhere in sight. Now she felt terribly sorry. "Fernfeather, I'm sorry!" she yelled across the camp, "Please! I would like to have an awesome elder sister who is always by my side!"

5/5 HP
15/15 SP

5/5 HP
15/15 SP

5/5 HP
15/15 SP
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN)   Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 4:13 am

Fernfeather had retreated back into the warriors' den. She couldn't believe she had just snapped at her little sister like that! The kit just wanted to sleep, she was probably bombarded by all kinds of visitors. She shouldn't have taken Sandkit's grumpiness personally. What was wrong with her?

At the kit's cries, she lifted up her head in surprise. Sandkit wanted to talk to her, even after what she just did? Well... perhaps she could use this opportunity as a way to apologize. She slipped out of the warriors' den and slowly approached her little sister.

"I'm very sorry for snapping at you like that," she mewed softly. "I shouldn't have done that, you were just tired and I shouldn't have taken that so personally. Could you ever forgive me?"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Mochicupcake

Mochicupcake

PostSubject: Re: Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN)   Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 8:44 pm

Sandkit stood still after calling out a few times. 'She's not coming out...' she thought sadly. She was about to go back to the nursery again. Then suddenly she heard someone come out of the warriors' den. Fernfeather! Sandkit ran towards her sister and brushed her fur on Fernfeather's leg. "No, I'm the one who is supposed to be sorry... I'm sorry for being too grumpy." she apologized, " It's just my natural personality. I sometimes just can't control it."

5/5 HP
15/15 SP

5/5 HP
15/15 SP

5/5 HP
15/15 SP
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN)   Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN) EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 5:58 am

Fernfeather smiled gently, a more genuine smile than most other times she forced one, but she didn't have to force a purr. She bent down and nuzzled the little kit. "I forgive you. If you would like to get back to your nap, I won't stop you. But if you want to play with me a little, I won't stop you with that, either."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Mochicupcake

Mochicupcake

PostSubject: Re: Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN)   Sandkit is hereeee (OPEN) EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 6:53 am

Sandkit smiled back. She suddenly didn't feel tired now, after the conflict she and Fernfeather had. She had nothing to do in the meantime. Getting to play with her sister wouldn't hurt, right? "I can play with you." she said, "I don't know any games though..."

5/5 HP
15/15 SP

5/5 HP
15/15 SP

5/5 HP
15/15 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content