Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED)   The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED) EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 19:25

The beautiful Shadowclan warrior was hunting alone during the night. Even if she usually was accompanied by her mate or her sister, she was now trying something new. After all, she loved new adventures and experiences.

After walking for a while, her whiskers moved when scented a squirrel not far from her. With a smile, Cedarstorm followed the smell and finally her eyes saw the bushy tail of the rodent who was distracted searching for food next to the Thunderpath. Crouching down, the young she-cat wasn’t going to miss an opportunity like this. It was strange that Thunderclan’s squirrels came to this side of the path under their own will. With a strong leap, the blue-eyed feline caught her prey with her fangs and picked it proudly. But her happiness dissapeared immediately when she smelled the nasty presence of a Thunderclan cat approaching her.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED)   The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED) EmptyThu 18 Jan 2018 - 19:47

(OOC: Not sure if Cedarstorm's on ShadowClan's side or ThunderClan's side of the Thunderpath, so I'll just assume she's on ShadowClan's side.)

What was left of the bushes from the forest fire moons ago rustled and Heatherpetal pushed her way through the snowy undergrowth, her eyes narrowing at the ShadowClan warrior on the other side. "You're hunting awfully close on ThunderClan's side of the border. That squirrel was just about to race across the Thunderpath to my territory." She knew Cedarstorm had every right to that squirrel she caught, but her words were still true; she was so dangerously close to the Thunderpath, and the squirrel was about to run across to her territory. She was lurking in the bushes waiting for the chance to catch it and everything.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED)   The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED) EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 5:32

The warrior tilted her head to one side when that Thunderclan scum had the courage to talk to her. The she-cat left the squirrel between her paws and smiled at the other warrior. ”Oh, really? You sound like a kit crying because your mother didn’t feed you when you wanted, darling. I catch this squirrel on my own territory so there is no problem for me to hunt here.” She mewed with an arrogant voice but then, an idea suddenly came to her mind. The brown tabby barely pushed the prey, like she was offering it to the Thunderclan Warrior. ”But... if you’re so desperate about having it, then come and get it unless you’re too coward to come by yourself.”

OOC: She was on Shadowclan’s side so you are right ;)

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED)   The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED) EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 5:54

Heatherpetal heavily flinched at the mention of her abusive mother. That topic would be forever sore to her. She growled deeply, but then shook her head. "I'll just find something else. Why risk my life fighting for prey that isn't even mine?"

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED)   The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED) EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 10:26

Cedarstorm chuckled and stepped closer to the Thunderpath, knowing that during the night, monsters didn’t show up often. ”Well, Blizzardstar said that you and your clanmates were desperate enough to attack the territory of another clan, right? It wouldn’t be a surprise that Thunderclan scum like would try to take our prey.” The warrior wanted to make her angry enough so she would fight her. Cedarstorm hated Thunderclan after what they done to her sister... she would make them pay in any possible way. That’s why she walked closer, letting her paws meet the hard ground of the Thunderpath.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED)   The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED) EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 11:24

Heatherpetal's hackles began to rise. "ThunderClan is not desperate! But it seems like you're desperate for a fight. You'd better be careful, or you just may join..." ...My mother. She had almost said that out loud. She didn't need to be reminded of her horrible mistake, especially by a ShadowClan mouse-brain. "O-Or you just may join StarClan."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED)   The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED) EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 11:43

Once again, the Shadowclan warrior laughed and then looked at the other cat with narrowed blue eyes. ”Unlike you, I’m honest. Yes, I’m desperate to fight after what your clanmate did to my sister. All Thunderclan is just a group of fox-hearted cats that shouldn’t be called warriors. Trying to steal the hunting land of Riverclan... causing the complete deafness of another clan cat and acting like it doesn’t matter a whisker...” She hissed, her fur bristling on her back. ”I’m going to take revenge on any Thunderclan I see here and you are not the exception.” After saying that, Cedarstorm immediately ran to the Thunderclan she-cat and, instead of pushing her, she jumped to one side and grabbed her tail with her jaws. The ShadowClanner threw Heatherpetal to the Thunderpath by pulling her tail. She quickly joined her in the hard ground and walked around her, hissing and ready to fight.

Cedarstorm used Tail Yank, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina. Heatherpetal is stunned for one turn.

Cedarstorm
60/60 HP
190/200 SP

Heatherpetal
39/45 HP
160/160 SP

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED)   The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED) EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 11:53

Heatherpetal yowled in surprise as Cedarstorm dashed across the Thunderpath and attack her. She screeched in fury. "How dare you! You attack a Clan cat on her own territory? And you say we don't deserve the title of warriors! You all are no better than flea-bitten rogues!"

(OOC: Sorry for the slow replies. I'm currently at work, but I'm about to go on break.)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED)   The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED) EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 12:39

OOC: Slow?! Lol XD You’re far from slow to me ~~ You are always super active so it’s fun to roleplay with you :3. I’m the slow one here XD

IC:
The she-cat’s hiss only grew as the other warrior talked. Rearing up on her hind legs, she hit the forehead of her opponent and then landed on her four paws. ”You’re in no clan’s territory now, darling, so don’t waste your breath talking and fight if you don’t want me to send you to your medicine cat den! Don’t you dare to disrespect my clanmates and just talk about me, fox-dung! I’ll show what a Shadowclan warrior can do when your clan mess up with her family!”

Cedarstorm used Rear-up to Slash, dealing 13 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Cedarstorm
60/60 HP
175/200 SP

Heatherpetal
26/45 HP
160/160 SP

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED)   The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED) EmptyFri 19 Jan 2018 - 12:44

(OOC: Phew, glad to know I'm not seen as too slow to reply then. XD And you're just fine, too.)

Spitting with pain and rage, Heatherpetal shook the loose blood free from her fresh wounds and decided to play the same trick as Cedarstorm did, leaping behind her and gnashing her teeth deep into her tail, yanking her off balance.

Heatherpetal used Tail Yank, dealing 5 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Heatherpetal
26/45 HP
150/160 SP

Cedarstorm
55/60 HP
175/200 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED)   The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED) EmptySat 20 Jan 2018 - 16:04

The ShadowClanner hissed when her head hit the Thunderpath. However, she didn’t stay still. Standing up as fast as she could, Cedarstorm jumped back and landed on her own territory. She breathed fastly as she tried to recover the focus on the other she-cat. The blue-eyed was determined to win, no matter what.

Cedarstorm is no longer stunned.

Heatherpetal
26/45 HP
150/160 SP

Cedarstorm
55/60 HP
175/200 SP

OOC: Awww, Thank you :33. BTW, sorry for this little delay. I finally have internet for a few hours.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED)   The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED) EmptySat 20 Jan 2018 - 16:10

Too fired up to care anymore about Clan boundaries, the sandy-colored ThunderClanner launched herself at Cedarstorm with a harsh yowl, then twisted at the last moment and slipped underneath her to slash her claws against her underbelly. She flipped up onto her paws at the last second, then whipped around to face her opponent again, fur bristling with fury.

Heatherpetal used Half-Turn Belly Rake, dealing 11 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Heatherpetal
26/45 HP
130/160 SP

Cedarstorm
44/60 HP
175/200 SP

(OOC: Don't worry about it. All you're doing is slightly delaying Heatherpetal's inevitable defeat anyway. XD)

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED)   The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED) EmptySat 20 Jan 2018 - 16:24

The she-cat hissed in pain and anger when the claws of that ThunderClanner slashed her exposed belly. With a battle yowl, she leaped toward Heatherpetal and pinned her down with her claws sinking into her back. Cedarstorm didn’t hesitate and started clawing her back and shoulder, dealing all the damage she could.

Cedarstorm used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 11 damage and costing 10 stamina. Heatherpetal is stunned for 2 turns.

Cedarstorm
44/60 HP
165/200 SP

Heatherpetal
15/45 HP
130/160 SP

Last edited by Jay Bird on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 16:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15099

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED)   The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED) EmptySat 20 Jan 2018 - 16:24

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED) Mistpe10
The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED)   The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED) EmptySat 20 Jan 2018 - 16:27

Heatherpetal howled in agony as she struggled desperately under the strong ShadowClan warrior, her tail whipping and lashing in pain and agony. She struggled to escape, but she could feel her strength leaving her body with each new blow to her back and shoulders.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED)   The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rage Of A Storm (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Thunderpath-
Jump to: